The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
She quoted 80 for hj + roaming! But in the end managed to lower till $60.
================================================== =========
bro, you have good bargain skills.
thanks for the lobang, guess more bros will be going there, the girls will be making more Fortune.
win win for all
Old 31-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== =========
bro, you have good bargain skills.
thanks for the lobang, guess more bros will be going there, the girls will be making more Fortune.
win win for all

But be careful ah bro! There’s only 1 room! And the boss most of the time outside only! That day when I went lucky they boss not there so I got action! If not dunno liao
Old 31-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbigo View Post
But be careful ah bro! There’s only 1 room! And the boss most of the time outside only! That day when I went lucky they boss not there so I got action! If not dunno liao
Only one room? If i guess correctly, there are two. You didn't notice. The boss is one of the main reasons I avoid this joint. I go only when she's not around. But the MLs don't stay for long, they chop and change, sometimes rotate and they become hard to find unless you look for them directly. Can PM me the name of the ML who massaged you? Thanks
Old 01-11-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Only one room? If i guess correctly, there are two. You didn't notice. The boss is one of the main reasons I avoid this joint. I go only when she's not around. But the MLs don't stay for long, they chop and change, sometimes rotate and they become hard to find unless you look for them directly. Can PM me the name of the ML who massaged you? Thanks
There's 2? Probably didn't notice cos i saw one adjacent to the desk. yeah i think the boss is a nuisance. pm-ed you bro!
Old 26-01-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

miss the good old days level 3
Old 27-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yesterday walked around FC as was there to go temple.

Walked up and down.... all shops closed down.

Level 3 left 3 shops.

Level 4 got a milf came out from a shop beside escalator but don’t think got anything.

All the previous shops either hanging “for rent” signs or converted to education center.

Once got education center, I think it’s the end.

Hope Parklane and Orchard Tower can hold the fort.

Last of its kind....
bukit timah shopping centre: tuition centres upstairs, mls downstairs lol
Old 27-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Unknownz82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
bukit timah shopping centre: tuition centres upstairs, mls downstairs lol
So how’s the mls downstairs fare? Any comments?
Old 28-01-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownz82 View Post
There a thread abt them. Knife v sharp. Carrot head chopper level pro.
There was one at level 4, opp to malay food. She consider good that area but now go back China for good. My advise go somewhere else bro.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownz82 View Post
over priced gmilfs.
Old 16-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Cool Re: Fortune Center

Yuki ML from Singapore Fortune Ctr
https://www.thisav.com/video/255851/...rtune-ctr.html
Old 16-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
Source not available bro
Old 16-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can't view it at all.
Old 18-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Still working?
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 18-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Source not available bro

Use VPN. Dio block by IDA
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 18-04-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Use VPN. Dio block by IDA
How to use?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1