The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Quarantine Problems

Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker of this subforum and love all the amazing stories written by the imaginative and talented bros here!

Had a little spare time and being rather inspired by the current covid situation, I came up with some fictional short stories that take place during lockdowns due to covid under my broad category of "quarantine problems"

I have a few short stories and have not decided whether I'll be creating one thread per short story or just continuing with a new story in this thread after the first ends.

Here is my first story for all to enjoy, this is my very first one and am open to comments about writing style etc.

I'd love to have pictures or gifs to complement my story - I absolutely enjoyed the stories here that had gifs and pictures to with the story telling. But i am very bad at looking for images/gifs so if you have suggested gifs or images that could complement my story, feel free to share!

This first story is inspired by another story in this forum by another bro. As the story develops, most of you should easily be able to guess which story inspired mine.

To the bro who wrote it, if it wasnt fiction, I am very sorry for your loss! I loved the story though and if you would ever be willing to share the vids and pics that you removed, know that i am very curious about them!

Work Friends to Fuck Friends

Day 1

The lockdown hit Singapore suddenly, with borders closed within 30 mins of being announced and citizens asked to remain where they were to be quarantined and then brought to facilities in batches unless they were able to reach their place of stay within 30 mins of the announcement.

Jeff was with his assistant, Amy in their office in Guoco tower when the announcement came. Being a Malaysian who crosses the causeway daily for work, Amy was going to be stuck in Singapore without a place to stay. Jeff had hired her a little over two months ago and she had no friends she could stay with.

Jeff chose Amy to be his assistant for a few simple reasons – she was a leggy ex-model with huge D cup breasts, well-toned butt and an angelic face that contradicted her devilishly sexy body.

Jeff: where will you stay? Do you need help finding a place to stay?

Amy: yes! I don’t have anyone I know here that could let me have a room. It should be impossible to find a place to rent in such short notice.

Jeff: I live in the next block in the residences, you can crash there until you find a place.

Amy: Oh thank you! I hope it wont be too much trouble

Jeff: I don’t think it would be trouble, as you know, I am single and I live alone. The only downside is there is only one bedroom. We can rotate between the bed and couch I guess

Amy: Ok! I will let my parents know I will be staying with you

Amy on the phone: Yes mama I will be staying with a friend from work! Ok bye!

Jeff: you tell your parents that I am your friend? Whos your friend?

Amy: hehe yes you are my work friend right? Still a friend!

Jeff: would your boyfriend mind?

Amy: I don’t think I have a choice even if he does. I hope he understands! I have already let him know. He doesn’t seem very happy for me to be living with another guy but he agrees there is no choice.

At the apartment

Amy: wow it’s a very nice view! You even have a jacuzzi!

Jeff: Yes well it’s a nice place. There are few rooms but I converted them for other purposes unfortunately there is only one bed – here

Jeff showed her his bedroom. There was only one bed but it was gigantic, able to sleep up to 4 people comfortably.

Amy: wow! Why do you have such a big bed! You bring many girls here is it boss? Hehe

Jeff: I roll around a lot and like space when I sleep. Look out for a dark stain there, its from a girl who squirted on my bed and I couldn’t get rid of the stains

Amy: huh.. ohh.. eee

She wasn’t really sure how to respond

Jeff gently slapping her arm: Just joking la haha. My clothes are inside my cupboard, you can shower in my bathroom first and pick out clothes you want to wear. Ill order some food.

Amy went into his room and closed the door. She left her bag outside though and had even left her phone on his dining table. He picked it up to look at her messages, wondering what her boyfriend was saying about him or rather what she was telling her boyfriend about him.

Jeff had only one purpose for being so nice to her – he wanted to fuck her brains out and if it meant sowing discord between her and her boyfriend, well it was even more of a turn on.

Boyfriend (BF): babe text me when you’re there ok, be careful and don’t be too trusting. Miss you!

BF: Babe are you ok? Safely at his home? Let me know please!

