The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBottom View Post
Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son who took over his dad's job after Jango met his end in episode II. Imagine hw fun it would be if we can see the father and son fighting side by side in rocket armours....pity.
haha..ok, guess I have to continue watching episode IV-VI.
I think the last time I watched those last 3 episodes, I was still a teenager..
Old 26-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Boba Fett is Jango Fett's son who took over his dad's job after Jango met his end in episode II. Imagine hw fun it would be if we can see the father and son fighting side by side in rocket armours....pity.
Actually Boba is his unaltered clone, Jango died before the clone war. Boba has a whole series of adventures before ending up with Jabba the Hutt. Now thats an alpha male, hahaha...

But episode 6 din do justice to the reputation of Boba at all, he is just the silly carefare who whispers to Jabba and died becos of his rocket.

PS I'm actually more of a fantasy fan, but somehow ended up with a starwars nick.
Old 26-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
haha..ok, guess I have to continue watching episode IV-VI.
I think the last time I watched those last 3 episodes, I was still a teenager..
yup episode V and VI damn solid...can feel the force everywhere.

wonder will there be an episode VII...

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 26-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Actually Boba is his unaltered clone, Jango died before the clone war. Boba has a whole series of adventures before ending up with Jabba the Hutt. Now thats an alpha male, hahaha...

But episode 6 din do justice to the reputation of Boba at all, he is just the silly carefare who whispers to Jabba and died becos of his rocket.

PS I'm actually more of a fantasy fan, but somehow ended up with a starwars nick.
piangz he is clone and got a whole series of other adventures u also know ...no wonder they crown u grade A jedi master.

dont play play with the FORCE here...

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 26-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
piangz he is clone and got a whole series of other adventures u also know ...no wonder they crown u grade A jedi master.

dont play play with the FORCE here...
I suddenly realise that I may have joined a wrong forum. hahaha...
Come on guys lets stick to the topic of selling books.
Old 26-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hw to make the woman sexually drawn to u? really subjective topic i reckon. in general, women dun crave sex like we do. while if they do, the emphasis is on the intimacy & foreplay rendered, instead of just getting down to the pumping action.

knowing what works for us is quite straightforward, to know what the gal wants, takes alota understanding + practice.

while, taste is another subjective issue, as some gals prefer her guy to suave, manly, clean-shaven etc. others may prefer her guy to be buff, unshaven, sweaty. there'd b also some that prefer her guy to be babyfaced, fun & cheeky, others may also prefer her man to be fatherly, bald with/without belly.

who takes the lead in bed, also depending what she prefers. some prefer to be dominant, some r submissive, some dun wanna get laid by u.... hahaha. anyway, if u've got wat it takes to make her climax, there's a good chance she's coming back for more.

if she likes u, she likes u. if she doesnt, plucking the moon from the sky wont mean a thing to her.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 26-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
69-king is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah....

Thanks bros for contributing so many amazing tips here.

It makes me learn a lot of new tips definitely and also change my point of view pertaining to the subject of " making ( beautiful) women sexually attracted to you"...

I suppose after all....

WE ( Men) goes for "appearance" first .....eg. nice face, big tits, nice figure....etc

However...

Women generally go for "personality" instead.....AND ONLY certain "Personalities that can pass their own criteria"...( which are kept as a top secrets to them )....HA!

Any more helpful and amusing tips...do feel free to voice out ya bros!

Cheers.

*Happy Bonking*
Old 27-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Many excellent posts here. Bro DYB's insight into the mind of an Alpha male is most helpful.

Let me contribute my 2 cents.

I also hv aspirations to become an Alpha male, unfortunately, I hv been mostly unsuccessful despite many yrs of NLP n meditation.

I'll briefly summarise what I believe "the ultimate Alpha male" is.

He is a person who has unlimited self-confidence, optimism, emotional discipline n well-defined personal values that come from within, which r not dependent on any external factors such as looks, age, socio-economic status, etc. He doesn't need n will never seek approval from anyone including the prettiest females. He is happy, relaxed n unflapable regardless of how bad conditions are n he lives life to its fullest potential.

How he reacts to the challenges n vicissitudes of life will be the litmus test of his true "Alpha power."

When he meets:

1) Crisies: These are oppty in disguise!
2) Failures: The seeds of great future success!
3) Rejections: Great learning experiences!
4) Hardship: Things could only get better going forward!
5) Difficulties: Solutions n good things are just around the corner!
6) Death: It's a transformation to a new life!

He boldly goes after the best life has to offer, including but by no means limited to the most desirable females, while always mindful of the risk-reward ratio.

Now that's "the ultimate Alpha male," IMHO.

Goodnight!

I

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
xyz1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm... Interesting...

Before i surf SBF, i never knew of Alpha male...

Before i surf SBF, i never came across "Thick Face, Black Heart"...

