The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Thanks bros for waiting and support

Having conquered Cheng Ying, I was able to make her fork out enough money not just to redeem myself and Ah Pek, but to return to the neighboring brothel and call the prostitute for the damn box! Ah Pek reveals that he went ten rounds with the fat auntie. Not only did it not tire him out, but his powers had increased after years of holding back his cum! That's when he revealed to me he created a new inner chi kung fu called Cum Release Empowering Skill 射精先天功. With this skill, my powers will increase temporarily when I cum, and the more times I cum, the stronger my orgasms, the more powerful I get. Surely it will prove useful!

We quickly charge to the brothel and I demanded to see the girl. I threw twenty taels of silver on the table and barked at the mamasan. Cheng Ying stuck close to me. What a nice gal, sponsor me to kio chicken! Although I am not here to fuck her.

"Bring me the girl now! Limpeh got lots of money!"

The mamasan immediately changes her tone after seeing my moolah.

"OH WOW! Sir, this way please!"

Before I went in, Cheng Ying pinched my asscheek.

"OW! What!?"

"Are you really gonna fuck her?" she asked.

"Well, pay already, don't fuck like wasted!"

She pinched me harder.

"OWWW!!!"

"You kanina! I know I cannot control you, you better have enough energy to fuck me hard later!"

Song man, so she was worried for her own itchy cheebye haha.

"Don't worry my new wife, your sai kang so tight, I will play until you scream tolong many times."

She let out a playful smile and let me go. Ah Pek, with nothing better to do, asked her for a dollar and also kio a fat whore to pass time. Kanina this Ah Pek love the fat ones!

I am led into the top floor which also houses the largest room. I wonder how chio this Wushuang is, going up and scanning the floors I can see their stable already quite power! Each floor up the girls become more chio. Now, I patiently waited at the table for the girl to show up. My heart beats twice as fast, I am not sure if my priority is the time travelling box, or fucking this mysterious chiobu.

At last, a lady walks in, her fragrance and aura filling up the room. WOW!

Top floor standard really no joke! I even started to stutter a bit.

"H...hi hi...I...me name Jackie Chan...no, I mean Andy Lau..."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr Lau. Let me pour you some wine."

I just admired her body as she moves so gracefully. As she finished pouring, she sits down beside me.

"So, what will it be...do you want to play chess, or do you want me to play you a tune?" she asked.

I just stared at her breasts.

"I think I'd rather play with your neh neh pok, hehe!"

TO my shock, I got a tight slap to my face!

"OUCH! OI WAT!"

"You little pervert! Don't you know I am top level, sell art don't sell body? I'm not here to do that kind of thing with you!"

"Huh? I paid 20 taels you know! Kanina, at least let me teh your neh neh a bit!"

I got another slap!

"OUT!" she roared.

"Okokok, don't teh neh neh! Anyway, I am just here for my box!"

"What box!?"

"The box you use to put all your barang barang, that can travel through time...I need that to save China!"

I quickly scan my eyes to the bed. There it is, beside the pillow! As I charged over to grab it, turns out this Wushuang knows kung fu as well!

"Not so easy, thief!"

We both put our hands on the box and exchanged a few strokes. Of course, the Heavenly King that I am, I never use full power for fear of hurting her, but she is proving to be quite a handful! I decide to do a mini version of my signature "Dragon Masturbates" to just knock her out.

"Aiya, bitch, you asked for it! DRAGON MASTURBATES!"

To my shock, my powers accidentally activated the box, sending the both of us into a vortex!

I finally regain consciousness. I see Wushuang still in a coma with her face flat down. But we are no longer at the brothel top floor...this place...is a mountain cave! I look around for clues about the place and finally see three words: The Lingjiu Palace 灵鹫宫. What the hell, we got transported to 逍遥派!
Old 25-05-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

After finding out the location, I went to check up on Wushuang.

"Oi, no pair! Mai kun liao!"

She still semi conscious liddat.

"Hmm, since you like this, I might as well teh your neh neh a bit!"

*SPLAT!* she slapped me again!

"You don't cheebye!" she scolded me.

I refused to help her up after she scored a hat trick of slaps on my face. I want to go left, but she want to go right. I wasn't gonna give in, and we parted ways. But after a few minutes, I heard her screaming and faster ran over to check it out.

"NO PAIR! WHAT HAPPEN!?"

I finally see what happened, and she had been caught by a cobweb of ropes.

"Help me! I can't get free!"

"Okokok, mai gan cheong! Limpeh will save you!"

"Don't step on the elevated platform!" she screamed.