BF: Babe! Are you angry with me? I see you online but you don’t reply me. Im sorry if I did something wrong ok, I am just worried about you staying overseas on your own! Call me!

Those were the whatsapp messages from her boyfriend. He even called 3 times in the last 20 mins! He wondered why Amy didn’t respond. He noticed a tracking and remote access app installed on her phone, likely by her boyfriend so that he could read her messages and see what she is up to at all times. What a needy retard he thought.

He added his phone to the list of master access phones and copied her BF’s number to his phone just in case he wanted to have some fun with them.
He ordered some pizza and opened a bottle of cheap wine. Nothing gets you drunk faster than cheap reds he grinned.

Just as he was airing the wine, Amy appeared from his room in one of his loose, low hanging singlets. It was an oversized one which ended just below her butt, making his cock stir wondering if she was wearing anything below.

It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, her breasts jiggling with each step and her nipples obviously erect through the thin material with ample sideboob was visible thanks to the low-cut design of the singlet. Thank you weird Taobao singlet designers he thought.

Amy: I couldn’t find anything casual for home that fits! So I took this! Hope you don’t mind!

Jeff: Sure I think I have more of those, if you like it you can have it, really cheap from Taobao! Ill go shower now, look out for the delivery guy! Help yourself to some wine!

Jeff went into his room but left all doors ajar. He wanted to see if she would somehow wander in and take things further on her own.

He saw her clothes hanging behind the door, they still smelt wonderful, a perfect mix of her womanly musk with her perfume. She had even hung her lingerie openly, making him wonder if she was just as open to fucking him or she was just too naïve. Her lingerie, a lacy half cup bra with matching g string that looked like it barely covers her pussy suggested the former. But he couldn’t take the risk just yet to ruin his chances.

He took a shower and used the remote app to look at her texts before heading out of the toilet.

Amy texting her bf: Hi dear I just showered. He lent me his clothes as I don’t have any! Here is a pic

She took a selfie with her in his singlet, either by design or by luck, the picture seemed like she was wearing a normal, decent singlet.

Amy texting her bf: we are waiting for food now. His place is nice!

She proceeded to send a video home tour of his place, leaving out his bedroom.

Bf: ok babe take care and let me know if you need anything ok!
Old 11-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Quarantine Problems

Pizza arrived just as Jeff stepped out of the room. Amy ran to the door, giving Jeff a glorious view of all her bouncy bits. He was hoping her breasts would spill out of the singlet but alas he was not that lucky. As she ran, the singlet rode up to reveal she was not wearing anything on her bottom!

What the fuck man! He thought, was she really up for some good shagging as well? How the fuck does she think walking around bare assed and bare pussied in a stranger’s home appropriate?

When she came back with the pizza and sat down, Jeff decided to play it cool.

After a few glasses of wine, he asked

Jeff: hey er, you are not wearing anything under the singlet right? Nothing at the bottom as well?

Amy: huh? Why? You saw?! Oh no! is it bad? Do you think the delivery person saw? Oh no I look like I am trying to seduce you right since you are my boss! Oh no!

She started blabbering and pouting, looking helpless but all so hot right then. Jeff wanted to shut her up by shoving his cock inside her.

Jeff: Oh no Amy, calm down! I don’t think the driver saw anything. I didn’t see anything but it was just a guess since I saw your underwear in the toilet hanging and I was wondering if you need anything. I am really ok if you think this is most comfortable for you. I may be your boss but I am also a guy so if you let me see, I sure will see! But if you think you are uncomfortable, let me know what you need! I am really more concern about.. you know.. how do I put it.. pussy juice on my furniture? They are mostly felt based as you can probably already feel. They are a joy to sit on naked but if they get damp, it is easily damaged and stained. I know girls will some times have such.. secretions randomly.

Amy: HUH! Oh er..

She was blushing furiously and her mind was swirling both thanks to the wine and her boss’s candidness.

Amy: let me go get a towel to sit on then!

