The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Now even worse Wan go ASEAN countries come back also must Tio quarantined alamak

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Now even worse Wan go ASEAN countries come back also must Tio quarantined alamak
Now go anywhere also tiok quarantined .. sigh... the end of the world is cumming

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

with the BPL suspended, lets have some filler

Bruno Fernandes has been named the BPL player of the month *clap clap*

next up, lets do a ranking of ogs' signings so far...

5. Daniel James - made a quick impact initially but has since gone quiet. but he is still young and developing and his pace is a headache for defenders, most effective as a winger in a counter-attacking style

4. Odion Iglaho - last minute jan loan signing, made an impact with some goals scored, ogs is likely to use him as a plan b/targetman/rotating the players

3. Harry Maguire - at no.3 due to price tag, newly installed captain, adds a defensive solidity despite not pacy, likely to score more from set pieces with the arrival of Fernandes

2. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - really times his tackles well, at 22 he will be the 1st choice right back for club and country for the next 10 yrs

1. Bruno Fernandes - immediate impact, man u has gone unbeaten since his arrival, he is talismanic, good vision and passing range, good at set pieces, cocky af when taking penalties , can't wait for next season

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 19-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
with the BPL suspended, lets have some filler

Bruno Fernandes has been named the BPL player of the month *clap clap*

next up, lets do a ranking of ogs' signings so far...

5. Daniel James - made a quick impact initially but has since gone quiet. but he is still young and developing and his pace is a headache for defenders, most effective as a winger in a counter-attacking style

4. Odion Iglaho - last minute jan loan signing, made an impact with some goals scored, ogs is likely to use him as a plan b/targetman/rotating the players

3. Harry Maguire - at no.3 due to price tag, newly installed captain, adds a defensive solidity despite not pacy, likely to score more from set pieces with the arrival of Fernandes

2. Aaron Wan-Bissaka - really times his tackles well, at 22 he will be the 1st choice right back for club and country for the next 10 yrs

1. Bruno Fernandes - immediate impact, man u has gone unbeaten since his arrival, he is talismanic, good vision and passing range, good at set pieces, cocky af when taking penalties , can't wait for next season
Now For players who dun deserved to be at Manchester United next season

1) Pogba since always thinking of going to Real Madrid pls let him go ASAP

2) lingard I dun think he should even be playing in the premier league prob league 1 suit him better

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-03-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now For players who dun deserved to be at Manchester United next season

1) Pogba since always thinking of going to Real Madrid pls let him go ASAP

2) lingard I dun think he should even be playing in the premier league prob league 1 suit him better
AGREE TOTALLY.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 19-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Tottenham v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53094387
Old 20-06-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Spot on.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Spot on !...Red Devils still haven woken up from the covid 19 slumber n having another off-day...need Fernandez again to rescue them ...sigh

Old 24-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Man Utd vs Sheff Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 24-06-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Sheff Utd x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53116030
Old 27-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Brighton vs Man Utd

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...lves-in-action
Old 29-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Brighton vs Man Utd

Draw game is my Guess... man utd sucks at away games

Old 29-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maguire to the rescue at the last min as Red Devils beat the canaries (Norwich) 2-1 to reach FA Cup semi-final ...can they win the FA Cup this year ??

Old 01-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Brighton vs Man Utd

Quote:
Charlie seems to be quite right... it's Man Utd 3, Brighton 0...now @ 86 mins .. and going up 5th on the table .... Fernandes 2, greenwood 1...GGMU!!!!

Last edited by Rickey; 01-07-2020 at 05:32 AM.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

deleted post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1