"What elevated platform?" I asked, as I stepped onto the elevated platform.

"AIYAAA!!!"

The platform flips me forward, as I landed right in the same spot in front of Wushuang, as the ropes tied us tight together. Her breasts were pressed tightly against my chest, with my cock pressed against her crotch. Our foreheads touched each other as more rope tied around our necks to prevent us from moving an inch. Our lips are now less than one inch apart, and every breath she took was landing right on my face.

"YOU STUPID! I warned you liao!" she yelled.

"YOU CANNOT WARN ME EARLIER? SHIT!"

I tried to struggle but the ropes seemed to get more tight, as our bodies rubbed against each other. Actually quite shiok!

"You lecher! You trying to bua me is it!?" she complained.

"Now what time already you still complain about such stuff!" I replied.

"Just stop moving already, can't you see it's getting tighter!?"

I finally stopped moving. Then, we hear a laughter grow louder as someone approached.

"ARRRGHH!!!" Wushuang screamed as she saw who it was. But I couldn't turn my head."

"Who the hell is that!?" I asked.

"Some scary looking old auntie!" she yelled.

"What old auntie? I am the legendary Tianshan Tonglao 天山童姥!"
Old 27-05-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 27-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Here come 天龙八部。。。。
Old 30-05-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ravindrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story bro, please post more more.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story bro, enjoy reading it!
Old 01-06-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

"Old lady, we have no quarrel with you! Faster let us go!" I yelled back at her.

"Haha, barge into our sect, you think can leave so easily? I am gonna suck both your energies gao gao! I tell you all, these ropes are laced with an aphrodisiac. By now should have already taken effect! Once the two of you start having sex, your sexual energies will be transmitted to the core, which I will absorb! Then I will return to my youthful looks!"

"You dream on! I will never have sex with this guy!" Wushuang barked. But it's true...both of us can feel our bodies getting warmer, our genitals growing more sensitive!

"Let me give you two a hand!" Tonglao yelled, as she rips all of our clothes off, rendering us naked, and tied up in the buff! Wushuang's breasts pressed against my chest is damn nice! My cock is also being firmly pressed against her labia from below. I long ago already hard!

"You pervert! Don't put it in!" Wushuang warned.

"You think I got choice? My brother not always listen to me one!"

But I could feel more and more moisture coming from her beneath! Soon, my cock was drenched in her pussy juice. Both of us almost cannot tahan already!

"Shit...urrrgghhh..."

Wushuang started grunting and moaning. I also damn dulan, trying to be gentleman here, got a tight virgin cheebye just above my cock that I can fuck with a little thrust...but I tahan! Tonglao laughed as she watched us struggle.

"Not bad ar, can tahan this long! Let me increase the potency two times!"

Siao liao! Both of us could feel an intense wave of horniness coursing through our naked bodies. We are going crazy! Then, I could feel Wushuang grinding her pussy against my cock.

"Ehh...what you doing?" I asked.

"Cheebye itchy, don't anyhow think!"

But the more she grinded, the more upwards my cock pointed! Soon, she was putting the tip of my cock inside her pussy to curb her "itchiness".

"Ay...so you liddat...is want to fuck or not? I cannot tahan if you keep liddat!" I complained.

"Aiya, don't care liao la, just fuck me!!!"

FINALLY THE GREEN LIGHT! I moved my hips back and prepared to do a monstrous thrust and destroy her virginity for causing me so much trouble. But I was still kind enough to warn her first.

"It is going to be painful. You tahan hor!"

"Just fuck me la, limbu cannot tahan horniness!"

I take a deep breath.

"降龙十八搞第七式, 狂龙破处!!!"

With a massive wave of chi, I jitao no give chance and SLAMMED my cock deep inside her ultra tight hole.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHHAAAA!!!!"

Wushuang screamed and cried! What the hell, got so painful meh?

"Eh, what's wrong? I thought you can tahan?"

"You...you cheebye fucking idiot...you fucked wrong hole! Your fat cock is deep inside my anus!"

"HOHOHO! SONG BO!?" Tonglao laughed.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao eh wrong hole hahahahaaa
Old 04-06-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

Bro Dehua, I have created an account and am dedicating my virgin post to tell you I love your story, especially the humour. Hope to continue reading your updates!
Old 04-06-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Bro Dehua, I have created an account and am dedicating my virgin post to tell you I love your story, especially the humour. Hope to continue reading your updates!
massive thanks to your support bro thanks to everyone as well
Old 04-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
HohWup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Rage24, please continue your exciting story.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1