The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Anyone able to share jenny contact and also the place?
Old 24-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 火云邪神 古剑魂 View Post
Went to visit Jenny again lately as my whole body was aching all over. As usual her massage skills was good and satisfying as ever, my whole body was relaxed after she worked her magic on me.

In the process of the massage , Jenny performed Hai Di Lao Yue on me and i must admit that it was one of the most teasing and erotic experience i had so far. In additional to Hai Di Lao Yue, Jenny also took time to do a buttock massage. Never did i expect that the various acupuncture points she pressed could have such an arousing effect. One word to describe it, SONG!

Will be making time to go down again next week!
Can share?
Old 25-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Can share?

I don't think is open.
Old 25-05-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
I don't think is open.
Not open also can share. Can go after CB.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
koukosn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Tried a thai massage yesterday at Level 1
$30 for half an hr massage, $30/$50 (Can touch)

She gave me the best teasing butt crack massage ever
Her massage technique on the thigh is also very shiok.

This joint no FJ because its only separated by curtains.
hi bro please share, thanks
Old 26-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Yo bro can share massage ctc
Old 26-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

so many people asking for jenny contact. LOL... she has been in this line for more than 10 years (at least to me since i knew her so that long).
Old 26-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
so many people asking for jenny contact. LOL... she has been in this line for more than 10 years (at least to me since i knew her so that long).
She that good ? 40s ?
Old 27-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Samster

Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
She that good ? 40s ?
I would say mid 40s liao.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
She that good ? 40s ?
last time better. i have wrote in my earlier post, she zhng until too much to my liking.

my poison could be your meat.
Old 29-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Don't look at her face too much. Shes not that much of a looker now. But once you go in, she do her magic massage. After 1 hour when you are nice, tenderized and sleepy, the room is dark you kinda forget and cant see her face and just enjoy the moment if u know what i mean.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Don't look at her face too much. Shes not that much of a looker now. But once you go in, she do her magic massage. After 1 hour when you are nice, tenderized and sleepy, the room is dark you kinda forget and cant see her face and just enjoy the moment if u know what i mean.

I agree with u. Compare to many years ago, she did not age well. Massage was much better back than
Old 02-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Markiee is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys cna PM jenny ctc
Old 02-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this Jenny this still there and working?
Old 02-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would be great if can get Jenny ctc now man. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1