The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Quarantine Problems

Day 2

Jeff woke to find Amy already out of bed. Her scent lingered in the room, the perfect mixture of the remnants of her perfume and her womanly musk. He looked at his phone, downloading the video of the antics of the night before. These security cameras were definitely worth the investment.

He took a look at her phone through the app.

BF at 4am: babe I am very sorry. Of course I trust you. I love you. call me back ok

BF at 6am: Babe, have you wake up? Don’t be angry ok? Im sorry!

Amy at 8am: Hi, I am up. not working already so no need to be up at 6am ma.

BF: how did you sleep?

Amy: ok la, his bed very nice to sleep. Very big and comfy.

Bf: You still sleep on his bed? Did you sleep alone?

Amy: No! I tell you already his bed is not normal bed! It is very big can sleep more than 4 people. More than enough space for us to share!

Bf: YOU SHARE THE BED WITH HIM LAST NIGHT?

Amy: Yes! I tell you already! See you don’t trust me at all!

Bf: ok ok, sorry to caps. Did you sleep after our quarrel or?

Amy: no, I was angry at you. the call disturbed Jeff so he ask me if everything was ok. I told him about our problem. I couldn’t sleep so he give me a massage then we go to sleep

BF: WHY YOU NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS? WHO IS HE? WHAT MASSAGE? WHY YOU ANYHOW LET GUY TOUCH YOU? DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?

Amy: I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALREADY! Keep saying I cheat! It is just a massage!

BF: ok ok sorry. Did anything happen during the massage? What he massage?

Amy: he give me full body massage lor.

Bf: massage on where? How to full body? You naked?

Amy: on the bed, yes I told you already had to be naked on his bed cos clothes will damage it

Bf: WHAT?!?! AND NOTHING HAPPENED?

Amy: after the massage, I helped to relief him…

Bf: WHAT??!?! WHAT IS RELIEF HIM?? YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU NAKED AND RELIEF HIM? DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?

There were 4 missed calls from her bf and it seemed like she was on a call now as well.

Jeff was rock hard reading their conversation. It was really hilarious and such a turn on for him. An insecure bf who was miles away who was such a worry wart over his model girlfriend. Although he did really have a cause for concern, given her naiveite and rather odd mindset about sex and love.

If she were his, he might have some concerns too. But she wasn’t his and all he wanted was to fuck her brains out. And it seemed like the odds were in his favour

He washed up and went out of the room, finding Amy in a rather heated conversation on the phone at the living area.

She was back to wearing the oversized singlet and was seated with her legs wide apart, giving him a nice view of her bare pussy. she had forgotten all about the towel to sit on, not that Jeff really cared. His furniture was really from Taobao and he would be willing to buy a new set of everything if he could fuck her senseless during this lockdown.

Amy: Don’t want to talk to you already! Bye!

Jeff: what happened?

Amy: stupid boyfriend lor! I told him about last night, that you give me massage because I was stressed after our call. Then he start saying I cheat on him again. Very angry!

Jeff: aiyo, how ah like that. Do you wana find another place to stay? I feel bad if I am the reason you and your bf have problems

Amy: Don’t care him la! I feel bad to trouble you also but I had tried finding places to rent or hotel to stay but all of them very expensive! You know my salary how low! I cannot afford like 200 a night! It is more than I earn in a day!

Jeff: don’t worry, I live alone anyway, I am fine having you here as company during this stupid lockdown. Have you eaten? Since no work anymore, I can show you the roof today since last night it was dark already I didn’t bring you there.

Amy: Roof? Also yours ah? Why you so rich ah

Jeff: this is a penthouse girl, I am not rich la. You work for me but you also know the type of work I do. How rich can I be right? My parents rich. They bought me this place to stay and also for investment lor. Take it as my inheritance.

Amy: waaaah. Didn’t know my boss is really a rich boss ah! Ok thank you I will stay here until I find another alternative! I made breakfast! I found some eggs and bread so made toast and scrambled eggs. I eat already, cos hungry. But yours is on the dining table! I go take a shower to cool down! Angry!

