The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 11-02-2021, 10:17 AM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,275
My Reputation: Points: 2625 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021


GONG XI FA CAI



心想事成 万事如意

__________________
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #152  
Old 16-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Homelyboy222 Homelyboy222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
Homelyboy222 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHomelyboy222 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Happy Lunar New Year to Everyone!!
Happy Bonking!! 發發發!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #153  
Old 17-02-2021, 03:39 PM
TheSuperShinobi TheSuperShinobi is offline
Samster (Donor)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 121
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 54
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those shops are vacant so no cctv. That guy friend who stop by the side of the road duno his car cam angle wide enough to video what happened in bmw car or not.

Because the car spin and went rear in first before finally left side in. So the car seats actually by right gave the passengers some cushioning effect from impact initially.

Actually in-vehicle fire quite scary. I once witness in-vehicle electrical fire right below the steering wheel where all the cables are tucked away. The car was still moving and fire started burning. Had to stop the car off engine and ensure the fire gone before driving it to the nearest car centre for checks.

Repair cost few hundreds knn. duno why not covered by the warranty etc.
Tanjong Pagar car crash: The full footage by E3N Security Pte Ltd

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #154  
Old 17-02-2021, 05:10 PM
piichai piichai is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 907
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 20
piichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud of
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Tanjong Pagar car crash: The full footage by E3N Security Pte Ltd
the gal was on fire but walking around like nothing happens. The friends also left her walking around and focusing on the car on fire.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #155  
Old 17-02-2021, 07:31 PM
TheSuperShinobi TheSuperShinobi is offline
Samster (Donor)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 121
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 54
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
the gal was on fire but walking around like nothing happens. The friends also left her walking around and focusing on the car on fire.




He is later seen trying to help Ms Oh douse the fire on her clothes.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...to-burning-car
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #156  
Old 17-02-2021, 10:53 PM
piichai piichai is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 907
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 20
piichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud of
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post


He is later seen trying to help Ms Oh douse the fire on her clothes.
Saw it, he douse the fire on her and then back facing her.
Think he didnt kill fire and let it continue burning.
She also like moving back and forth
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #157  
Old 18-02-2021, 12:04 PM
sianren's Avatar
sianren sianren is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,605
My Reputation: Points: 3274 / Power: 17
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Happy cheonging and stay safe
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #158  
Old 19-02-2021, 01:23 PM
TheSuperShinobi TheSuperShinobi is offline
Samster (Donor)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 121
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 54
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/former-mod...042936339.html

Former model who ran "intimacy" services agency jailed, fined



SINGAPORE A former model who ran a social escort agency which provided sexual services was jailed for five months and fined $920 on Friday (19 February).

Farlynda Tan, formerly a social escort herself, pleaded guilty to two charges under the Women's Charter for living in part on the earnings of a 16-year-old girl and of procuring her for prostitution.

The 38-year-old Singaporean, who was emotional throughout her hearing, operated "Elixir Event", which openly provided "intimate" services to male customers for three to four years before her arrest.

Tan, who has a 19-year-old son and young daughter, hired five freelance models under Elixir Event. Tan made use of a network of clubs and customers from her own modelling days and used the pseudonyms "Elixir Wong" and "Alexa" for her business.

Facts of the case
The 16-year-old victim was searching for a job on e-commerce platform Carousell when she came across Tan's advertisement for freelance modelling and "fast cash". The victim contacted Tan, who told her that there were two types of events: companionship and escorting.

She told the girl that intimacy was involved and that she would be a "girlfriend" for clients. When the victim asked if sex was involved, Tan replied that it was. She explained the commission structure of the company, which took 40 per cent of the assignment earnings.

The victim agreed as she wanted fast cash. She sent a photo of her face and figure and claimed she was 19 years old. Tan did not verify her age.

On 13 June 2019, the victim said she was available for work, and Tan arranged an "intimacy assignment" for her.

The following day, the victim met a Singaporean man at Marina Mandarin Hotel and serviced him. The man paid her $1,300 and the victim kept $780. She transferred the rest to Tan.

On 22 June, Tan arranged another assignment for the victim, who went to a condominium unit in Sengkang on the same day. She serviced the man, who then paid her $1,001. The victim kept $599 of her earnings while the rest was handed to Tan.

Tan received a total of $920 between 15 June and 22 June from the prostitution.

