The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

I wonder if anyone has noticed, that when entering any premises that currently use Safe Entry.....that virtually all of then only want to see the Check-In screen on your phone (The Green Tick) but never verify the Check-in particulars against your IC/Driving License

Some of the more clever places have caught on, and now require the scanning of the bar code of the NRIC /Driving License, in addition to the Safe Entry declaration. But this is not foolproof, because there is no easy way to check, that the declaration was actually made against the same NRIC number that was just scanned

Unless the roll-out of this SafeEntry tool is done properly, what will more like be the case is that MP visitors will simply enter someone else's NRIC particulars and show the Green Tick, Finish Fucking, then leave.

When there's a will, there's a way.
Old 05-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Die...all businesses must use safe entry from 12/5....game over for MP
Legit licensd spas have always required customer to write their name and nric. Some using tablet or pad that check for nonsense entries.

What difference is it using the Safe entry app? Only extra bit of info is the contact number. So the ML can now spam your phone with zao an every day.

You can still enter your boss' particulars, but why do that? This app is for tracing and for your own safety should there be a covid case.

Besides that it looks like the Trace Together app may be compulsory too, soon.

All for your safety and peace of mind. You can bet if they caught someone trying to fool the system, worse things will be rolled out, so let's not spoil market.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I wonder if anyone has noticed, that when entering any premises that currently use Safe Entry.....that virtually all of then only want to see the Check-In screen on your phone (The Green Tick) but never verify the Check-in particulars against your IC/Driving License

Some of the more clever places have caught on, and now require the scanning of the bar code of the NRIC /Driving License, in addition to the Safe Entry declaration. But this is not foolproof, because there is no easy way to check, that the declaration was actually made against the same NRIC number that was just scanned

Unless the roll-out of this SafeEntry tool is done properly, what will more like be the case is that MP visitors will simply enter someone else's NRIC particulars and show the Green Tick, Finish Fucking, then leave.

Better don't. Later shop cctv and safe entry data different. Kena caught or found out, imagine our names posted on social media and later photos uploaded by netizens, we'll be more popular than justin bieber.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Cheaterbug can just use screenshot🤯
Old 06-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Die...all businesses must use safe entry from 12/5....game over for MP
Actually just herd immunity Sua la.... contact simi tracing.. sg is so densely populated, even if really whole nation at risk also expected. How to we Regulate movements esp those fw that were infected in dorms.. cant be no off days for them when they resume work right? And it’s already proven that those infected may recover n get reactivated again.. by then start to spread again and gotta keep tracking people down n isolate again and maybe lockdown again..rinse n repeat .. very counter productive..
Old 06-05-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever apps they used, massage shop will not opened on 2 June 2020. The social distancing for this type of business is bad.I suspect that they will only allow to open after 2 weeks pending the overall situation for the covid 19

Last edited by Onebadmove; 06-05-2020 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Error
Old 06-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 6
cumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Legit licensd spas have always required customer to write their name and nric. Some using tablet or pad that check for nonsense entries.

What difference is it using the Safe entry app? Only extra bit of info is the contact number. So the ML can now spam your phone with zao an every day.

You can still enter your boss' particulars, but why do that? This app is for tracing and for your own safety should there be a covid case.

Besides that it looks like the Trace Together app may be compulsory too, soon.

All for your safety and peace of mind. You can bet if they caught someone trying to fool the system, worse things will be rolled out, so let's not spoil market.
Difference is the Infectious Diseases Act, they can charge you under that act. Whereas in the past for providing fake registration details, you're probably let go with a warning.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 6
cumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But with all that said, it's probably better for all bros that the MP is not able to see your personal details since it is a centralised government system for entering personal details.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Actually just herd immunity Sua la.... contact simi tracing.. sg is so densely populated, even if really whole nation at risk also expected. How to we Regulate movements esp those fw that were infected in dorms.. cant be no off days for them when they resume work right? And it’s already proven that those infected may recover n get reactivated again.. by then start to spread again and gotta keep tracking people down n isolate again and maybe lockdown again..rinse n repeat .. very counter productive..
USA is now flirting with the herd immunity idea. The problem is that for younger individuals, this idea is fine, but they forget about the elderly at home. Herd method will kill a lot of older folks and those with pre existing illness.

Reinfection, i read an article recently that it was concluded as false positive? Remnants of virus material remaining in body triggers a positive, but no longer infectious.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
Bingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBingo1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is the best time to reduce the number of spa in our island. The longer the spa are closed = more spa will be close down.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
lucky I am not married

no worry for me

for those who gt gf/wife one

they are the one they shld be worried
yup only single men who live alone have no worry
Old 06-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo1688 View Post
This is the best time to reduce the number of spa in our island. The longer the spa are closed = more spa will be close down.
===============================================
& convert the massage girls into Geylang licence to kill chicks
after all they want to earn extra big $$$, so now can open for biz without
steal steal mo mo
Old 06-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I predict massage will only open after July.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

These r the places tat will b open up last n not even after 1st Jun mayb only 2021
Old 06-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

How about the law banning social interaction between people not from your household? The one banning you from omeeting your extended family as well as friends.

This is crucial for the home-based WL landscape.

I don't think this law will go in early June.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1