The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My life adventures

very good pls keep it up
Old 29-10-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

busy with schoolwork. gimme awhile
Old 31-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

i began licking her ear and continued fingering her as she gasped and moan in surprise from my surprise penetration. planting soft kisses down her jawline to her mouth, i started frenching her and she reciprocated. i kept up my relentless fingering and very soon, she started shuddering as i inserted yet another finger inside.

she came with a relief, all over my hands, and we collasped onthe floor tgt, where i started undoing her bra. she was still weak from the exertion and breathless, and could not stop me from assaulting her nipples. i put my tongue to good use and started licking her nipples, sucking hard and fondling them in my fingers, while sucking the other and swapping them around. i was rock hard at this point but i just kept playing with her breasts.

A: baby, baby, please ugh stop please, we in public, ugh ugh, please please stop i dowan, please please.

Me: baby, i really need you, please please now

A: baby please ugh, i cannot, please stop, i reward you later, please ugh ugh.

the idea of a reward really did me in. a blowjob? HEHE. i couldn't resist. i was rock hard but was not yet past the brink of no return. i gave her another kiss and helped her to her feet.

A: you naughty boy luh you!! hmph!

Me: but you still love me don't you? hahaha

i passed her all her barang barang before we left tgt. i was rock hard all this time and i took every opportunity to press it into her butt to let her feel it.

Me: baby want go my place?

A: huhhhh, but i want to continue shopping...
she pouted

Me: ok la awhile more, but i want my reward okkkkkkk

A: okok give you your reward later

we continued shopping and then after that, went to my house.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

I brought her home after that and the moment we were in my room, I could not keep my hands off her.

i hugged her tightly and kissed her against the wall, while rubbing my manhood against her crotch. i was so in need of her i couldnt take it. i lifted her up and waltzed her to the bed. i quickly took off her clothes and mine and went down on her pussy, licking hard and fast and furious. i wanted her wet fast so i could bang her asap, with her juices flowing. i licked and flicked and fingered and while playing with her nipples and clit.

before long, she bucked wildly as she exploded down below, writhing in pleasure as i continued my relentless assault on her tight cunt. her thighs wrapped tightly around my head as i kept up the soft kisses, the tongueing, the nipple assault, the clit stimulation, wringing every ounce of pleasure out of that nubile young body.

finally, i couldnt take it anymore, with one slick movement i inserted my penis deep in. her tight pussy clamped me in a vice grip that felt so good. i thrusted over and over as we made sweet passionate love, her legs wrapped around my waist.

every thrust from me was met by her legs pushing me into her deeper, as her moans came out with pleasure. her tightness clamped onto my 2ic with such ecstacy as i thrusted in and out and in out. it was so pleasureable.

the friction felt so good. the sex was so carnal, so instinctive, it didnt last very long. with a final thrust, i went deep into her as she came with gusto, herarms wrapped around my neck, hanging on with dear life, whimpering from the pleasure i gave. her legs clamped tightly around my waist allowed tighter access into her nether regions and with a grunt, i exploded deep inside her, emptying my warm sticky seed into her pussy.

UGHHH. UGGHHHHHHH GUHHHHHHHHH UHGHHHHHH. i moaned from my orgasm as buried myself deep inside her, claiming her as mine once again.

i opened my eyes to see her looking intensely at me.

A: baby i love you a lot a lot. don't ever leave me ok?

Me: i love you too

as i held her in my arms tightly in embrace....finally she was mine again
Old 17-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oogway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Niceee, do continue
Old 18-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

TS by any chance you have picture/video of A ?
Old 18-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
indotaipun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update ..... more please
Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Hey guys, it's just fiction so nope no videos/pics sorry.
sorry for the hiatus, i just got bored and lazy to update.
==========================================

After some time of dating, A started to introduce me to more of her friends, and that's when she introduced me to another CCA mate of hers called B. B had sexy legs that were toned (she was in track also) and it really turned me on when she wore FBTs, like WHEW. of course, her boobs were also rather impressive. She always flirted with me when A wasn't around which gave me the impression she kindda liked me even though she knew she couldn't have me, always saying how cute and funny i was, how lucky A was to have such a nice boyfriend like me, i must have been really awesome to get a girl like A etc

of course, i never really gave a deep thought to her flirtations as i thought i truly loved A. of course, sometimes, when i masturbated, occasionally i did think of her legs and how sexy they were.

one time at this CCA chalet, A invited me along too, as everyone there knew me from hanging out with them. of course, at chalets, there were drinking sessions la (duh), so everyone was kindda seh from talking and drinking games.

i was feeling kindda horny all night, what with all the girls wearing FBTs and B being directly opposite me, and A beside me. so there was alot of horny thoughts running through my mind about both of them and i was planning to take it out on A later in one of the rooms. A also caught me staring at B's legs a few times and was kindda jealous and angry

she whispered in my ears: why you keep staring at B, you like her legs is it??

to which i replied: no la you wearing FBTs, turning me on crazily, i very horny la, i stare at her legs so i won't erect lor, but not working sia, your legs damn nice, turning me on sia i cannot take it alr, wanna go somewhere and do it?

she was kindda seh also so i just hugged told everyone we were gonna retire for the night, and brought A to one of the rooms.

the moment i locked the door, i pounced on A straightaway and stripped off her tshirt in an instant. unclipping her bra, i immediately started sucking on her milky globes, making her moan unbearably.

me: baby you doubt me is it? *sucks and licks one nipple*

A: ughhh mmmm noooo i never, ughhh ughhh

me: jealous is it? *goes to the other nipple, while my hands play with the previous one*

A: ughhh ughh mmmm yes laa please baby please i need you

me: beg for me *both my hands continued playing with her delectable breasts while i kissed my way down her navel to the hem of her FBTs*

A: huh ugh ugh mmmm baby please, i need you inside me, please please

I gently tug on her FBTs, pulling them off with her panties also, as A lay on the bed giving me the CFM face, a little shy but fucking horny. my other head couldnt take it anymore as i slowly stripped myself down, and sprung up when i released him.

spreading her legs, i went down on her, licking her everywhere. she was so horny, within a minute, her inner thighs clenched tightly around my head, and her hands yanked at my hair, as she bucked wildly on the bed, as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. i turned such that we were in 69 position.

A: eee baby, very dirty, can i don't?

me: but i just licked you off, last time you also suck me what...

A: but last time is to reward you...i really don't like...

feeling a little dejected that i couldn't get a BJ again, i started making out with her as her hand slowly went to my dick and started stroking it. she had learnt well as her motion of stroking made me feel damnnnnn shiok.

i started sucking her boobs again and she moaned crazily. seriously, this girl was like putty in my hands, so easy to control. i parted her legs and entered her so easily, her juices were enough lubricant. i started thrusting and after awhile we switched to doggy.

piak piak piak piak, i slammed into her cute little tight butt which turned me on greatly, as she moaned and groaned from the delight of sex. i was sweating feverishly as it was getting very hot (sex burns calories LOL). her back arched again as she orgasmed again and she collasped on the bed from the sheer delight.

her orgasm caused her to tighten her legs together, making it feel so damn bloody tight down below, i couldn't take it and lost control, i slammed a last few strokes into her and exploded inside her, as we both lost ourselves to throes of passion.

what a delight claiming her again!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 12
Chadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant futureChadchad has a brilliant future

What an update! Get bored and update more often please!
Old 05-04-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 09-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

just some fiction
======================================

after that intense sex session, we lay cuddled on the bed all sweaty. after she fell asleep, i couldnt take it as it was too sticky (my sweat, not my cum). i got up and grabbed a towel and headed to the toilet to bathe.

i went in the shower and turned it on, feeling euphoria as the warm water engulfed me. a moment later, i heard my toilet door open and thinking it was A, i pushed aside the shower curtain asking : 'so fast want round 2 ah baby'

to my surprise, B was standing there, her face all flushed from the alcohol.

B: I've liked you for so long, what do you see in A? i heard you guys just now through the door. i think i can do better!

she walked into my shower and started kissing me, while her hands fondled my balls. the water got her all wet and it turned me on greatly. my dick got hard despite the earlier exertion. i pushed her away at first, but slowly, the other head took over and she pressed on as we started making out in the shower.

i pulled her close as i started taking off her top, then her fbts, then her bra and finally her panties.

B: she doesn't do this, does she? *B drops to her knees and in a great show of effort, engulfs half my cock in her mouth*

me: omg *as i grab her head to gain some stability from the shiokness*

B went maximum effort on me. she licked me from my perineum all the way to the tip of my cock and then swallowed me whole again. the suction and tongue action continuously flicking really just blew me away. in just mere minutes, she had me weak at the knees, almost losing my control.

i tried to hold on longer but she was just too great, i lost control and came in her mouth with a grunt, cumming loads and loads of cum despite the earlier exertion. i grabbed her head forced it deeper, until i was hitting the back of her throat as she just continued taking it. finally, my orgasm was over and i pulled out.

she swallowed everything. wow!

B: did you like that? do i do it better than A? that bitch doesn't' even suck you like i do. break up with her and stay with me!

memg that was so great. but i can't, we shouldn't have done this-

she starts kissing me again, pressing me against the wall. her breasts press against my chest as she leans her weight into me, grinding my lifeless dick with her pussy. i kissed back with renewed vigour as my dick slowly started coming back to life.

she grinded her butt into me, keeping my newly erected penis in the crack of her butt, teasing me, as she bent down to take some soap.

she started soaping her breasts, then soaped me using her body. we made out with a unparalled passion, trying to consume each other's tongue.

she sat me down, and in one thrust, sat down on my cock. OMG SHE SO TIGHT. it felt damnnnnnnnnnn shiok seriously. she starting bouncing and down, moaning. i grabbed her beautiful breasts, and in the shower, the water had washed away all the soap, so i started sucking her breasts. her back arched as she moaning in delight from the breast fondling. after a mere few minutes of cowgirl, i felt like bursting at the seams again. i pushed her off pressed her down on the floor, her calves at my shoulders. entering her again in a slick motion and drawing a huge gasp from her, i started thrusting as she moan and groaned and bucked under me.

her godly legs turned me on so much as she wrapped them around my waist, pulling me in tighter with every thrust. before long , i unloaded with a grunt inside her as she came again from my thrusting.

we lay entertwined on the floor for awhile from the exhaustion and pleasure. after awhile, we both got up and washing up, we both dressed up and went out.

me: this should never have happened! omg i cheated on my girlfriend!

B: don't worry, i won't tell her anything. you can be my part time bf! idm sharing with her. you can choose not to tell her. please? be mine? i know you like me too or you wouldn't have done it with me.

me:your legs are so sexy and delectable, i couldn't think straight. we'll just do this for awhile ok, you're too sexy.

B: okok here's my number lets meet up again soon dearie!

and that's how i got my FWB.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
MrKiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 09-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FilbertStreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon!!
Old 23-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Jkiruo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJkiruo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS will update soon. Nice story to read .
Old 23-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 19
SPC7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPC7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story, do continue plz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1