The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.
since u believe the virus is punishment from almighty. then its probably your fault that this virus happened. to punish you only. but inadvertently dragged everyone else in. i suggest you end your life. pay your debts to the almighty tell him to take his beef with you personally.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
What the name of this company?
I think it is not appropriate to name them as I am still employed by them. But we are in the import/export business and also retail sales of electrical/electronic products.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Will transit Hotels be functioning this period?
The Sunday Times dated today 5 Apr 2020, page A5 - all hotels shall not accept nee guests, except SHN and Quarantines'.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

what SG and most countries strategy is "flattening the curve'' lah, the state know without a vaccine and covid-19 medication, this pandemic will still continue to god knows when. so yes they know there will still be folks infected but as long it does not hit the national healthcare system threshold, the state can still continue until vaccine and medication is ready to GTM.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read Australian scientists have breakthrough in discovering drug that can kill the coronavirus.
Successful trials done in the labs..... now to do experimental testing on humans before final decision.
Hopefully a cure can be found soon.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
OT here..... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

Does he have to pay them for no work during the CB?
I thought MOM is reimbursing the employers for the workers wages during the CB...... or should he consider this CB period as unpaid leave for his employees.

I am not a businessman and I do want to help this childhood friend but is the situation salvageable?
I have advised him to close down his company and retire since his company is barely making any profits these past 2 years. It has been a long time ago since their boomtime years.

He is in the motor trade industry doing..... vehicle repairs / car rental / parallel imports etc.

Should I lend him the money?
so fast confirm , i also waiting for monday.those want to borrow $ always many excuses
Old 06-04-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
LHL announces somewhat lockdown, only allowing essential services still rendering.
Guess not only GL down, HC would be most probably off service.

Where to go during off days siol ?!!
This is tragic for me. I m usually a "day time sinner", since my wife is suspicious when I go out regularly in the evening (got busted before). So now with working from home.... been home for 3 weeks already, another 4 weeks to go... then who knows what happens.... so I am looking at 2 months with no fun. Thats the longest I have gone without extra fun in 20 years
Old 06-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

As an upside, we can use those 4 weeks as a circuit breaker to make sure we go back to business in a month STD-free and make our cheonging world a bit safer at least for a short time
Old 07-04-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
This is tragic for me. I m usually a "day time sinner", since my wife is suspicious when I go out regularly in the evening (got busted before). So now with working from home.... been home for 3 weeks already, another 4 weeks to go... then who knows what happens.... so I am looking at 2 months with no fun. Thats the longest I have gone without extra fun in 20 years
Boring life without CCA......
We know each other pain
Old 07-04-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Will transit Hotels be functioning this period?
Sunday visited budget hotel.
I was told no transit & even full day rental.

Even OKT tell me to get Air BNB during 1 mth .... i wonder how to book siol?
Old 07-04-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like ppl are willing to risk infection just to get a good fuck. Kind of rather irresponsible? Sigh.....just endure this 1 month. You will save a lot of $$$
Old 07-04-2020, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
jetcj95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetcj95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Boring life without CCA......
We know each other pain
Time to unload in toilet liao
Old 07-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Today still can see threads advertising their gals for services.
Where to F siol ?
Old 07-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Today still can see threads advertising their gals for services.
Where to F siol ?
They are in rented apartments lah.

But u dare to go?!
Old 07-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Seems like ppl are willing to risk infection just to get a good fuck. Kind of rather irresponsible? Sigh.....just endure this 1 month. You will save a lot of $$$
1 month is very long. Not only bros cannot tahan , even the MLs also cannot tahan. Their pussy need regular fuck too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1