Jeff went to eat and took the alone time to edit the videos of last night and planning a way to further sour their relationship. He got hard again just thinking about it.

When Amy was done, he brought her up to the roof where there was a large outdoor jacuzzi and a infinity lap pool with an awesome view of the Singapore skyline

Amy: waaahh!! Can see the flyer from here!

Jeff: you are free to use it anytime you want! Shall we try the jacuzzi? More than big enough for 2 of us!

Amy: But I don’t have swimwear lei! How to go? Use underwear? Haven’t wash though

Jeff: I've seen you naked and you’ve seen me naked. Why cannot just go in naked? Also cant see anything with the bubbles.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Amy: Hmm ok lor! I go in first!

She quickly took off her singlet and got into the jacuzzi. Jeff turned on the jets and joined her. He caught her staring at his monster cock which was fully erect and grinned.

Amy blushed when she was caught and stuck out her tongue.

Amy: Hard again! Whats the problem this time?

Jeff: it will always be you! do you wana take a picture? I can help you

Amy passed him her phone and he helped her to take a few photos of her in the jacuzzi with the amazing skyline behind her. From the photos, it was obvious she was naked but the bubbles protected her modesty.

Amy: Lets take selfie!

She scooted up beside Jeff, who took the opportunity to shift her onto his lap, his cock sandwiched between her butt. She didn’t resist.

Jeff: ok smile, one two..

Just as he said three, he shifted a hand to grab her breast under the water and gave it a squeeze. This caused her to squirm and squeal, spoiling the shot.

Amy: eehhh! Whats that! You anyhow touch my breast!

Jeff: haha sorry I couldn’t resist. Lets try again.

They got back into position and this time, Jeff placed his hand on her breast.

As they took the pictures, it looked like an innocent one. Beneath the bubbles however, he was tweaking her nipple as they took the shots while she desperately tried to flick his hand away without spoiling the shot.

When they were done, she squirmed out of his lap.

Amy: so naughty Jeff! Why all you guys like to play with breast?

Jeff: What you mean all you guys? How many guys have played with your breast? You are magnificent and I would play with any part of you! not just your breasts!

Amy: last time when I was modelling lor, the photographers like to play with my breasts a lot! They said massaging it will help it grow firmer and nicer on photos! They also like to make my nipples hard for shoots so that they will poke out from the clothes, to attract more views! At first I believed them. Then my boyfriend told me they were lying! But even so, my boyfriend also cannot stop playing with my breasts whenever we are alone one!

Jeff: well then it just shows I am a normal guy ma, whats so surprising?

Amy: Hmm ok la you got a point. Maybe is like cannot resist hor? Natural…

Jeff: do you like it when your boyfriend suck your breasts?

Amy: yes! It feels very good and makes me really horny! Especially when he suck on it and rub my pussy, I cum very fast!

Jeff: you really love each other huh? For you to stand his protectiveness and him for agreeing to wait till after marriage for sex. If I were him, cannot tahan leh. Girlfriend so dam sexy and hot but cannot put my cock inside. Will go crazy one!

Amy: you really think I am so sexy ah boss?

She stuck her tongue out again. Oh lord, thought Jeff. I might have to flip her over now and fuck her brains out!
Old 12-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Very nice bro pls cont
Old 12-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Jeff: yes, why? This cannot be the first time you hear it right? Im sure you know it also.

Amy: no one tells me that leh. Sometimes my boyfriend tells me that im fat. That my butt area got a lot of extra fats. I agree some parts maybe abit too fat la. If can be smaller better.

Jeff: nonsense! Where is the fat? Show me! You need 2nd opinion!

Amy stood up revealing her nakedness in all its glory. She went closer to Jeff and thrust her butt towards him. She squeezed her cheeks

Amy: neh, see here like a lot of fat or extra skin! And here my thighs also abit bah bah

Jeff squeezed her butt cheeks and gave it a hard smack before trailing his hands up her thigh to her mound and lightly brushing her slit before placing it down

Jeff: No la where got? It is perfect! Hear that piak sound? Fantastic!