Over a period of three to four years until November 2019, Tan made a total of $30,000 from the prostitution of her models. She arranged around two prostitution assignments per month and spent her earnings on living expenses.

On 26 November 2019, Tan was arrested after the authorities obtained information that Elixir Event was engaged in vice activities.

'It was not true'
Before she was sentenced, a tearful Tan told the court that "it was not true" that she operated an escort company and that most of the statement of facts read out was not true.

After District Judge Prem Raj stood down the case for Tan to confer with her lawyer Noor Mohamed Marican, Tan accepted the statement of facts without qualification. However, her sobs continued to punctuate court proceedings.

Marican told the court that his client had wanted to plead guilty earlier but "could not adjust to the reality that she faced", which resulted in the delay.

"I have been on this file for quite some time and we tried our best to be as gentle and merciful as we can to delay this pleading guilty so that she can face the reality, Your Honour. For this, I must express appreciation to Your Honour and the learned prosecutor for the indulgence you have shown us," he said.

"She has difficulty in facing reality now, that is the reason for her breaking down several times. It has caused her so much of embarrassment and she has herself to blame, I'm aware, but this is a difficult period now. She has told me she wants to move on and be a useful citizen and to move forward and not to repeat what she has done."

Tan had done a lot of charity and also completed a diploma in tourism, the lawyer added. He said Tan had also registered herself to study a course of global politics and mass communications online for the next few years in order to better herself and move on with life.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #159  
Old 19-02-2021, 02:57 PM
omnia omnia is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On a Supernova
Posts: 4,359
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 20
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Thanks for this article buddy.

Don't think i saw this in today's ST.

Oh my, those two punters who bonked that 16 year old gal are in deep shit. Already in or on their way to Changi 'chalet'. Really too high a price to pay for a brief moment of pleasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/former-mod...042936339.html

Former model who ran "intimacy" services agency jailed, fined



SINGAPORE A former model who ran a social escort agency which provided sexual services was jailed for five months and fined $920 on Friday (19 February).

Farlynda Tan, formerly a social escort herself, pleaded guilty to two charges under the Women's Charter for living in part on the earnings of a 16-year-old girl and of procuring her for prostitution.

The 38-year-old Singaporean, who was emotional throughout her hearing, operated "Elixir Event", which openly provided "intimate" services to male customers for three to four years before her arrest.

Tan, who has a 19-year-old son and young daughter, hired five freelance models under Elixir Event. Tan made use of a network of clubs and customers from her own modelling days and used the pseudonyms "Elixir Wong" and "Alexa" for her business.

Facts of the case
The 16-year-old victim was searching for a job on e-commerce platform Carousell when she came across Tan's advertisement for freelance modelling and "fast cash". The victim contacted Tan, who told her that there were two types of events: companionship and escorting.

She told the girl that intimacy was involved and that she would be a "girlfriend" for clients. When the victim asked if sex was involved, Tan replied that it was. She explained the commission structure of the company, which took 40 per cent of the assignment earnings.

The victim agreed as she wanted fast cash. She sent a photo of her face and figure and claimed she was 19 years old. Tan did not verify her age.

On 13 June 2019, the victim said she was available for work, and Tan arranged an "intimacy assignment" for her.

The following day, the victim met a Singaporean man at Marina Mandarin Hotel and serviced him. The man paid her $1,300 and the victim kept $780. She transferred the rest to Tan.

On 22 June, Tan arranged another assignment for the victim, who went to a condominium unit in Sengkang on the same day. She serviced the man, who then paid her $1,001. The victim kept $599 of her earnings while the rest was handed to Tan.

Tan received a total of $920 between 15 June and 22 June from the prostitution.

Over a period of three to four years until November 2019, Tan made a total of $30,000 from the prostitution of her models. She arranged around two prostitution assignments per month and spent her earnings on living expenses.

On 26 November 2019, Tan was arrested after the authorities obtained information that Elixir Event was engaged in vice activities.

'It was not true'
Before she was sentenced, a tearful Tan told the court that "it was not true" that she operated an escort company and that most of the statement of facts read out was not true.

After District Judge Prem Raj stood down the case for Tan to confer with her lawyer Noor Mohamed Marican, Tan accepted the statement of facts without qualification. However, her sobs continued to punctuate court proceedings.

Marican told the court that his client had wanted to plead guilty earlier but "could not adjust to the reality that she faced", which resulted in the delay.

