The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wuhan virus

Anyone knows if PT will close down due to Wuhan virus?
Old 27-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan virus

Nope.. will still be open
Old 27-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Wuhan virus

Back into the 80s we had Ebola. Past 30 yrs we lived thru SARS, MERS and alot of sickness. Wuhan virus is one of them.

PT withstands the tests of time. However, members who are scare do give RLD a miss for two weeks. Feb it returns to normal.

No issues.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2benot2be View Post
PT did not close during the SARS crisis..... dun tink they will be closed during this Wuhan virus scare either.

Reminienscing the SARS crisis...... at that time AV directed that all the house OKTs must implement temperature taking and contact tracing measures. I wonder how many of you actually left your name & contact in the house register book. Temperature taking was a joke..... customers just wrote their temperature in the column without being tested.
Old 27-01-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2benot2be View Post
Are you trying to add post count?
Old 28-01-2020, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
PT did not close during the SARS crisis..... dun tink they will be closed during this Wuhan virus scare either.

Reminienscing the SARS crisis...... at that time AV directed that all the house OKTs must implement temperature taking and contact tracing measures. I wonder how many of you actually left your name & contact in the house register book. Temperature taking was a joke..... customers just wrote their temperature in the column without being tested.

I remember when it was 1st implemented, the fat old man OKT of H2 stood at the entrance and refused to let us in unless we let him take our temperature. I think he was the only house that did it as we never had to take temperature in the other houses.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the only issue is if you need to leave your contact for contact tracing. most of us want to ensure no one knows we were ever there.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Juz visited Pat. PT business still as usual and quite a lot of pple too. But more than 50% of the rooms closed for CNY. Most of the Ang Pai not working too. At least I still manage to grab my favorite Pat 🙂
Old 07-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Thaipusam Procession

Left/right most lanes of usual roads like Serangoon, Selegie and Tank roads are closed to vehicular traffic due to above celebration starting 7.2.2020 (Friday) 1930 hrs to 9.2.2020 (Sunday) 0400 hrs. Those not feeling well are advised to stay away from mass gathering events. Put on a mask. Be safe.

Last edited by liketosleep; 07-02-2020 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 09-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thaipusam Procession

half a year back, who would have thought this bloody covid19 closed down GL and PT for so long
Old 29-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

vaccine is out, everyone is expected to move freely soon
Old 09-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)