Amy: ow! Pain lei you so mean to me! I am going back down to watch tv!

She got out of the jacuzzi and headed down, wriggling her bubble butt as she walked.

Jeff looked into her phone through his again and saw the following texts

Bf: sorry ok girl, ive cooled down now. I trust you. what you do is your decision and I trust that you never cheat on me

Amy: ok la, promise you stop saying me cheat ok? I love you! I just come down from jacuzzi! See pic!

Amy sent the picture of her in the jacuzzi with the Singapore flyer behind

Bf: are you naked in the tub? He take pic for you ah? Means he get to see you naked again?

It seemed like he was on the phone with her right now! Jeff hurried down to eavesdrop.

Amy: But it is see only what! Yes we naked but who never see naked girl before leh? You see his house so nice, you think he cannot get girl meh? Must be me? Open computer also can see naked girl what! What is so wrong? You said you trust me? Bye!

Jeff: Quarrel again ah?

Amy: Ya! That stupid guy, cannot take it! Make me so angry de. Keep say trust me and I believe him so reply his msg. then again and again he find way to say im a bad girl cheat on him!

Jeff: do you.. want me to talk to him?

Amy: haiya, duno la I give you his number you can do what you want ba. I don’t want to talk to him already!

Jeff was delighted at her offer of the number. He can now start “operation fuck dat dude up”. he hoped Amy did not see the glee on his face. Luckily she was too busy pouting and staring at the tv screen.

Jeff: don’t angry already la. You need to relax leh later high blood. Want another massage anot? Yesterday you calm down after massage.

Amy: Here ah? Ok lor. Your massage very good huh. A lot of girls let you practice?

Jeff: Hmm.. I only practice on girls that I want to lor. Some ask me to massage I also don’t want to give hor. Come sit on my lap.

Amy hopped on his lap obediently. This time, he asked her to face him, so that his cock was sandwiched between her folds and her breasts were on his chest.

Amy: like that can meh? Ok lor

Jeff hushed her by covering her mouth and began stroking her neck gently.

She was immediately silenced and went limp. He could feel the heat emanating from her sex. Her needy pussy was once again dripping sex down his shaft.

After a short while, Jeff stopped and lifted her up, asking her to kneel on the couch. He casually rubbed her sopping cunt which caused her to flinch and brought it to her face.

Jeff: wa girl, I know is natural hor, but you very wet leh. We need to stop it from staining the couch. Cant use a towel also cos it will leak through since you so wet.

Amy: Oh no, then how? 69 like last night? But you haven’t even done my shoulders finish!

Jeff: hmm, this might sound weird but I really think is the only choice lor. I usually plug girls with my cock so that it wont leak out one. But you virgin ma, so cannot put my cock inside. What if just the tip? See how it goes? I will put just my tip inside slowly, if pain we stop. If not then it will be the best way.

Amy: No! then it is cheating right with your cock inside me! Also, how can still be virgin with that inside?

Jeff: No ah, we not having sex what. It is a massage. I also never put my whole cock inside, only the tip. If just the tip not so big, the hymen should remain intact one. Do you trust me?

Amy: ermmmmm ok la try lor. But I tell you stop must stop ok?

Jeff made her straddle his cock and slowly lowered her onto his raging erection. Her wetness that had already coated his entire shaft meant he was ready for entry. He paused as the tip of his cock reached the entrance to her virgin cunt.

He could feel her holding her breath, quivering with need and confusion. He lowered her further, feeling his giant cock stretch her tight pussy. wider and wider it got as he lowered her further. The glans were in, but he didn’t stop. He wanted her to be the one that stopped him. When a quarter of his cock was in, Amy squealed

Amy: Stop! That’s enough already! Otherwise I will lose my virginity and become a cheat!

Jeff: ok, feels ok right? Let us continue

In that position, her lovely breasts in his face. He could feel her pussy spasm with each breath they took. It was still getting used to having something that large inside. He could feel it squeeze his cock and pulsate.

