The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hoidau21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
she can apply LTVP again upon expiry of WP so long she is married to a Singaporean...can ask ICA to give her temporary visitor pass...without having to leave the country...if she has a child then she can try for PR while she is working on WP...
Do you think you can leave that Vietnam Tread and simply hide here?
trying to con people again? Dont let us post your photos on you tube like that specko80 aka stanley leng.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoidau21 View Post
Do you think you can leave that Vietnam Tread and simply hide here?
trying to con people again? Dont let us post your photos on you tube like that specko80 aka stanley leng.
huh?? what happen??

anyway if she doesnt bear any child the ave to PR is still open right?
Old 08-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lailiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
u

omg only married 3month can get ltvp plus. is it possible?
Old 09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

My office got one colleague of mine. He malays Muslim, but married a Thai Muslim. Just married dec last year. His wife got LTVP plus of 3 years.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

married my wife about 2 months back..

basically, after marriage signed, i proceed to apply LTVP+ and PR concurrently as the ica officer said its possible.

5 weeks later, LTVP+ approved liao and she has my baby which is due end of the year. so i am hoping my PR will be quite high chance..

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady

Last edited by hAvAnAs; 01-06-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

anyway, those who need any advice can feel free to PM me.

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
married my wife about 2 months back..

basically, after marriage signed, i proceed to apply LTVP+ and PR concurrently as the ica officer said its possible.

5 weeks later, LTVP+ approved liao and she has my baby which is due end of the year. so i am hoping my PR will be quite high chance..
Congratulations to you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

thanks guys for the congratulations. didn't know the bros here all have a soft side too..

and thanks to the bro who upped me. I wanna up u back but then ur latest post was 2nd may, so can't up...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 09-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

oh and by the way, a no. of bros asked me how long was my LTVP for my wifey..

She has the LTVP+ and was given 3 years duration... not sure why I got 3 years and some bros get 1 or 2 years and were married for a longer period of time, compared to me, i'm married less than 6 month... only reason I could figure was maybe coz of my job, which is not very convenient to reveal, so don't ask me on that...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 10-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She has the LTVP+ and was given 3 years duration... not sure why I got 3 years and some bros get 1 or 2 years and were married for a longer period of time, compared to me, i'm married less than 6 month... only reason I could figure was maybe coz of my job, which is not very convenient to reveal, so don't ask me on that...
Standard Approval and Duration is there for a Guide ... In Reality , Approval and Durations May Varies due to either Good Factors or Unfavorable Factors.

Job may be a very big factor ..

Since u said not that convenient .. I guessed you must be from some Government Entities ...

So I guessed you may have a higher chance of getting your wife a PR status too ...

So May I ask what is your Wife Nationality ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have a cousin that was seconded to ICA from the Twin Towers of Irrawady road.... she says the number 1 criteria they look at is your financial situation followed by your family background. If you have $$$ & assets or big income, approval is fast tracked.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
I have a cousin that was seconded to ICA from the Twin Towers of Irrawady road.... she says the number 1 criteria they look at is your financial situation followed by your family background. If you have $$$ & assets or big income, approval is fast tracked.
I knew a pinay FL from Manila who married a Singaporean guy and got her PR approved within 6 months of their marriage. What was surprising was that some years back she had been arrested by the SPF and sent back while working in the Paramount bars. Now I understand how she managed to get her PR.

The Singaporean guy she married happens to be the son of a prominent family. With their wealth and status ..... no wonder the ICA can overlook her previous offence.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Old 10-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Since u said not that convenient .. I guessed you must be from some Government Entities ...

So I guessed you may have a higher chance of getting your wife a PR status too ...

So May I ask what is your Wife Nationality ?
Not really government job la.. but somewhat related, give u a clue, my big big big big boss is Miss Ho Ching.. LoL

oh by the way, my wifey's nationality is filippino.

On the other hand, I guess the social status of the girl plays a part too. My wifey has a degree from one of manila's top universities, had a good and decent job previously, and her family is not say very very poor, but not super rich also, upper middle class i guess..? mum has own business and have a stable job, owns 2 or 3 cars and best of all, their house in manila have a filippino maid to help around which i thought was pretty ironic..

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 10-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really government job la.. but somewhat related, give u a clue, my big big big big boss is Miss Ho Ching.. LoL
haha...temasek owned so many companies and shares in so many start up...not surprised...can be SIA, SMRT, Keppel, SemCorp, A*Star...also Olam...hehe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

one of my colleague even told me that who you voted for in 2011 also plays a part... which i thought was quite BS.. lol.. well, but I can't be for sure...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1