"I have been on this file for quite some time and we tried our best to be as gentle and merciful as we can to delay this pleading guilty so that she can face the reality, Your Honour. For this, I must express appreciation to Your Honour and the learned prosecutor for the indulgence you have shown us," he said.

"She has difficulty in facing reality now, that is the reason for her breaking down several times. It has caused her so much of embarrassment and she has herself to blame, I'm aware, but this is a difficult period now. She has told me she wants to move on and be a useful citizen and to move forward and not to repeat what she has done."

Tan had done a lot of charity and also completed a diploma in tourism, the lawyer added. He said Tan had also registered herself to study a course of global politics and mass communications online for the next few years in order to better herself and move on with life.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #160  
Old 21-02-2021, 03:36 PM
max_priest's Avatar
max_priest max_priest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Burj Al Arab
Posts: 7,685
My Reputation: Points: 18515 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
]March 26th 2020 to February 26th 2021 = 11 months

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 2020 11.59pm to February 26th 2021, it means that remaining girls had spent 11 months here paying for their daily expenses (without income of $80 a pop). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

1) Mother and son OKT of 1669 owns one BMW and one Audi.

2) Michael of 2058 owns an Audi (Number 8008).

3) David of 2036 owns a two-door Merc.
OKT Lek’s wife owned a Audi A6. OKT Peter’s mistress owned a E class Merc.
__________________
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #161  
Old 21-02-2021, 08:57 PM
TheSuperShinobi TheSuperShinobi is offline
Samster (Donor)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 121
My Reputation: Points: 19201 / Power: 54
TheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond reputeTheSuperShinobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Lek’s wife owned a Audi A6. OKT Peter’s mistress owned a E class Merc.
Hello max_priest:

Thank you for the information!

Geylang Red Light District - Where government-approved brothels gather -Travelog-



【比基尼美女】校花穿比基尼去游泳馆,全校男生都盯着看,校花把屌丝男推下泳池,两人在泳池里追逐打闹,羡 煞旁人。【很纯很暧昧 EP04 2】



好色教师教女学员学习游泳,女学员却各个围着帅哥放电



體育老師要同學穿比基尼上課?看那個下流的臉!



央视直击东莞卖淫 打击色情业背后的玄机色情业者不担心"安全"110接报不查处



央视曝光东莞地下色情业:色情业者不担心"安全" 央视评论:如果没有更高级别默许,东莞公安不可能视而不见


Last edited by TheSuperShinobi; 22-02-2021 at 03:06 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #162  
Old 22-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Fat Fatt's Avatar
Fat Fatt Fat Fatt is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Town
Posts: 2,529
My Reputation: Points: 3870 / Power: 18
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Hi bro

Appreciate your generosity but will openly sharing such contact info be sensitive and attract unnecessary attention from the various xxxx ?
__________________
RTF Gals and working:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #163  
Old 22-02-2021, 11:16 PM
owenfang owenfang is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 985
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 13
owenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant futureowenfang has a brilliant future
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Hi thesuper....

Sorry for late reply

Thanks for the many reminders

Please up me for return
__________________
Owenfang upped you back !! +9
Minimum 9 points

Anyone who exercises power should serve the people, be accountable to the people and consciously accept supervision by the people
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #164  
Old 23-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Jaycron Jaycron is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 75
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Jaycron is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJaycron is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJaycron is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJaycron is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJaycron is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Wow...eye opener
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #165  
Old 23-02-2021, 07:28 PM
piichai piichai is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 907
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 20
piichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud ofpiichai has much to be proud of
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
As quoted by pakpak2001, sharing additional information may give too much tips to mata & av, sabo them.
Bro, Pak pak didnt mean that.
You need to read the whole sentence and not part of the sentence. Hahahah
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Silly Bitch Anyhow Complain About Ninja Van! Anyhow Say Her Items Kena Ninja-ed! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 23-06-2020 04:50 PM
Budget 2020- SG United , 18 Feb 2020 , Tue. Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 17-02-2020 01:50 AM
Chitchat Aircraft engine bird-strike very common but this one is Gong Kia Strike Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 11-09-2016 12:50 AM
Chitchat Aircraft engine bird-strike very common but this one is Gong Kia Strike Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 11-09-2016 12:30 AM
Chitchat Aircraft engine bird-strike very common but this one is Gong Kia Strike Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 11-09-2016 12:10 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph