The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Shift of Interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post

if any kind soul can help me in this, i thank you in advance...
Come PM ME, Let ME Show U Truth IN SINGAPORE, Need Guidance?

Im A 32 Year Old Malay Abang + Single Daddy, Been In SBF Since My Teens Till Now.

I CAN GUIDE YOU ON How To Be The Sweetest Thing In Singapore, Lai Lai

FOC FREE OF CHARGE.

Add me On We Chat SeiChii Inoue

ITS ABOUT HONESTY, TRANSPARENCY & TRUST
Old 13-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Re: Shift of Interest

I can sit with u at starbucks or my office open our laptops and go thru with you one by one, if its in fl dome3 or local fl dome, i can tell u which are working under multiple okts.. Lai lai no fear i am abang but i am a brother
Old 13-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

ALso Let Me Suggest That U Go Premium Bro? If U Planing To Stay Long Term In SBF.. ALO c Someone zap u 2 points liao.. HAIZ
Old 13-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Au contraire, Ms Fion, I am a lucky guy.
So this means no more stories from my fav author?
Old 13-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocode View Post
.. Lai lai no fear i am abang but i am a brother
You know what is Lan Par , Par Lan ?

Old 13-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
So this means no more stories from my fav author?

Who knows, Ms Fion? Maybe I can write to you in PM hahahaha. Not sure how the gf would take to being written about though. *Grin*
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 13-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who knows, Ms Fion? Maybe I can write to you in PM hahahaha. Not sure how the gf would take to being written about though. *Grin*
Is gf already ah! So fast!
Old 13-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Hehehe

That's what I call her in my heart anyway. There's some complication in our relationship in the meantime, but I'm confident that we'll overcome it together. Just a minor bump, as far as I'm concerned she's my gf though.

Good morning, Ms Fion.
Old 13-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe

That's what I call her in my heart anyway. There's some complication in our relationship in the meantime, but I'm confident that we'll overcome it together. Just a minor bump, as far as I'm concerned she's my gf though.

Good morning, Ms Fion.
Happy afternoon

I'm sure it will be fine. What's meant to be will always find it's way.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Happy afternoon, Ms Fion!

Thank you, I guess all I needed really was some faith, trust and pixie dust, after all. Hehehehe.

Paiseh TS, hijacked your thread with my chit chat
Old 13-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Happy afternoon, Ms Fion!

Thank you, I guess all I needed really was some faith, trust and pixie dust, after all. Hehehehe.

Paiseh TS, hijacked your thread with my chit chat

hahaha no worries, who knows, maybe you might bring me some luck and get me to know my angel
Old 13-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocode View Post
ALso Let Me Suggest That U Go Premium Bro? If U Planing To Stay Long Term In SBF.. ALO c Someone zap u 2 points liao.. HAIZ
dont think i'll go premium yet, coz if im turning into a regular for local FL, i might just go chiong once a month...

btw the wechat user you gave doesnt exist
Old 13-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
sounds like FB would be the best for me right now. but you see, it is hard for me to find one. In fact, it's really hard for me to meet anyone girls, to be exact. and i'll tell you why

1) im an introvert. means i'm not very outspoken as the extrovert, who obviously has a higher chance of getting to know more people(girls especially).

2) i dont go out that much. As in, i dont go to Pub/Club/KTV and so on. i dont even go to Massage Parlour..... that further decreases my chance of meeting other girls.

3) Although i have a permanent job, but its in a way that there are no fixed day offs for me, so i dont have like a fix day where i can go out and meet people.... most of the time, my offdays are on the days where people actually works (i.e. weekdays)
TS bro, thanks for sharing more with us here; my thoughts for your reference.

1. no one can help u out with this, u gotta grow out of it yourself.
fact is most women like confident men (not to the extent of being proud n aloof), humorous men, gentlemen, have interesting topics to chat about and preferably financially stable.

2. dont find FB from ktv/pubs/spas, they will take every chance to rip u off. find them from elsewhere, personally i found a few from wechat. these are women that have a proper job, just lacking companionship, sex n romance. LOL

3. its ok not to have a fixed day off, chances are maybe she won't too... and your FB(s) need not be restricted to 1 only. if a gal makes u her FB, chances are u are another 1 of her few or many other FBs.

cheers
Old 13-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
TS bro, thanks for sharing more with us here; my thoughts for your reference.

1. no one can help u out with this, u gotta grow out of it yourself.
fact is most women like confident men (not to the extent of being proud n aloof), humorous men, gentlemen, have interesting topics to chat about and preferably financially stable.

2. dont find FB from ktv/pubs/spas, they will take every chance to rip u off. find them from elsewhere, personally i found a few from wechat. these are women that have a proper job, just lacking companionship, sex n romance. LOL

3. its ok not to have a fixed day off, chances are maybe she won't too... and your FB(s) need not be restricted to 1 only. if a gal makes u her FB, chances are u are another 1 of her few or many other FBs.

cheers

maybe you could enlighten me where to look for them?? because i've not idea where or how to start looking for
Old 13-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i think im quite lost here right now.... like im booking a girl just to get the GFE, rather than the bonking itself instead.. i dont know if other bros experienced this as well, or am i slightly different from the others.

if any kind soul can help me in this, i thank you in advance...
After venturing so long, I guess you really sick of those kind of come and go services. GFE services difficult to book need to go hunting. There are many but certainly you will need to pay a little higher. They can even hang around outside dining with you like a gf. If you are married make sure you don't get caught. Some of them are student but be careful some of them will rip your cash off clean. Some are working people who just want to moonlight a little here and there but just bear in mind they have a few bf too.

If they like you, they will give you her contact and you can call them anytime when they are available. Valid working one only available in the evening and week end. If you are lucky you may get relative good one.

This is what I heard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1