The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: Marie the Pinay slut wife

After two months in Nottingham looking after the apartment, cooking, washing clothes and watching daytime TV, Marie was bored. She had plenty of time on her hands because Noora, the girl she looked after, was busy with her lectures at the university most days. Marie had become familiar with the local supermarket and she knew which bus to catch to go to and from the centre of town. However, she had not done anything apart from housework, food shopping and watching TV, and her desires to be fucked by some stranger had returned to torment her.

Living with Noora meant that she had no opportunity to be free at night until one weekend when Noora announced that she was going to London for the weekend. Marie could not believe her luck when Noora told her that she was going with some friends from university and that Marie would have to stay alone for a few days.

The next day, Marie searched on her mobile phone for terms such as ‘fucked by strangers’ or ‘gangbangs’. That was when she found sites that described dogging. This was something new for her, and she was intrigued. She read with interest that dogging was having sex outdoors in some quiet place such as a wood or even in the corner of a deserted carpark. Marie’s pussy was wet as she imagined herself fucked by a stranger in such a place.

Marie had already planned to find someone to fuck her and as soon as Noora had left for London, Marie started to put her plan in action. First, she used some of Noora’s cosmetics to make her face look more attractive. Then she put on the one sexy dress that she had brought with her, and that had often helped her to attract a stranger in Dubai. Finally, she headed for the centre of town to a pub that she had noticed on one of her shopping trips.

Outside the pub, Marie hesitated for a few minutes, uncertain whether she would look out of place inside. But as soon as she pushed open the door, she saw that she was not the only woman there. Nevertheless, she was the only woman alone as all the other women were in groups. Undeterred, Marie found an empty table and sat down, waiting for someone to come and serve her. After five minutes, she realized that this bar was not the same as the bars in Dubai – there were no waiters, and all the customers went up to the bar to order. She was just going to get up to order a drink when she heard a man’s voice asking her a question.

“You’re not from here, are you?” he said.

“No” Marie answered.

“I could tell from your face and also from the way that you just sat there without going to order a drink. Are you waiting for someone?”

“No” replied Marie. “I’m not waiting for anyone.”
Old 27-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genreu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support TS and nice thread
Old 27-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Sevenswords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, appreciate very much.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Old 28-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Marie turned and looked at the man who had spoken to her. He was sitting at a table beside hers, and he was about 45 years old. His hair was starting to turn grey, but it was still mostly black. His eyes were dark brown, and his face was slightly tanned. Marie could see that he kept himself in shape because his body was slim and muscled. He looked friendly, so when he asked Marie if he could sit with her, she agreed at once.

The man introduced himself as Tom and said that he thought that she was filipina. When Marie asked him how he had guessed that, he laughed and told her that he had been in the police in Hong Kong until 1997 when China regained control of the British colony, and that there were many filipina maids working there. He had left Hong Kong after that and he had spent more than two years visiting countries in Asia. He had been to Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand before returning to live in Nottingham where he had been born. For the last six months, Tom had been trying to decide what to do for a job as his savings were starting to be used up.

Marie found Tom to be very easy to talk to, and after a few drinks she felt completely relaxed in his company. That was why she was bold enough to ask him which country had the most beautiful women.

Tom smiled, and replied “Philippines.”

Marie smiled also and soon she discovered that Tom had spent several months in different parts of the Philippines including her home city – Cebu. When he described different areas of the city that he knew, Marie began to feel emotional, and her eyes filled with tears as she thought of the family back in Cebu that she was working hard to support. Tom saw that she was on the verge of crying, and he put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. Marie sighed and relaxed against his shoulder.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

“Sorry if I upset you by talking about Cebu” said Tom.

“It’s ok” replied Marie, drying her eyes.

“What did you like most about Cebu?” asked Marie.

“The women” Tom replied without hesitation.

“Why?”

“Because they are so pretty and…..” - Tom paused
“and because they are so submissive.”

Marie’s heart beat fast when she heard the word ‘submissive.’

“So you like submissive women?” she asked with a smile.

Tom’s arm was still around her shoulder and he tightened his grip slightly as he replied that he liked women who were both submissive and interested to try new things. Marie knew that she had found her latest partner to satisfy her desires as Tom looked into her eyes for a sign that she was not disgusted by what he had just said. Her smile and her hand on his leg told him that he had finally found a woman who understood what he needed, and who he knew what she needed.

