The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 2B:

Now back to the interesting part of my job. I had caught several glimpses of the lady boss's triangle on a few occasion, whenever she was careless, when stepping in or out of their car. 

White, skin, pink, red or black? I had seen it all, haha! Always made me so steamy after that! Could only see but could not touch! Her aloof and arrogant manner, made her even more so desirable. The harder to get it, the more intense we wanted it!

Always ended up a huge hard on and then went to bang my old spare tire and play pretend in my mind that she was the lady boss!

Along the way, there were some secrets and juicy details at times. About once a week, I had to drive the boss to some condo or apartment. Sometimes same place but at times, new places. He would always drop a distance away and walked.

I did not really know where he went to! And usually about an hour or so, he would come back. Confirmed he was doing something behind his wife's back coz on one occasion, I heard his conversation on the phone.

He was telling his wife that he was going for a meeting but I was sending him to another place which totally did not tally at all. It was confirmed to be his Mrs as he mentioned the word, "laobao da ren" which literally translated to  'big wife' 

Boss must be having some fling outside behind her back! Lady boss was no saint either! I once heard her wechat voice conversation when she accidentally played it on speaker mode!

A man's voice: I will give you shiok! Five me one more ..... 

She quickly stopped it. She looked into my direction but I just pretended that I did not pay any attention to it. She was not as simple as she looked! Why she seemed taken back and with a guilty look on her face! I believed she must have some notti stuff too

Slowly I began to hatch some evil plan! 

The next morning when I was driving the lady boss to shopping, she was in a pretty good mood smiling to herself on her handphone selfie.

John: Mrs. Lee, there is something I not so sure, should I let you know?

Mrs: What? What about? 

J: Arrr.. about your husband..

Mrs: Have what fart, you quickly let it go over!

J: So sorry about it but I think is only fair that you need to know. I think he went to find 'small three!' 

Which translated to having a third party affair!

Mrs: What? Are you sure? How can you be so sure? Stop the car now!

J: Yesterday he was at her place when he was supposed to be at a meeting!

Mrs: Oh yes. I remember! You mean he did not go for the meeting?

J: Nope! From a distance, I even saw him kissing her and even put his hand on her ass!

Of coz, I added salt and pepper to make it sound more realistic! I never even got the chance to see the girl! 

By now, the look on the lady boss seemed more like a fierce tiger! She was cursing to herself but I could still hear it. She cursed softly: That bastard! How dare you! I gonna get even with you!

J: But Mrs. Lee, if you wanna know more of his secrets along the way, please do not ask him anything at this moment or he would go on the defensive and even suspected that it was me who told you. And he will surely fire me and no one gonna inform you anymore in future!

Mrs: Sounds logical. Do not worry, I made sure your job is safe and keep on reporting to me in future. 

I looked back at her, with my head slightly bow low in giving her the respect that I was small and that she was higher up in authority. It made her felt good too.

And for the first time, she actually looked at me clearer and said,

Mrs: Young man! You work hard for me and I know how to compensate you nicely.

And just at that very moment, she leant back on her sit to relax but not before she accidentally moved her legs wider than expected. As I was looking low, it was easy for me to spot it coz for about a second or two, I saw it again!

It seemed more delicious today, as her front triangle looked pretty transparent. And since she was wearing skin tone colour, it looked almost like nude. I recalled I saw her dark curvy bushes underneath her see thru lace. 

My mind went wild! Did she said compensate me? Compensate me with what? I just gonna worked harder to hit my target! 

After a few days, when I drove her to her facial appointment, she seemed slightly more approachable for me. 

John: Mrs Lee, sorry to tell you he went with her again yesterday!

Mrs: Oh really? Tell me, how often did he look for her?
J: Should be about two to three times per week. Sometimes lesser as he also seeing other girls!

Actually, it should be about once a week but what the heck! Had to make the killing while it was still hot!

Mrs: What the F... 

Again I heard her curse: Fucking shit! Got some money, you fuck around! Let's see who can do it more often!!

Not sure what she meant by her last sentences but seemed like she might be going for revenge by doing it too! Then I surely have to work much harder to be in her good books.

