The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
I did read Brother Nono says Delta spa not recommended but I understand if this is the nearest available choice then guess I have no choice.
Delta is a men's spa, doubt you can bring your mum there tho. You will need to be in the spa for around 2 hours too.

Quote:
I did some research and seems Spa Secret is in Nagoya Hill shopping itself.

Is Spa secret strictly family regular massage place ? or some might do some HJ for u too ? I can bring my 80 year old mum for foot massage too
Spa secret is not in Nagoya Hill Mall itself, its actually quite a distance away from it.

If you look at the map above, you might probably notice Formosa hotel and Spa Secret is almost similar distance away. So you might wish to keep Formosa hotel 4th floor's King Massage in mind,since they are normally around 5 mins walk away (with your mum,might take around 10 plus mins).

They do have foot reflexology (yes,they have 2 massage chairs there for doing foot reflexology in the shop). They also have individual room for massage too.

And you can opt for an hour massage there which gives you enough time to go and be back to Nagoya Hill Mall in time. Since you are already considering paying Spa Secret/Delta Spa pricing (HJ 1st quote usually S$80 in spa secret,if you meet the right girl / Delta is 3 x package for free hj w/o roaming = 500k plus), you may choose to take a taxi (about 50k to go and another 50k rupiah back) to reach Formosa and then be back as well.

Save you around 12 mins time and almost guarantee yourself a release. If you are lucky, you might get the girl who do a fairly good dick massage there if the right receptionist is there to recommend you (clue : its a male receptionist). There's a photo album in the shop,hehehe...4 girls there do foot reflexology. Dont forget to bargain down if special service is offered tho (important!).

Best time to be there is 3pm to 6pm. Why so? Becos thats the time ALL the girls working on that day will be there and also the time with the least customers. Keep expectation low.

Just my little suggestion, base on standing in your shoe.

Cheers!

(you did read,hence my reply..hehehe..enjoy!)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-03-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jestino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeSex View Post
Real manhood massage never come across
HJ yes, Octupuss Spa Pacific Hotel Lv 8
Thanks bro. Shall consider it.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Bro Gaze and Bro supremesex for the info

I did read Brother Nono says Delta spa not recommended but I understand if this is the nearest available choice then guess I have no choice.

I did some research and seems Spa Secret is in Nagoya Hill shopping itself.

Is Spa secret strictly family regular massage place ? or some might do some HJ for u too ? I can bring my 80 year old mum for foot massage too
Spa Secret is not within the Nagoya Hill compound, it’s opposite Nagoya Hill hotel separated by a main road.

It’s a 100% clean spa
Old 09-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
[B]U can try BC( Billiard Center), lvl 2 main hall, dun go to KTV room stay at the main hall, will hv artists come and entertain u guys and sing together, also ask u to hang ribbons as flower. Watch ur hand, Btm is a muslim country.[/B]
U mean my hand would be chopped? kiddin......

Thank you
Old 09-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
[B]U can try BC( Billiard Center), lvl 2 main hall, dun go to KTV room stay at the main hall, will hv artists come and entertain u guys and sing together, also ask u to hang ribbons as flower. Watch ur hand, Btm is a muslim country.[/B]
Quite a few pubs in batam have hang flower, even J8 foodcourt
Old 09-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually no hang flower joints. Even KTV is expensive and girls limited playabili
Compare to SG and Malaysia KTV, batam KTV is consider cheap.
And here dont practise butterfly system. Once choosen will sit until customer go back and the ladies HP will be kept by mami throughout the session.
Playability depend on which KTV and who you go with
Old 09-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

To bros here I am going Batam with family staying along at Nagoya Jalan bunga mawar.

It’s my first time there and can I ask any bro to help me with spa with nice room i ? Want spa with good body massage and happy ending HJ.

Been reading a few but can’t decide wheee to go.
Please help bros

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 09-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_zhu View Post
To bros here I am going Batam with family staying along at Nagoya Jalan bunga mawar.

It’s my first time there and can I ask any bro to help me with spa with nice room i ? Want spa with good body massage and happy ending HJ.

Been reading a few but can’t decide wheee to go.
If u are staying near to BCS mall, u really don't have much choice except New Spa which is walking distance away. The rest just read.......

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

I bold out yr request in yr post & seems like only New Spa inside Batam City Hotel fits yr criteria.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
If u are staying near to BCS mall, u really don't have much choice except New Spa which is walking distance away. The rest just read.......

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

I bold out yr request in yr post & seems like only New Spa inside Batam City Hotel fits yr criteria.
Lol if the spa is good I don’t mind traveling. So any other than new spa? Cause I see new spa is unisex, later family wanna go I die...