Think the eagle will start to soar now
Old 29-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

l think self confidence and being humerous bah and having a sweet tongue helps as well. these aspects very impt. haha, but sadly l dun possess any of them

actually some guys dont have to do anything, they jus have that kind of charisma and aura that will attract all bees.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
actually some guys dont have to do anything, they jus have that kind of charisma and aura that will attract all bees.
I agree..some guys can draw girls to them like a magnet..
Old 30-11-2008, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to become a magnet?

Unfortunately, the gap between knowing n being are so vast n insurmountable.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BeCkHaM_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know a fwen of mine is an Alpha Male so i tot i might wanna share this :

You cannot create an Alpha Male or nurture yourself into one,
Basic day to day character determines everything. Its like an upbringing from young. Alpha Males are focused, goal driven, though they have 2 cents in their pocket they make it look like 2 grand. Appearence is the No.1 Rule before approaching to their targets, they would make sure everything is perfect order with the plan for the nite laid out in their heads and also a plan B if the orginal one fails. Note Alpha Males always have a back up plan, always. Its like the Code 1 Rule.

Next, the never go for the kill first time(flower joints,bars) they drop any eye sight, let her know he is here make known to others of his presence. Alpha Males like constant multiple female companionship to let known to his target that he is Hot Property, and the target will start to rationalize he is a good catch due to womens own hot wired mind set. Alpha Males have to be calm to handle situations and alert to set up attention to his target. To get the prettiest girl is not a one day thing. Takes some game play too.....

Gotta go for now share with u guys again.

I got these information from my Alpha Male fwen, 99% Alpha and 1% Crazy i would say. Never get bored with the countless girls calling his daily. His reason, treat them well and they will come in handy some day.
Old 30-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
l do have friends that fall into such category, alot of flower luck.

but they grumble about too many girls liao, very troublesome and not a good thing also. Like that also can. , l want also dont have, haha
Old 30-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Bro DYB's insight into the mind of an Alpha male is most helpful.
Wah bro WarBird, kumxia kumxia...i try my best la based on my very limited newbie knowledge only...dun like that leh...paiseh u know hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1001
Before i surf SBF, i never knew of Alpha male...
Before i surf SBF, i never came across "Thick Face, Black Heart"...
Think the eagle will start to soar now
Bro XYZ, you have picked up a lot of little things theory & practical.....yup time to soar hehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter
l think self confidence and being humerous bah and having a sweet tongue helps as well. these aspects very impt. haha, but sadly l dun possess any of them
Absolutely rite bro longwinter.......a very simple illustration is like a drop of honey on the floor....minding its own business....then everything will start coming to it...desirable and undesirables.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeCkHaM_
You cannot create an Alpha Male or nurture yourself into one
Agreed, an Alpha is born, not made!
Basic day to day character determines everything. Its like an upbringing from young. Alpha Males are focused, goal driven, though they have 2 cents in their pocket they make it look like 2 grand.
Agreed agreed....well said
Appearence is the No.1 Rule before approaching to their targets, they would make sure everything is perfect order
This one i totally disagree.....an alpha has his traits and is always well groomed...its not his appearance that makes him shine, it's his confidence...he can be wearing a giordano shorts and tees he'll still outshine a dude wearing a hugo boss tuxedo...so this part, sorry cannot agree....Alpha's are known to be nothing short of perfectionists and neat freaks

with the plan for the nite laid out in their heads and also a plan B if the orginal one fails. Note Alpha Males always have a back up plan, always. Its like the Code 1 Rule.
Oh yes...agreed!

Next, the never go for the kill first time(flower joints,bars) they drop any eye sight, let her know he is here make known to others of his presence.
Wah kaoz...either you are another or you are damn observant...kudos bro...make the environment change towards your presence and power...good man!!!!!!!! Always leave your mark on the job hehehehehe

Alpha Males like constant multiple female companionship to let known to his target that he is Hot Property, and the target will start to rationalize he is a good catch due to womens own hot wired mind set. Alpha Males have to be calm to handle situations and alert to set up attention to his target. To get the prettiest girl is not a one day thing. Takes some game play too.....
TOTALLY AGREED!!!! They know their target but they will make the target go into total selfless submission...without the alpha saying a word or suggesting anything to her...............must be willing and not forced or pressured to submission...ULTIMATE VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Never get bored with the countless girls calling his daily. His reason, treat them well and they will come in handy some day.
An alpha always has a harem...so he's never in short supply.......thus never bored.......last bit not mentioned....they live by a motto....MY COLLECTION ONLY CAN INCREASE>>>CANNOT DECREASE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
l do have friends that fall into such category, alot of flower luck.

but they grumble about too many girls liao, very troublesome and not a good thing also. Like that also can. , l want also dont have, haha
Ya dun have, complain...have also complain......bro, trust me...too many will have headache one.....24/7 also no peace hehehehehe.....worst...all just toys...so once too many, can call wrong names...quote wrong occasions hahahaha.......be contented la
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 30-11-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1