But I not want all my hard work plan went down to waste! What if it pushed her towards that guy! It will backfire! Then what have I got to gain! It only benefits him instead! 

I need to get rid of him!! But how? And who the hell was he? I gonna find out!
Old 23-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
But I not want all my hard work plan went down to waste! What if it pushed her towards that guy! It will backfire! Then what have I got to gain! It only benefits him instead! 

I need to get rid of him!! But how? And who the hell was he? I gonna find out!
Ah ....planning to get rid of him and have her by all himself

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Pinkyface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, support and camping for more updates.
Old 25-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 2C:

I need to get rid of him!! But how?

Who the fuck is Alice? Sorry, I meant who the heck was the guy, that was eating lady boss?? How dare he touched my girl! Sorry, might be my future girl!

Luck played a big part in it! I was supposed to send lady boss to the gym but after she did some messages back and forth on her handphone, she last minute asked me to send her to another place instead! She did some last minute make up on her pretty face and off she went.

I knew it was must be something up or connected. I quickly tailed her from a distance. Again, she thought she was smart enough to drop off at a office building. Little did she knew I could always followed her behind!

She turned off to another building. What the fuck! Hotel 81! And bingo! A man was standing there just outside the hotel. They stood a distance away. The man walked inside the hotel and she walked in few minutes after him. This guy no bloody standard! Only booked a cheapo room! So cheapskate!

I always thought Mrs Lee was very pure in my eyes but shit! She was still just another slut in the making! Since she could do it with another man, chances would be higher that I might stand a chance too! Of coz wishful thinking first!

I waited across the road and about thirty minutes only, she already came down! So fast? Must be a last minute quickie or he cum super fast type and game over for her! Fuck lah! Should try me and I would give you a marathon run, madam!

Her pussy must be song already. She came back to the car and she did not seem too happy. Might be too short, how could she feel satisfied so fast! Just a dirty thought!

Of coz, I already snapped many photos of them! And when I looked closely, I thought he looked familiar. I then recalled seeing him at our annual dinner! I showed it to my fuck buddy, that old maid. She recognized him too and knew who he was better than I do!

So I roped her in to help me and of coz she kaypoh and kept asking what was he about? I only showed her the photo of him alone and not the one taken together with lady boss. I did not see the need to let her know so much!

Just kept this old maid happy can already lah! Told her empty sweet nothings and gave her a great happy session to satisfy her needs, even though I already quite sian of her! Changing target soon!

She confirmed he was one of the company's clients. He was closed enough to our company to be invited to the party too! I guessed must be lady boss included him on the guest list!

She even had his name and company. And from there, I must try to put poison somewhere to stop them! With all the info, I decided to send a letter to him, addressed to his company's place.

I printed the several photos and attached it inside the letter. Warning him to stop all connections with lady boss or his photos would be circulated to his wife and all his company's staff!

I just trying a long shot and if he chickened out, my plan would succeed! I would think he also did not want to take stupid risk too! Hoping for the best!

And for the next few days, lady boss's mood were anything but good! Likely because of her husband's affair and also probably her part time lover started to distance from her!

Good time to strike it even more! Want to do it? Do it all the way! Fuck man! Who care!

I went online looking for some massage ladies. One upon one, I asked and finally managed to convince one of them and paid her handsomely for her time and effort.

I set up a meeting for them to meet after when I had told my lady boss another new story and she said she wanted concrete proof! So all three of us sat at a cafe. The massage lady came in black leather jeans and matching jacket, complete with high boots. She sure looked like one!

Anyway, I paid for all her clothings and already taught her what to say! Small fortune no out, big fortune won't come in lah!

Last edited by Shaky; 25-05-2020 at 10:37 PM.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 25-05-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SereneMars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So lovely story and hope to read more pls.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 27-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Story 2D:

Mrs: So you are... kind of SM Queen? And do not worry, just tell me exactly what had happened. Do not hold back for fear I would not like it. I want it straight and true!

First, that massage lady started by describing her husband look, size and what he worn. All exactly what I had told her to say! So as to be much more convincing that she actually had met him for a session! Which of coz, they didn't!

ML: Ok, then I tell you straight. Please just do not fault me as I was only paid to do the job! Some acts would be pretty degrading!

