The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I think most have went to work in Shenzhen before coming here.. so they know the tactic one..
I see.. regardless what, girls are aplenty.. play play can already, never be too serious.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

they have wechat group to filter customer too, if they are in fl line
Old 26-05-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everyone working in the pub and massage industry are broke.Use to talk to them but nowadays don’t anymore because they will start to bring out their money problem.If you don’t intend to help. Then better not talk to them!
Old 26-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One ML in my wechat list asked me can do charity by giving her money to tir over. As I have never been service by her or even see her in person, I just ignore. Said her boss never pay her salary since March!!!
Old 26-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadmove View Post
Everyone working in the pub and massage industry are broke.Use to talk to them but nowadays don’t anymore because they will start to bring out their money problem.If you don’t intend to help. Then better not talk to them!
No need to talk so much. They will never die because many carrots around
Old 26-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.
She think money fall from sky ah...
Old 26-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Same here bro, sometimes I panda , sometimes I deliver . Mine is Tiong Bahru, yours? Skali same ML , ha ha ha
Yup mine also same area...but she don’t stay at the shop upstairs..
Old 26-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone work hard for money. must be given in exchange of service. this is my personal view.. No free $$$
Old 26-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
PRC they come sg no need go thru agent? or someone intro to come?
Bro some thru agent must pay agent fees quite a amount, some thru friends who r already here recommend than save on agent fees but I’ve a ml once told me she only realise her agent fees was actually collected n paid to her friend who recommended her to work same place as her aka “Agent”
Old 26-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shame these ML asking for money. Post their name here so that we can avoid these money faces
Old 26-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro some thru agent must pay agent fees quite a amount, some thru friends who r already here recommend than save on agent fees but I’ve a ml once told me she only realise her agent fees was actually collected n paid to her friend who recommended her to work same place as her aka “Agent”
I think some one need to do their paper work for them ... And provide company that hire them etc one... Really depend on the agent the fee..

I know ktv gals. Some pay just for the agent fee about 5k plus.. some pay less than 2k.. depend on they got kana chop a not.. haha
Old 26-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking if there is a need to shame or react.

They ask, we can don’t give. People who give have their own reasons or make their own decision. If they later feel cheated, it’s on their own.

Over here, I am guessing on average each samster got 5-8 years of experience chionging. So should be able to make their own decision.

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Willing parties give and exchange for what they each need.

Who should be shame?
ML who promise you something in return and never fulfil.

I also heard of people go ML and run off never pay tips for the extras.

Both side of the coin ba.
Old 26-05-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

They ask, we can don’t give. People who give have their own reasons or make their own decision. If they later feel cheated, it’s on their own.

Over here, I am guessing on average each samster got 5-8 years of experience chionging. So should be able to make their own decision.

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Who should be shame?

I also heard of people go ML and run off never pay tips for the extras.

Agree..

If no money dun cheong..
Old 26-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Who should be shame?

Sorry but I feel kinda different. ML go to work and advertise they provide extra service. We go for the service or sex is normal. But I don't believe semester here advertise on their we chat or contact number that we are atm or carrot head.
Old 26-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Sorry but I feel kinda different. ML go to work and advertise they provide extra service. We go for the service or sex is normal. But I don't believe semester here advertise on their we chat or contact number that we are atm or carrot head.
Not need advertise one leh.. haha..who will go hj for 80 dollar ..

They also never force people to give.. is really depend on how a person can counter the kc..

As long as we dun become 🏧 or 🥕 can already.. no need worry about others.. they are very rich people in SG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1