She got up quickly, swaying a little and ran toward his room to retrieve a towel. Again as she moved, the singlet rode up, giving him a view of her nice smooth bottom and hints of a perfectly bald pussy.

She returned with a towel and sat on it.

Amy: Thank you Jeff for letting me know. I have always been blur when it comes to such things. My mom always said I sit and behave like a guy, so rough and ungirly. She made me go into modelling to change that. But I realised in modelling, people don’t care that you zhaogeng, or even they like it! Many times I was told the pictures had some zhaogeng and it was so obvious the crew definitely would have saw it! That means they didn’t care or actually wanted it.

Jeff: so you don’t mind if I get to see, but you care that the delivery guy saw your pussy?

Amy: emm, not sure lei. You are my friend ma so I think it is ok since it was accidental. Its like if we go swimming and you saw me in my bikini, almost naked also ma hor? But for delivery guy I don’t know him! Feels weird!

What the heck is wrong with this girl, Jeff thought. She didn’t care if her friend saw her bald pussy? Wow this might be easier than he thought!
When they were done eating, Amy offered to do the dishes.

As she walked away, Jeff admired her butt cheeks, exposed as the short singlet she wore rode up as she moved. He took the opportunity to take a picture and looked into her phone through the app.

Bf: Hey girl, are you ok? Why never reply me??!
Bf 10 mins later: Hey are you ok??
Bf 20 mins later: WHY NO REPLY??!!

What a chump Jeff thought!

When Amy was done, she decided that it was time to hit the hay.

Jeff followed her to the bedroom to make sure she had everything she needed and took some pillows for the couch. He attempted something that he was pretty sure would not work. He decided to give it a shot anyway.

Jeff: Ok so this is something odd but as you know.. I live alone so this is normal for me. My bedsheets are expensive because they are of a silk and high thread count cotton blend. In this aircon environment, it is very easily damaged by our normal clothes due to static. So it I usually sleep naked to prevent that. If it is not too uncomfortable for you, I hope you will sleep without clothes on it as well. But I don’t want to be like a creep, making you sleep naked in my bed given we barely know each other! Let me know!

He was sure she would say no, but if she agreed by some miracle, he would be able to admire her nude form while she slept through his hidden security cameras. Something to wank off to on the couch if he couldn’t sleep.

Amy: emm, I think ok la. I also sleep naked usually at home. I don’t want to damage your things! You are already very nice to me!

Jeff: ok then. Thank you very much! Off to the couch then. Hope my back can take it!

Amy: eerm, hey boss, I think the bed big enough for us to share lei. If you don’t think dirty, I think we can sleep on the bed and still have enough space in between. We can put the pillows in the middle!

Jeff: then you want to let me see you naked ah?

Amy: off the light then get naked and go on bed lor aiyo. Thinking dirty lei

The lord of sin must be watching over me tonight, Jeff chuckled to himself

Jeff: er ok then, as long as your bf and parents don’t mind ah

Amy: I am an adult already! I choose what I want to do!

After placing the pillows, Jeff turned off the lights, got naked and went to his side of the bed. He could hear Amy fumble to get on as well.

There were still light coming from her phone. He guessed she was texting her boyfriend. The faint light from her screen allowed him to catch small glimpses of her lovely breasts through the gaps between the pillow wall.

He took his phone and went into the tracker app to spy on their conversation.

Amy: Hi baby, we are going to sleep now! Just now I was eating! Stop expecting me to text you non stop when I am at people’s house as guest la! So rude!

Bf: sorry but when you go missing like that I am very worried! You are staying in a man’s house alone, I don’t know what to think!

Amy: Jeff has been very nice to me! He is my boss and I trust him! don’t think dirty! Don’t you trust me?

Amy: in fact he was so nice to tell me what I wearing just now easy zhaogeng wor. If he was pervert like you will just enjoy it!

Bf: WHAT? YOU WEAR WHAT WILL ZHAOGENG? WHAT DID HE SEE? HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THAT?

