The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

Good story, can't stop reading and please continue...
Old 22-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
7788 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I love this story. Please update.
Old 23-08-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you all for the comments. Would really love to hear feedback on the details of the story.

Will update more tonight!
Old 23-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

By HIM: 

i really can't believe it... she actually nudged me downwards to lick for her! she can be quite rough in bed, quite surprised! to be honest, I kind of loved it when she pulled my hair, loved it rough... because now.... I'm going to give it to her rough!

I stood in between her legs, at the edge of the bed.. she's so young and tender, unlike my wife.. Her pussy hair was trimmed. how thoughtful... loved how soft the skin was... i stroked her thighs.... she laid completely motionless.... just looking up at me.. but not directly.. more of at my neck area.. she wanted to avoid eye contact.. the look on her face.. That expression, i could not tell what was on her mind. It was definitely not love.

was she confused? 

I should think so... i continued to stroke her thighs... she was still panting, alcohol she drank keeping her calm. i took some photos of her topless body, bottom with cheongsam.. .. she never react, just shut her eyes. completely docile, at my mercy.. i slid my fingers into her and fingered her a few times… NO RESISTANCE AT ALL! she shut her eyes and her faced look stressed…

I really cannot believe it !!

I thought I had to consistently threaten and blackmail her!!!

Giving her money did not make her compliant with me…

I thought it will be……. never thought it will be THIS EASY!

I couldn’t wait… pulled out my fingers…

aimed…..

“wahhhhh…” i moaned…. as my penis pushed into her wet and tight pussy again!!!!

i only pushed my half my penis in… she was already reacting… laid restless.. breathing increased…

i took a few more photos, her face, boobs and my penis inside her!!

gosh this experience is making me SO HGIH!

i set the camera to video mode…. there was a beep which I did not know how to turn off. she frowned, but still wasn’t doing anything about it..

I really wonder why…

what has made her changed so much?

has she just accepted this fate?

or…..

she simply loves my cock???
Old 23-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 9
JiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud of

Excellent story TS, please continue...
Old 24-08-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 25-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 25-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

By HER:

he placed on hand beside my waist, the other hand still holding on to it… the white camera… he was definitely video recording now! I recognized that sound it made, now I was sure… he was recording earlier too. at the pool table! he tried to mask the beep sound as he jammed his penis into me from behind!

“mmmmmm….” i bit my lip… not wanting to moan… not wanting to give him the satisfaction that he was making me feel something…. he was now ramming me quick and fast!! trying his best to make me moan. I saw the excitement and glee in his eyes! he was filming me! wanting to make me moan!

i am losing my control!! quickly grabbed a pillow and covered my face. i moaned into the pillow… heard him chuckled in the arrogant manner. he knew he’s had me!

“hurhhh!” i blurted out.. opened my eyes and saw him smiling, filming me still… he had grabbed the pillow and tossed it away on the floor! i gave him a started, but the angry stare melted into a soft tender moaning look as he started to ram me hard and fast again! my whole body was being shaken.. i looked away and tried to grab the other pillow… he threw his camera on the bed and pressed down on both my hands… his face directly above mine, smiling at me. some sweat dripped on my face… i shut my eyes and turned my head to look away… he started to ram again, i could only shut my eyes tight!! squint my eyes and tried my best to keep my mouth shut tightly!

goodness……

goodness………….

goodness………………….

he kept on going!!!!!!!

i felt so exhausted already……

then he paused for a moment.. crossed my hands and placed both my palms on my tummy, used one hand and pressed me down on my stacked hands. he bent and reached for the camera again! resumed to film me as he slowly start to missionary fuck me…. oh shit…. this was worse……… oh shit….. this was my weakness…..

slow……

prolonged……..

penetration…….

innnnnnnnnnnnn……..

and outtttttttttttttttttt………

By HIM:

oh she likes it…. she definitely likes this!!!!

she loves it!!

the slow fucking!!!!

which was good for me… i was getting tired… I could feel the resistance in her hands.. she was trying so hard to break free…. i could see her racial expression.. her face was so STRESSED! she was moaning very softly! could tell that she was still trying to hold it in…

“PIAK!” i shot my penis into her fully….. then slowly retracted it… as slooooowwww as I could….. she looked like she was being tortured… every time i slowly pulled it out and left the tip of my penis head inside, she should start to tense up severely, waiting for me to plunge my hard penis into her fully! all the full length of it! once the whole thing is inside.. she would relax….. i loved the part where her big breasts jiggle and shake….

i made sure i filmed everything down.. the thought of being able to rewatch this turned me on so much… watching her breasts shake really tested my patience… finally…. as i badly wanted to film it down, i started to fuck her harder and faster! causing her breasts to shake like it was an earthquake… shaking like havoc! filming it down… watch her face so tense and horny… she moaned sometimes, like it slipped out of her mouth… she was still trying now to moan… she wasn’t crying anymore….

threw the camera on the bed… i bent forward…. couldn’t hold back anymore….. spread her hands to the side, pinned her down! tired to locked lips with her! she cringed! i didn’t care! kissed her cheeks.. tried to lock lips with her.. hips started to ram and fuck her so hard!!!! i let go of her hands, pressed on her inner thighs and spread her legs wider.. she was retaliating… she was gripping me tightly on my biceps! kind of digging her nails into me…. her way our retaliating?? but she was not pushing me away either.. i could fuck her deeper! and fast!!!

FINALLY!

WE LOCKED LIPS!!

she wasn’t kissing back, i pushed my tongue into her mouth! she was just breathing hot air out……

then…

i remembered!!!!

I pulled my penis gently and slowlyyy out……..

she SCREAMED!!! and then breathed loudly….

i gently and slowly pushed it back in……. i moaned out too… together with her…. the feeling was so tender…..

she finally opened her eyes to look at me! we connected our gaze…. i pulled out gently again…. she closed her eyes and moaned out…. our hot breath breathing into each others’ mouths.. i pushhhhhedddd my penis slowllyyyyyy in againnnnnn…… she hugged me!! we locked lips!!!! i kept up with it…. she was busy grabbing my body! pulled my hair… i let go of her thighs and PINNED HER DOWN AGAIN! she continued to lock lips with me! we were FRENCHING!!! i pump her!!

PUMP AND PUMP AND PUMP!!! SO HARD!!! SO FAST!!! SO LOUD!!!!

OHHHH AHHHHH!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I WASN’T WEARING A CONDOM!!!

I WAS EJACULATING SO MUCH OF MY SEMEN INTO HER VAGINA!!

I DID NOT CARE AT ALL!

QISSYA MY FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FUCK TOY!
Old 26-08-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, support for more!!
Old 26-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

qissyalynne

Up you 15 points for this story.

[ QUOTE=qissyalynne;19120762]#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

QISSYA MY FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FUCK TOY![/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Old 27-08-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 28-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 28-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1