He went straight for her breasts, sucking on the right teat while rolling the left nipple between his fingers.

Amy was lost in a swirl of lust and new sensations. She never had anything except fingers in her pussy before. Now she had a quarter of Jeff’s giant cock inside her pussy, throbbing as he got more aroused. She could also feel her pussy being stretched each time she breathed.

The awkward position they were in meant that with every breath, she would be rocking ever so slightly, sliding his cock in and out of her a little with every gasp.

With his expert attack on her breasts, she went limp from the sensations and let him have his way.

As he continued to suck her nipples, Jeff started rocking his hips, thrusting his giant cock in and out of her ever so slightly.

Amy: oohhhhh no!! stop that rocking! That is sex right? I cannot cheat!

Jeff: hush girl, that is not! It is part of the massage. Full body massage right? I am massaging your pussy with my cock. It is not sex. Just like we agreed, it is only the tip inside and so you are still a virgin.

He increased the pace, going deeper with every thrust. He wanted to see if he could push her to the point where he had his whole cock inside her but he felt his orgasm building and didn’t want to risk shooting his load inside her at this point. This will likely freak her out.

He thrust his cock into her pussy a few more times and suddenly felt her pussy clamp down on his cock like a vice. He felt his own orgasm building and quickly withdrew. As he did so, she howled as her tight pussy that was filled by his cock just moments ago, had a void.

His cock came out of her tight cunt with a pop. Just in time he thought, as he lifted her off him and started spurting ropes of cum onto her breasts.

Jeff: urrrghghh sorry, im abit out of practice, this shouldn’t happen

He wasn’t lying, usually he would shoot his load into the cunts of the girls.
Amy mumbled senselessly, still fazed by what happened.

Amy: I think it is ok, I feel much better now.

She walked of to the shower and Jeff decided not to follow.

He took his phone and texted her boyfriend. The plan was going better than expected.

Jeff: hey man, this is Jeff, Amy’s boss. I hear from Amy you are giving her a hard time cos she is living with me. Give her some slack man if she didn’t live with me, she would be in the streets or some weird quarantine facility!

Bf: why you have my number? Stay the fuck out of our problems! Who you think you are? Stop trying to psycho her that I am the bad guy!

Jeff: but you are the bad guy dude! You keep giving your girlfriend shit. Your girlfriend is such a fucking hot slut man! You should be giving her your cock all day!

Bf: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

Jeff: nothing man! Well I gave her my dick that’s all 😊

Jeff sent him a picture cropped from the video of the night before showing his cock nestled between her pussy.

Bf: fuck you! ill kill you bastard how dare you touch my girl! Fuck!

Jeff sent him a cropped video of the 69 session, with Amy sucking his cock so zealously and him eating her cunt.

Jeff: she said she loves my cock cos well, yours is really small! Guess what? Her pussy is mine!

Bf: fuck you chee bye I gona kill you fucker I don’t believe you! she said she will remain virgin until marriage!

Jeff: ok bro ill be waiting. You can do whatever you want. You also know she don’t want to talk to you anymore anyway! So you can only talk to me!

Jeff finished the conversation with a picture he quickly cropped of the session they just had. It showed him sucking on her tits. He removed the part of his cock inside her, saving it for another time

Bf: FUCCCCKKKK!!!!

He blocked him and went into Amy’s phone. Naturally, her bf was spamming her phone with messages now

Bf: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM? HOW COME YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU AND SUCK YOUR BREAST? DID YOU KNOW HE TAKING PICTURES OF IT?
Bf: WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Amy: What do you mean? You hack and track my phone, now you tracking and hacking his phone also? You are unbelievable!

Amy blocked him.

It seemed having his cock inside her had shook her so he left her alone for the rest of the day. When it was time to go to bed, he found her lying in bed before him.

Amy: Hi Jeff, thank you again for letting me stay.

Jeff: No problem, stop being so formal. We are friends right? You said one.