Old 09-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol if the spa is good I don’t mind traveling. So any other than new spa?
Most good spa meant for men is already on that link.

Quote:
Cause I see new spa is unisex, later family wanna go I die...
U mean yr family allows u to go alone to a men's spa in batam?

Isn't unisex spa better where u can bring along yr family with u?

(it's individual room,not shared room)
Old 09-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Most good spa meant for men is already on that link.

U mean yr family allows u to go alone to a men's spa in batam?

Isn't unisex spa better where u can bring along yr family with u?

(it's individual room,not shared room)
I see, so those delta spa etc gal is good?

Ya family allow me to go alone to spa and massage hahaha...

Old 09-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Something good, something nice...from my perspective, a place i likely look forward to go in Batam,hehehe...

Seaforest Adventure, Nuvasa Bay, Batam

Looks like a fun place to kill half my day,hehehe...

Where is this place located in Batam? Hehehe....

Entry of this place isnt expensive...

...but most other activities can cost quite a bit tho,hehehe...

To me, the most important of all about this place isnt on the countless outdoor/water activities...hehehe....

What is more important...hehehe...

...and by the way, this place isnt a resort but its just next to the Palm Spring Golf resort at Nongsa,hehehe....

This is one of Batam's newer tourist attraction that is barely 1.5 years old, so the things in it are pretty new to play with. Pricing wise is still pretty much alright at the point of this post, other than the activity price. Still worth a visit for me if i am bringing along a small group of people to Batam,hehehe...

This post is just a reference post for myself to take note on.

Please DO NOT quote my whole long post if you are replying to this post. Better still, do not quote my post at all if you are replying to me. My most sincere thanks.

Quoting of the whole post might result in it being removed by a mod before i could reply to it.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Something interesting i notice in the online market place recently...hehehe...

Someone's been trying to sell off voucher/s from Horizonfast ferry at S$10 and i was trying to work the total cost of it out,hehehe...

(expiring 16th May 2019)

If i were to buy this S$10 voucher from him/her, i will still need to pay all the plus plus like PDF and fuel surcharge of S$21 and the terminal fee in Batam for S$7. So my total cost would be S$10 + S$21 + S$7 = S$38

And if i were to travel on weekends, i need to fork out another S$10 extra,hehehe...this is a really LPPL deal to me if i were to travel on weekend tho. I mean the ferry ticket can be purchase DIRECTLY at the Horizonfast Ferry shop at Harbourfront at S$48 ,so whats the point getting that deal for?

Of course,if i were to travel on weekdays, the cost to me would be at S$38. Still a pretty good deal as compare to the below orange ticket....

...which is gonna cost S$40 buying from online site in Singapore (not E-Ticket type,its an open ticket for 2 way trip meant for all passport). Of course if buying from batam at "dont-know-where" would cost 380k rupiah (about S$36.72 base on 10350/SGD exchange rate). Note that the orange ticket expires on 31st March 2019. The one sold in Batam expires 30th April 2019.

Being someone stingy, i recently manage to pick up some "scattered around" one way Horizonfast ferry ticket at S$10 each from the online market place,hehehe...

(below are the tickets i physically have with me now,hehehe..)

When buying ferry tickets online, i would often check if its...

1. ..for all countries passport or was it for Indonesia passport only.

2. ..E-ticket where i need to submit my personal particulars to a complete stranger and need at least 2 or more person-to-go.

3. ..expiry date of the ticket itself is very close by to the date of my travel

4. ..way cheaper than buying directly from the ferry company itself.

Example, Horizonfast ferry ticket usually cost about S$38 to S$40 online (open ticket,not E-ticket) and direct from Horizonfast company itself cost S$48, so deal is quite fair if you buy from seller's ticket nearby where you stay (its not a good deal if you stay too far from seller tho, calculating the transport cost factor).

5. ..its an open ticket,where i can go on any dates within the expiry of the ferry ticket and come back to my country on any dates (of course,"any dates" stated here is within the date where respective visa allows).

Its a learning experience for me on the above which i tested recently,hence sharing it here. For all to know, i dont sell those ferry tickets stated but on the contrary, will buy them (Horizonfast ferry ticket only) if i chance upon a really good deal,hehehe...and even if i have more good deal tickets on hand on a later date,i wouldnt sell lower than buying from Horizonfast ferry company itself either.

Reason? I will be better off selling to those aunties and uncles at full price,hehehe...or simply keep it for my own use while i collect cash from the people who pays for my trip.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually no hang flower joints. Even KTV is expensive and girls limited playability.
Some of them you have to forcefully touch them and tickle them so that it looks like you are playing with them, so they wont mind.
Sad, Thanks for the info! Will share some fr after my trip if I mange to find or encounter any gems.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you! Noted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1