BF calls Amy

Amy in soft whispers to not disturb Jeff, to no avail: hey! Tell you sleeping already! Why you call? Will disturb people one you know!

BF: *shouting through the phone though Jeff couldn’t hear*

Amy: No! he is a gentleman and has been very nice to me to let me stay here! His bed is very big and we put pillow in between! Don’t you trust me?

Amy: You don’t trust me at all! Keep saying such things! Don’t want to talk to you already!

The call ended and Amy huffed.

Jeff: Quarrel with BF ha?

Amy: you heard that ah? Sorry! Hope didn’t wake you up. my boyfriend keeps saying things like you are being nice just to fuck me!

Jeff: is that what you think also?

Amy: No! I don’t think that! I think you are very nice, you didn’t force me to stay with you or do anything I don’t want. My boyfriend don’t trust me! So angry!

Jeff: calm down girl, don’t let him ruin your night. Do you want to turn on the lights to talk about it? Or maybe get a cup of water to cool down?

Amy: Ok thank you, sorry to disturb. How to turn on the lights?

Jeff: *claps 3 times*

The lights turned on.

Jeff: do you want me to close my eyes while you get up so I don’t see you naked?
Old 11-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

Just up u for sharing. Pls continue to post more....
Old 11-05-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

nice story thanks
Old 11-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm nice, wonderful story. Set tent with whisky camping for updates
Old 11-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good start
Camping for more
Old 11-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Amy: haiya no need la so difficult huh. I will be staying with you for a few days at least, surely will have many problems if we so shy around each other! After all I think you saw my little girl already right just now!

Jeff: haha ok then

Amy returned with 2 cups of water and handed one to Jeff. He could finally admire her nude form openly. He didn’t realise he had been staring at her body.

Amy: staring at what ha?

She saw Jeff’s erect cock and was starting to blush.

Jeff: Errm.. you got shave one ha?

Jeff responded lamely, pointing to her pussy. her naked form in front of him made his mind go blank

Amy: no la, I wax often, don’t like having hair. You also ma, you wax right? No hair there. Quite big now hor, why ah? You doing naughty thing just now is it

Amy nodded at his angry red cock. She slowly sat down on his side of the bed and passed him his cup. Her wonderful pussy lips parted as she did so, giving him an amazing glimpse of the pink velvet depths within.

Jeff: no la Amy, got a naked hot and sexy model walking around in my house you think I wont get hard meh?

Amy stuck her tongue out to tease him.

Amy: who is this sexy model lei? Oh he shaking lei

Amy pointed at his cock which throbbed when she stuck her tongue out. This gorgeous vixen really had all the tools to make guys go insane. He thought he would cum right there.

Jeff: you lah of course. Your boyfriend never like this with you meh?

Amy: erm, have la.. but not so big ma hehe. Ok la so is my fault! How to make it better leh? You want to masturbate anot? I leave the room

Jeff: No I don’t masturbate one. My rule is to only cum with a girl. Since your fault, you help me lah!

Amy: aiyo how to help? I got boyfriend one leh.

Amy was clearly aroused. Jeff could see her engorged clit peeking out from the folds of her pussy. it was also releasing a generous amount of her juices and some had already found their way down onto the bedsheets.

Jeff: You horny already ah! So wet! Careful of my sheets or you’ll really leave a stain!

Amy shot up quickly, not wanting to damage his sheets. In the process, she spilt water on Jeff and gave out a cute little yip

Amy: Sssoorry! I hope water doesn’t damage your bed! Should I get a towel to sit on?

Jeff: aiya nevermind la abit of water. No need a towel, you seem very tense still. You want a massage? You’ll need to sit on my lap though in case your little pussy decides to get wetter. Usually I ask girls to sit on my cock la. So that can plug the hole, but you got bf so I wont ask you to do that

Amy: Oh! Of course cannot! I don’t even let my boyfriend fuck me! I am keeping sex for until after marriage! I am still a virgin!

Even though she seemed unsure, Amy moved closer to Jeff.