Amy: Yea hehe ok friends. Your that thing, still hard leh. When will not hard one leh?

Jeff: As always, it is because of you ma. Cannot help it! Maybe if shoot a few times per day then will be hard less often lor!

Amy: few times a day? Eeeyerr so horny one meh you guys? Want me help you again anot? Today like never help you hor.

Jeff: hmm, if you don’t mind of course I would love to. Can I fuck you? hehe

Amy: Aiyo so naughty. Help you only hor, not say have sex with you.

Jeff: let me feel your pussy on my cock la, feel only ma not go inside.

Amy: haiya. Ok la. What you want me to do?

She got up and straddled him. He got her into cowgirl position and made her slide her pussy up and down his shaft. It felt heavenly for the both of them.

He sucked her breasts as she continued to slide up and down his length, making her gasp and moan like a bitch in heat.

Jeff: like that cant cum one I think. Let me put inside la, just the tip only. Like just now! Just now already in and not cheating ma, now also will be the same!

Amy: No! now is for the purpose of you cumming! It is not the same! Just now is for massage which is not sex related!

Jeff: Ok la then I give you massage again? Can anot?

Amy: hmm. How to massage?

Jeff lay her down on her stomach and placed a pillow on her belly, causing her pussy to be raised for easy access. He lay over her, his cock positioned at the entrance of her pussy and began rubbing her neck.

As he massaged her neck, he kissed and licked it as he slowly slid his cock into her. He was a ‘gentleman’, sliding only as deep as before. He thrust in and out as she moaned loudly. He could feel her pussy contracting signalling an orgasm. He powered through and felt his orgasm build as well.

All massage things were forgotten, he now had her in doggy position, fucking her with a quarter of his cock like a crazed man. Just as he was about to cum, he pulled out and shot his load at her pussy.

Amy: wei! How can come there! Will pregnant anot?

Jeff: wont la, outside ma. Let’s go shower and sleep!
Old 12-05-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great thread. Added 13 to your reps.
Old 13-05-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 14-05-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome story bro.
Had me hard reading it and love the way you manipulated her innocence, inching your way into her treasure pot. 😋😋😋

Ups up.

Cheers!
Old 14-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Steamy.... keep it going....
Old 14-05-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kimjongpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with the juicy story TS
Old 14-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Jeff woke to Amy’s pussy in his face. Her clit was engorged and as usual, sex was oozing out of her love hole. She was sucking his cock enthusiastically, twirling her tongue around his cockhead and slurping up any precum that escaped.

He reached up to give her cunt a lick.

Amy: oooh! Wake up already huh! I hope it is a good way to wake up to!

Jeff: Definitely one of the best ways! What are you doing?

Amy: I woke up and saw your naughty cock standing and thought I should help you shoot lor. Since it is always my fault right? Hehe. So that you wont be so xin ku all day and try funny thing like trying to ask me to fuck you! you know I wont!

Jeff kept quiet and enjoyed the blowjob. This crazy slut clearly didn’t know what cheating was or what sex was. He wasn’t going to tell her of course. He felt the familiar sensation building in his balls and prepared to unleash his load into her unsuspecting mouth.

Amy: eeeyerr, again!

She quickly ran to the toilet to spit out whatever cum that didn’t manage to find its way into her throat.

When she returned, she was back in her singlet and sporting a smile. She left the room to make breakfast, leaving Jeff alone. Naturally he whipped out his phone to check hers. She had unblocked her boyfriend in the morning.

Amy: Morning

Bf: still angry?

Amy: if you not angry and not going to accuse me of being a dirty girl then maybe not!

Bf: sorry. Will you forgive me?

Jeff chuckled out loud. What was he doing? Trying to play it cool? Even with those pictures he sent? What a cuck!

Amy: maybe! See how you behave from now on.

It looked like Amy sucked his cock right after having a conversation with her boyfriend. How faithful of her.

He texted her boyfriend.

Jeff: hey dude! How’s it going? I kissed Amy’s lips a few times already! Do you think she likes it? I cant tell if she is a good kisser!

