The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Why do Samsters like PRC ladies?

I am not sure why ppl get con by PRC ladies, like PRC MLs etc?

Is it no choice?
Is it because they are cheaper?

Or are we easily swayed by their pretentious behaviour and thought we hit the jackpot thinking they love us?

Why in the past where there are way better Malaysians, we are not crazy about them?

Is it cos the Malaysians are more direct and tell us not to waste time?
Old 20-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do Samsters like PRC ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post

Is it no choice?

Or are we easily swayed by their pretentious behaviour and thought we hit the jackpot thinking they love us?

Why in the past where there are way better Malaysians, we are not crazy about them?

Many of SG men are easy to be carrots, Roberts and White Knight so when PRC call them bao bei, Qing ai de, lao gong,帅哥 and 我想你 then fall in love already
Old 20-05-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lua Goh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coz their pussy taste juices.
Old 20-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is it no choice?

Sg got alot of malaysian FLs or MLs meh??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Actually you should start a thread. Why most FL, ML or Whores are mainly prc? What makes them able to stoop so low then other poorer countries be able to provide all kind if services.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 20-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My opinion is that every race got a certain appeal to them, even if every individual woman is different. Thais (generally) have a docile and sweet demeanor on the outside, PRCs are usually straight forward/more aggressive and singaporeans/malaysians somewhere in the middle. Generally speaking, of course.

With a good PRC WL, she's straight talking and to the point. You more or less know that you are talking to her real personality, except with the pretending to like you part. When I chat with PRC WLs, you feel as if they are also trying to be friends with you or have a real, genuine interesting conversation. Whether or not they really feel that, that's another matter. I feel viets are also similar but even more straightforward than PRCs. During my first visits, PRC usually give more interesting convos as if i'm meeting a new person instead of just wanting to fuck, while other races less likely to do so.

Sexually, more of them (in my exp) are open to the funny funny fetishes and don't mind being more dominant even with a first time customer, compared to other Asian races. For example, how many non-PRCs do you know who are okay with eating your disgusting man ass? In my limited exp, less. Not that I like it very much.

So, it all comes down to the type of traits you like in your girl, be it WL or partner. When visiting a ML for the first time, you don't know the individual so you can only guess based on FRs or your past exp with that race.

Again, this is just my general experience and there are many exceptions even considering only my own anecdotes. Obviously, there exceptions such as most SG girls i know personally being rather less docile once i get to know them and i have a few experience with kinky and open thais too - don't forget Thailand is the sex capital of the world.

Don't forget there are many rich Singaporeans too, who won't blink an eye even to spending $500-$1000/hr in dome 3 or L. To them price is not even a small consideration when deciding who to fuck. There are also people who don't have other leisure activities to spend on, so why not this? Insult them and call them Roberts if you want, it doesn't matter to them lol.

Obviously, there is also the consideration of looks. The China look can be very attractive when done right, it's just different from local or MY style.

So considering this, some people don't mind looking past the hard negotiating and gambling for bad services, just for that elusive gems that are way better. They also might have the illusion that high price=good, but if you're laojiao you know that is not always true when it comes to hookers.

This is purely anecdotal though, experiences will vary.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Sg got alot of malaysian FLs or MLs meh??

Means no choice therefore must fall for Prcs, is that what you meant?
Old 21-05-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is it no choice?

I think it is because the era of the Malaysian FLs/MLs are now long gone, and the sheer numbers of PRC who come here to work, in either the legal or the illegal sex trade means that chances are the majority of pussies available are PRC pussies.

It is also because as a predominantly Chinese nation, we probably prefer PRCs to say, the dark-skinned Indons or Thais
Old 21-05-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Language. Easy to kc, and they will let you fuck them like their boyfriend. You know what I mean
Old 21-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Language. Easy to kc, and they will let you fuck them like their boyfriend. You know what I mean
yes, sex comes naturally to them.
Old 21-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
yes, sex comes naturally to them.
For those in the industry. Agreed. Last time lrg 6 have $60 session prc , first exp was so worth it. All the caterwauling is fake but still nice to hear.

But those from decent segment of their society, probably different?

Had friend or relative married prc lady, decent occupation and well educated ones, seems to be same same as local. After marriage and kids, not any extra sexy or flirty. Makeup also no have or minimal.
Old 21-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Fully agree with you. I was stuck with 1 PRC FB for years. Just cannot get enough of her. Not only the accommodating sex, cook meals for me to eat, occasionally buy things also think of me.

Really feel like I am her bf even when she have a bf and a husband.

We still F like once a month.
Old 21-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
For those in the industry. Agreed. Last time lrg 6 have $60 session prc , first exp was so worth it. All the caterwauling is fake but still nice to hear.

But those from decent segment of their society, probably different?

Had friend or relative married prc lady, decent occupation and well educated ones, seems to be same same as local. After marriage and kids, not any extra sexy or flirty. Makeup also no have or minimal.
Bro agree. But sometimes these things also depend on the guy. The guy also never dress up, never do foreplay and just F after marriage.

The ladies also after sometime will feel meaningless in dressing up. Cos we are not bothered.

If she suddenly dress up, we have to be careful. Could be someone else in the picture..
Old 21-05-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

True that SG man easily conned. I talk to few PRC ML and they mentioned their previous batches of friends come SG and sweet talk SG man and they got alot of money out of these man. So they come following the guide from the earlier batches and also got alot of money from customers too...all wearing branded watches worth 60K, carrying 7-10K branded bags. PRC are golden pussy, bonk and pay according to what they are worth and not paying extras...

Anyway these bros maybe have very deep pocket and willing to pay for these. Some PRC let these bros RAW them and says you are the first one that I give you RAW as only BF and husband can RAW me. Other man are just customers...KCed....these men do not know actually alot of man have RAW these FL/ML. Part of the KC game...then they keep investing on this so call love...

Either SG man are naive or money come too easily for them. I would say now money is really hard to make compare to 10 years ago. PRC are the worst whore and they are willing to do anything for money. No pride at all.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Guess its because most of the ML/FL here are them? So bopian.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1