Tom and Marie left the pub and at Tom’s suggestion went to a restaurant nearby. There they slowly discovered more about each other, and about their true natures. Marie was hesitant to admit to Tom what she had done in Dubai, but as he described some of the women he had been with in Cebu, and how he had spanked, tied up, teased and humiliated them, she grew more confident that he would accept her for what she was. She was a slut and that is what Tom wanted. At last, Marie told Tom about how she had discovered that she was a slut and also about the gangbang that she had participated in.

Tom was fascinated to hear about her meetings with strangers and even more interested to hear about the gangbang. However, he told Marie that although he would like to see her fucked by a group of men, he did not know enough men in Nottingham that he could trust to take part and to remain silent afterwards. Marie was pleased to hear this because she was afraid that she might meet some of the men in the future, and that could be awkward for her if she was with Noora.

Tom asked Marie what fantasy or desire she had not yet fulfilled, and at once Marie thought of dogging. She told Tom how she had read about dogging and that was something she would like to try. Tom’s eyes lit up when he heard this because he knew of a site near Nottingham that was a famous dogging rendezvous. Before they had finished their meal, the couple had agreed that Tom would take Marie dogging on the next night. Marie told Tom that she would prefer to go home alone because she had never told any of the men she met in Dubai where she lived. Tom said that he understood and they arranged to meet in the same pub from where Tom would drive Marie to the dogging site.

Once she arrived home, Marie could hardly contain her excitement. She could not believe that on her first night out in Nottingham she had met a man who understood her needs, and who was capable of fulfilling those needs. Marie’s pussy was throbbing and soaking wet with anticipation and Marie shivered with the thought of taking part in this new sexual adventure.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 30-11-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates
Old 30-11-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Tent pitched. Waiting for more updates.
I always fancy pinoys
Old 30-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates here, please note.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and pls share more.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Tom was waiting in the pub for Marie the next day at 5 pm. Marie had told Tom that she could only be free on Saturday and part of Sunday, although she had not told him why or who she lived with. In Dubai, Marie had always been careful not to tell the men she fucked where she lived, and she had very rarely met any man more than once in order to keep her identity secret. By meeting Tom, Marie knew that she was taking a big risk, but she was desperate to continue the lifestyle she had explored in Dubai. Marie needed to be fucked.

Tom greeted Marie with a smile.

“I wasn’t sure you would come” he said.

Marie replied, also with a smile “I always keep my promises.”

What Marie did not tell Tom was that she had been so desperate and horny all day waiting for the time she could meet Tom again that she had rubbed her clit to orgasm twice. However, instead of decreasing her desires, her masturbation had only made her more horny, and eager to see what would happen at the dogging site.

Tom invited her to sit and have a drink while he explained what might happen at the dogging site. First, he would drive them to a small wood some distance from Nottingham. There they would park and see if there were any other cars parked nearby. Even if there were no other cars, Tom would flash his headlights to alert any men hiding in the trees that he (and Marie) were available for action.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

As Tom’s car drove along the small track that led to the wood, Marie started to wonder if she was doing the right thing. She had only met Tom the day before and now she was alone with him in a strange place, and nobody knew where she was. Suppose Tom was a killer? Suppose he became violent and beat her? Suppose he fucked her and abandoned her in the wood? How could she get home when she didn’t know where she was?

These were some of the thoughts that flashed through Marie’s mind as she saw that they were approaching the wood. However, she tried to remain calm and reminded herself that she had often been with strange men in their hotel rooms in Dubai and she had never had any problems. Even when she had been the object of the gangbang, she had not been physically abused by the group of men.

Tom parked his car on the edge of a small clearing in the wood, and Marie looked around. It was late autumn, and by 6 o’clock it was already almost dark. There were no other cars in sight, so Tom flashed his lights. Marie wondered if this was going to be a disappointing trip, but Tom pointed to some bushes on the opposite side of the clearing.

“Look” he whispered. “See, that they are moving?”

Marie looked and indeed the bushes were moving and it was not because of wind. Someone was behind the bushes.

Tom flashed his lights again, and this time, Marie saw that a man had stepped out from behind the bushes. Then she saw another man, and then another. Now there was a small group of men looking at Tom’s car. Again, Tom flashed his lights, and the men started to move closer to where Tom and Marie were sitting waiting.

“What would you like to do?” Tom asked.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sawenara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, hoping for more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1