Jeff took the opportunity to pull her toward him and had her sitting on his lap with her back facing him, at the edge of the bed.

He positioned her this way so that his 8 inch monster cock was nestled between the folds of her heavenly pussy. he could feel the warmth and arousal flowing out of her wanting pussy.

Virgin eh? Let’s change that he thought to himself.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

He started massaging her neck, relaxing her while keeping his face close to her neck, smelling her scent and exhaled on her exposed nape. He could see goosebumps appearing and felt her trembling. He was going to make her beg him to make her cum!

Jeff: so you’re still a virgin huh? Sure anot? Your boyfriend don’t ask sex from you?

Jeff was trying to keep the topic on sex, to get her hornier and crave his cock

Amy: mmmm, ya.. I am a virgin still! This…. this is my first boyfriend and I tell him to wait till after marriage! I know….. is old fashion but I grew up like that! I tell him that whatever we do, I will not have sex until after married!

Amy practically moaned her response, with a few gasps in between sentences as Jeff did some kegels to make his cock jerk upwards, tapping her dripping cunt. Boy this was like a fairy tale!

Jeff: so you never do other things with him? Like play with his cock, let him play with your pussy all that? Cannot be right you’re so hot. How to resist?

Amy: oohhhh erm. Talk about this I shy leh, will make you think badly of me anot? Ermmm have la. I do give him blowjob, let him play with my body lor. Just no sex. I don’t even let his cock touch my pussy!

How could he see her as anything except an insane slut? Here she was stark naked, her dripping pussy grinding on his raging hard cock, moaning away as he gave her a “massage”? and she still said she didn’t even let her boyfriend’s cock touch her pussy? what?!

Jeff started to shift his hands down to her chest area. He started off slow, testing the waters as he rubbed the side of her arms, his fingers gently caressing the sides of her massive breasts as he did so.

Slowly but surely, he worked his way toward the front, groping and squeezing her breasts but leaving out her sensitive nipples for now. They were facing a mirror, so he could watch her expression as he did so. She looked as though she was on the brink of orgasm, her eyes closed and her breaths quick.

As he continued to rub her breasts, he started to rock his hips so that she slid back and forth on his lap, her pussy gliding on his bare cock.

Amy was conflicted. She was enjoying this massage so much! But was it too much? Was what her boyfriend said true? Did Jeff want to fuck her? But it felt so good! And it wasn’t creepy or anything. He wasn’t fucking her, he was giving her a good massage!

But his cock, is on her pussy! not even her boyfriend had done it before.

“ooommpph” a moan escaped her lips and she made up her mind just then. She was an adult and she knew what she was doing.

This wasn’t sex. She was naked in her boss’s lap because she didn’t want to damage his sheets! She definitely couldn’t afford to pay him back for them and he was already so nice to her. Her mind at ease, she let herself go and enjoyed the massage.

Jeff: Is the massage good? Any requests?

Amy: mmmm it is very good Jeff! But… you are touching my breasts huh? So naughty ah! Do you always massage girl’s breast? Remember I have a boyfriend hor!

Jeff: Darling, this is a full body massage. How can I not massage your whole body?
Old 11-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome storyline. Please continue bro. Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 11-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

With that he started kissing and licking the nape of her neck, sending new waves of pleasure down her spine. He could feel her quiver as groans and moans escaped her lips.

She was now unconsciously grinding his cock on her own! He shifted her slightly so that her hips had more space to move. She automatically began to grind on his cock intensely as he started to tease her left nipple with his skilled fingers, rub her stomach with his other hand and suck on her neck.

This combination made her mind go wild with pleasure. She needed to cum so badly, she would do anything!

As Jeff's hands got closer to her groin, he suddenly stopped. Amy, who had her eyes closed, wriggled in his lap, desperately trying to get him to keep going. Jeff shifted her so that the tip of his cock now rested at the entrance to her wet love hole. He drew circles on her stomach with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. He felt her continued to grind into him, but paused every once in a while just as his cock almost pierced her virgin hole.