Mrs: I understand, go on please!

ML: Errr... I made him stripped bare and kneel down to worship me, his acting queen! He licked my boots, and then I took it off to let him lick my stinking toes!

Mrs: And he licked it?

ML: Yes, as obedient as a dog! But we prefer to call him a hot bitch! I even put a collar around his neck and another smaller collar tied round his bird and balls. So I could just pull it anytime I liked! Sometimes pulled the neck collar and at times, the below collar. And even both at the same time, making him looked super silly and humiliating! Still wanna hear more?

Mrs: Yes.. YES.. I wanted to know how degrading he can get! What the fuck!

She was beginning to fume up soon and was getting pretty worked up. I was smiling to myself. It was definitely working towards my goal!

ML: well, he was whipped in his ass till it was all marked red. He also licked my pussy and even my asshole till I come! If I did not cum, he would not be allowed to cum too.

Mrs: Did you both have sex?

ML: Nope, strictly NO! He did not get to do me. To me, his kuku is pathetic and did not deserve my precious abalone. Only I got to do him!

Mrs: Do him? How?

ML: I worn a strap on and do his flower!

Mrs: You serious?

That massage lady looked at my directions and my eyes just told her to confirm it!

ML: Yes, I poke his asshole to be exact!

Mrs: Ok, ENOUGH! I heard enough of this stupidity! You can go now. Thanks.

I had earlier told lady boss that she had to pay the lady and treated it as a session for her time to meet up. She was steady and took the cash and passed it to me and I in turned gave it to her and she quickly went off her way.

She was clearly very upset about it! It seemed to be working! But I was not even sure if big boss was into all those queenie stuff! But it was did not matter at all! As long as it worked, I would hit my goal first! Even if she later discovered it was all set up, it did not worry me as by then I already may have eaten lady boss, haha!

J: Mrs Lee, I am so sorry all about it. Let me apologize to you on boss behalf.

Mrs: Nothing to do with you! It was him that clearly went out of line!

J: Mrs Lee, I will always be here to help you.

Mrs: I understand, you have been very helpful to me and I can see that. My mood is really down now!

J: I hope I can cheer you up! If anything, I really mean ANYTHING you need my help, I will be at your service! Even after working hours also no problem!

She looked at me and smiled a little but I not too sure whatever that meant but I sure gonna stick around to find out more! Probably she was slowly warming up to my subtle hint.

After every success level, my cock seemed to be dying to fly out soon! It kept moving up and down in my pants!

Mrs: If you were me now, what would you do?

J: Errr... as for me, I would surely do the same as he had done! To let him get a taste of his own medicine!

Mrs: Err... you really mean I should go find others?

J: Yes. YES, why not? He already had his fun with so many chicks, then why should you not have some too!

Mrs: ok but... but I can't just grab anyone like that! I can't make myself to go find one!

Was she trying to play hard to get? Fucking hell! You already got at least one you cheated on! Trying to act blur! Let's play along madam!

J: Yes, better play safe to have someone you can trust and know him too!

She did not reply but seemed to be having some thoughts going thru her mind. With a stern not smiling look slowly changing to a slight cheeky grin type! I just hoped that she was thinking what I had in my mind!

Last edited by Shaky; 27-05-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 27-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

Nice story camping for more
Old 27-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
She did not reply but seemed to be having some thoughts going thru her mind. With a stern not smiling look slowly changing to a slight cheeky grin type! I just hoped that she was thinking what I had in my mind!
More More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-05-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kent4ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big round of applause for TS sharing nice story.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Story 2E:

Mrs: Come, drive me to somewhere I could drink. I'm in the mood to drink now! And can I trust you that you will keep me safe if I got drunk?

J: Of coz! I am your faithful driver! Rest assured you are in my good hands!

My mind was spinning fast now.. thinking how you gonna die in my hands instead!! Haha! My cock was hard now, thinking of Mrs. Lee's precious abalone to conquer soon. Not there yet but maybe fifty fifty chance now! Ok, stop counting the chicken before it even hatched!

I asked her which pub or bar she would like to go to but she was blanked and just said anywhere got drink also can. So I told her I would bring her to a bar she sure never been before and she just said anything again.