Jeff: Her pussy lips I mean. They cant kiss back right? Get it? Hahahah!

Bf: fuck you cheebye I will kill you!

Jeff: don’t la, you haven’t see all the amazing videos and pictures I have of us together yet! Wait a while ok?

He proceeded to send the picture of their selfie in the jacuzzi

Jeff: looks innocent hor, but actually below, I was squeezing her breasts! She looks so cute trying to control her face from showing how good she feels!

He went out to find Amy laying the table. They ate, making small talk.

Amy: I want to go swimming after breakfast! The pool looks very nice!

Jeff: ok, I can help you take pictures also. Don’t forget suntan lotion hor. I can help you apply your back if you need.

Amy: Ok! Help me apply then!

He followed her up to the pool and asked her to lay on the pool chair. He sat on her butt and squirted a generous amount of lotion and started rubbing it over her back, once in a while reaching to her sides to tickle her breasts, making her wriggle and giggle.

As he moved down, he shifted and found his cock nestled between her cheeks. He thought this was the perfect opportunity to take a nice close up picture for her cucky boyfriend. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her butt hole and started taking pictures.

Amy: Hey! How come your cock is there ah? Naughty!

Jeff: erm just my positioning bah. I need to sit down to reach you ma, where else to sit?

He shifted again, placing the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. he nudged it a little, parting her lips and bringing his tip just past the entrance and quickly took a few pictures and made a video of it coming out.

Amy: Hey! Cannot ah!

Jeff ignored her and continued applying lotion, taking the chance to maul her butt and slide his hands up and down her slit from behind. When he was done with her back, he asked if she wanted her front done.

Amy: ok la since your hands dirty already.

Jeff applied lotion on her front, being all professional and gentlemanly, if professionals had their cocks wedged between tits of girls when they did so.

He shifted into a 69 position with him on top to apply lotion on her tummy and pussy, shoving his cock in her face as he did so.

Amy: Wei! So big this thing anyhow put! Oily also!

She tried to swat it out of her face but let go as she realised it was coated in lotion, because it was nestled between her expertly lotioned breasts just moments ago. It swung back and smacked her on the lips.

Amy: ow! This thing!

Jeff moved down to her pussy and started rubbing it with with zeal, determined to make her cum before she went into the pool. He could tell she was close anyway, from all the antics and his giant cock in her face.

Amy: oooohhh how come apply lotion also need there like that?

Jeff: to be thorough! Sensitive spot right?

She shuddered and jerked, signalling the arrival of her orgasm. When it subsided, Jeff got up.

Jeff: all done!

Amy: thank you. don’t know if you are being naughty and any how touch anot. Put lotion also can put until I cum one leh!

Jeff: if you ask me hor, you are the one that is naughty! I am putting lotion for you but you have orgasm!

Amy: hmmph

Amy pouted and stuck her tongue out like a cute little school girl.
Old 14-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

She took the lotion from his hands

Amy: you want or not? I need to wait for lotion to go into my skin anyway

Jeff: ok lor, but be gentle ok?

Amy started slathering lotion over him. When it was time to do his front, she paid particular attention to his cock, stroking it up and down gently as she spread the lotion.

Precum flowed from his cock and he thought that she would be making him cum once again.

Alast he was wrong. She stopped just as he felt the orgasm building and left him dry.

Jeff: Oi will blue balls one leh you this naughty girl!

Amy: Bleh who ask you say me naughty! I am a good girl!

She stuck out her tongue again and went into the pool.

After a few laps, she came to the edge of the pool and called out

Amy: hey help me take photo! Like those atas Instagram from behind make me look like very style and deep thinker one.

She went to the side facing the flyer and Jeff took some photos for her.

After that, he left her to swim and went down to process videos and pictures of the day before.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Chile1962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 14-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Awesome story bro.
Had me hard reading it and love the way you manipulated her innocence, inching your way into her treasure pot. 😋😋😋

Ups up.

Cheers!
Upped u +129

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Upped you TS
Please post more soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1