Amy was frustrated! She needed release and the grinding had brought her so close. In this position, she couldn’t grind herself onto him much without risking his cock going into her. She still had some sense left in her that prevented her from letting his giant cock into her tiny love hole.

Instead, she tried to shift further back, so that she could once again grind the length of his cock.

Jeff stopped what he was doing suddenly and hugged her.

Jeff: Hey er girl? I think we should stop. You see your pussy is leaking so much onto me. It is almost going to flow onto the bedsheets!

Amy: Huh? Oh no! but it was so good and you aren’t finished! What can we do to let it finish?

She couldn’t possible let him stop now that she was so close to one of the best orgasms in her life!

Jeff: Maybe… but nah I think too risky and your boyfriend wont like it one.

Amy: What?? Tell me!

Jeff: we can do 69 position lor! Since I am only left with the bottom part of your body, you lie on top of me with your bottom at my head lor! Then I can quickly wipe off if going to touch the sheets and also continue to massage! But my cock will be in your face la so I think you wont want it.

Amy: Im ok! I think since you help me so much I help you masturbate also la! Since you also so hard right? If use hand consider cum with girl anot?

Trying his luck, Jeff: erm, no cannot. It needs to at least be a blowjob

Amy: Haiya, ok la consider it as helping a friend. There is no love involved so I don’t think it is cheating! But when you wana cum must let me know ok!

Jeff: do you want to use a condom instead?

Amy: No! I hate condoms, it tastes so bad and feels weird. Some more, I was taught that if you got a condom, it means you are prepared and it is cheating since you already thought of it! This way, we aren’t cheating!

Jeff: haha ok then

They got into position and even before Jeff did anything, the cock hungry girl engulfed his cock with her mouth and started sucking like a pro. He was too big for her to take the entire length straight away but as she built momentum, she was able to take his whole length into her a few times.

She wriggled her pussy in his face, reminding him to continue his massage. He started rubbing her clit and was about to plunge his fingers into her when she swatted them away.

Amy: No! don’t put more than one ok! I read online that too many fingers will make me not virgin!

Jeff proceeded to put a finger in and pulled her pussy to his mouth and started licking.

He did not expect to even touch her on the first night but now, just over 6 hours after inviting her to his home, this insanely sexy girl was in a 69 position in his bed, fulfilling what he chose her for.

Amy suddenly stiffened and started shuddering. Jeff knew this meant she was having an orgasm and increased his attack on her delicate pussy. She quaked as he continued his assault. He also started to feel his own orgasm building in his balls.

After what seemed like an eternity, he shot his load down her throat just as she took his entire length into her once again.

She got up coughing, choking on his huge load. He could see his cum leaking out of her mouth as she tried to hold it in, not knowing what to do with the load while keeping in mind that she couldn’t spit it just anywhere for fear of staining his bed. It was a funny sight to look at.

Jeff: just swallow it girl, most of it is already in your throat.

After a few tries, she swallowed the rest of his load

Amy: Wei! I told you to tell me before you cum! How can you do this to me?

Jeff: It came suddenly and by the time I knew, I already started shooting. Your sucking was too good! Ill try harder next time!

Amy: Har? You think still got next time meh? So naughty ah you all guy think girl so love your cock ah.

He reached out to rub her pussy.

Jeff: ya, you don’t like cock meh? This pussy seems to say otherwise.

Amy: Hmmph! I am going to shower

Jeff followed her into the shower and she did not protest.

They washed their bodies and went to bed exhausted.

Amy didnt know that the entire ordeal was captured by Jeff’s hidden cameras.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro TS,

Any chance to share the video over here?
Old 11-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 12-05-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Up u 22 points for a form of encouragement cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 12-05-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
This first story is inspired by another story in this forum by another bro. As the story develops, most of you should easily be able to guess which story inspired mine.
yeah i think i know which story u are talking about. it was a very sad story indeed.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1