The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

I stroked her long fragrant hair as attractive Feng suckled my nipples.
Me : 啊 啊 风我好爽
When she reached my gu jiao she looked up : 宝贝你要我用奶撸你的鸡巴吗?
Me : 现在不用,你好好吃我的鸡巴
She licked my penis from head to base and back. Then her wet warm mouth engulfed my big cock and she sucked and licked like she was enjoying an ice loli. I have cum twice so I wasn't going to cum again so easily. She will get one hell of a fucking from me. Several minutes later, I lied on her thighs as she breast feed me and masturbate me at the same time. I am a breast sucking expert and fortunately, her nipples are her sensitive spots. I managed to make her moan and say 啊 好舒服. Then I lied down again and we 69. The more zealously I eat her chee bye, the deeper she took my cock into her mouth.
Finally it was time for sexual intercourse. She made herself comfortable and spread her legs to welcome my cock.
Me : 宝贝,我没有准备套子,我可以在你体内射精吗?
风 :我截扎了。你射吧
I inserted my cock head into her hole and fingered her clit. I waited for her to respond as she was still too reserve for my liking while having sex.
Me : 宝贝,接下来要干嘛吖?
风 :快点用你的鸡巴插我
Boy she is tight for a mother of two. I could feel my cock stretching her chee bye wall as it pushed inside her. I started slowly thrusting my cock in gradually. After a few slow thrust I upped my pace a little. She closed her eyes as she let out very soft moans. She volume increased as I started to pound her fuck hole with greater momentum. A while later I adjusted her legs so that my cock can penetrate her deeper. The moment I started fucking with pace, her expression changed to one of suppressing an urge.
Eventually, she jerked a little followed by her 噢噢 噢。。。 She came.
Next she climbed over me.
Old 21-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

She whispered in my ear : 宾宝贝,你干得我好爽。then she licked my ear and my neck before hungrily frenching me again. I was delighted that she seemed keen on kissing and was good with her tongue.
Me : 今晚我的鸡巴你想怎么用就怎么用。
We frenched again.
She gave my erected cock a few sensual strokes before taking it in fully. This time I felt my lan jiao tao penetrating her vagina with more ease. She rocked and rided me like a jockey in a race. I let her do all the fucking while I just enjoyed the songness. After a while she slowed down and bend to suck my nipples again. I enjoyed her sucking and moved my hip to maintain the fucking momentum. As my pumping intensified, she hugged me pressing her soft neh nehs against me. I ramped until I also tired so I kissed her and suggest we changed another position. I asked her to lie side way and I entered her chee bye from behind. My hand held up her upper leg to enable me to penetrate her more easily. Our reflection on the window was a visual stimulation. I stared at the reflection of me fucking Feng and imagined her hubby sleeping at home.
Like in a Japanese AV, we reverted back to the missionary and I finally cum inside her vagina. We hugged and kissed like a deeply in love couple, with my cock still inside her. Before pulling out my cock, I asked her : 哥让你满足了吗,宝贝?
She kissed my neck several times before replying : 我想在见你。
Old 21-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice juicy updates, cheers!
Old 22-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
yunchi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks!
Old 22-05-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 22-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
jawz99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent. So shiok!
Old 22-05-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
lorangaros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support
Old 23-05-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
NWO_HulkHogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another supporter here
Old 25-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Feng gave me a very song shower after our sex. From chatting with her, I learnt that she first came to Singapore to work as a singer. There she met her current husband. He became her regular customer and eventually married her. Feng's husband is a businessman and so she led a comfortable life since. They lived in a semi detached house and he also bought her a car. She gave birth to a son followed by a daughter. She is very grateful to her husband for what he has given her, so it was after a long struggle that she finally decided to look for sex outside of marriage especially since her marriage was virtually sexless the last few years. As she could not speak English well, she was not comfortable getting a local sex partner until her childhood friend Xiao Tong recommended me to her. Both of us have families so she feel more secure. According to her : 我只想找个固定的情人跟我做爱
I left her to rest in the room and returned to where the other two ladies were. Xiao Tong was chatting on her phone outside the bedroom. I entered to find Min still playing mahjong. I striped naked and went to bed. Not long after, I felt a naked warmth body cuddled next to me. Xiao Min has snuggled next to me. She grabbed my cock gently with her hand as both of us prepared to sleep.
敏:宝贝,今天爽不爽?
Me : 嗯,非常爽。
I placed my arm around her and we fell asleep.
Old 25-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies in general, once you treat them with dignity and respect, you will get the reciprocity. With the exception of some, no matter how much love you can shower, they will just take you for a ride . Looks like TS didn't find one, but three. Lucky man, for sure!
Old 25-05-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
oldiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bottoms up, really nice story. Cheers to bro TS.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 27-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Velinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, please continue TS
Old 27-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for more updates.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 28-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1