When we reach there, she was a little taken aback but I assured her it was very safe. Just dark but would be good coz no one else could spot us inside. Moreover, it would an eye opener for her.

The so called captain shone a touch light on the floor to lead us to a cubicle table. Our eyes got to adjust to the sudden pitched dark hall. We sat down and ordered a few bottles of beer.

I told her this was those 'lap sap' bar where usually pervert old men spend their time here drinking with mostly old vegetables. And those ladies were better looking only when in the dark!

I told her only left very few of these seedy bars around! Better to see it before it would be gone soon. I brought her there coz I knew a friend working there.

Mrs: Here only drinking? No other nonsense?

J: Sure have! All boils down to money! No need a lot as mostly pretty cheap. Most happenings also have!

Mrs: Like what? Tell me!

J: Can see neh neh and press here press there lor. Of coz also see mao mao pussy and can rubba and dig! And they also do handjob or blowjob for you to finish it!

Mrs: I see... No all the way?

J: Usually just tapao them back if you fancy but just don't get a shock the moment you went outside!

Mrs: Why shock?

J: Coz most of them can't make it. They like dracula, need darkness one! Haha

Mrs: You are real joker! So where do I stand if compare to them?

J: Wah! Totally no comparison at all lah! You beat all of them hands down! The queue will be so long, whole night also can't finish all the horny men, hehe

We drank on and she was in a better mood and probably less alert and her defenses were down already, and so I started to plan my attack soon.

J: Mrs. Lee, you are so pretty! If I have a wife like you, I make sure to keep her warm in bed every night!

Mrs: You are so sweet! You are flattering me but I feel happy! But that dummy does not know how to treasure me! Serve him right! Better to let others to treasure me instead! You no need to accompany your girlfriend?

J: Yes you are right! I no have girlfriend! So no worry. You got your this faithful worker of yours to keep you company and sure will treasure you!

Mrs: But how can he be like that so stupid and degrading! I gonna have my fun too.. fuck lah! Fuck behind my back! How can? So I gonna fuck behind his back too?

Could sense that her words begining to stumble and much more direct and vulgar. So I quickly add oil and fire to it to make it spark!

J: Yes.. it's only fair that you do it too!

She looked at me and said: Should I?

It was as if she was looking for an answer or opinion or just wanted to drive up her courage to edge her on. Whatever, I knew my cock gonna win soon and he was ever ready hard and waiting.

J: Yes.. you need to enjoy it too. Just relax and enjoy the sensation moment. Now you know that he like girls to play him too. Is time you take charge and make him submit to you too! For all you know, he may like it too.

Mrs: Hmmm... possible.. but how to start it going?

J: Errr... you can try to pretend and suggest to him to try some new game in your sex life with him. You then start wearing like what that SM lady did and test his reaction! And then slowly intro to him those things that lady did too.

J: In this way, he will be totally under your control! If you never try, how would you to know whether it would not work?

Mrs: I am in control all along! He somewhat listened to me most of the time! Guess I should try it on him to test it more!

She was already tipsy and started to say some of her personal affair to me!

J: Yes, I can tell that you should be the actual boss instead and he should obediently listen to you!

Mrs: Oh really? You can see it? Yes! I am the boss!

J: Yes you are the boss! Let's cheers and drink to it! Bottoms up!

I drank it all down and she did the same but much slower, so with some help from me. I held the bottle for her to drink it down, but with some beer dripping down her cheeks. So sexy looking! I was already imagining that was my cum, dripping from her mouth instead!

She then wanted to pee as she drank alot. I lead her to the ladies and waited nearby. But when she came out from the toilet, an old man suddenly hugged her from behind.

He must be drunk or play pretend to grab any lady's body. It was common as most ladies were working ladies that were already used to be touched, grabbed and groped! He must have thought she was one of them!

I saw all the happening and wanted to see more, so I did not stop him and let him had his way with her. I actually wanted and curious to see the outcome too and how she would react!

Luckily, there were some dim light near the toilet, so I could see their action slightly better but still dark enough to be discreet.

What was going to happen?
Old 28-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your story TS! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1