The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Perhaps they are now using PM which is where it should have been in the first place.
Haha ya that’s true.

Instead of calling each other names, I was hoping to see more FRs and better quality FRs to outdo each other.

Today who can write more genuine and good quality FRs on a variety or spread of WL, wins and is the Dai Kor ... haha. That kind of competition benefits everyone.

Let’s return to what this thread starter original intent. For all samsters to sign in
Old 15-02-2018, 09:48 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I personally don’t like wasting time arguing with trolls.

But I can and will if I have to, especially if said troll comes up with lies that affect other people.

Eg. If I said something completely untrue about sammyboyfor, eg. Sammyboyfor is actually one of the OKT in Geylang now, I’m sure big boss would speak up and set me straight if I kept repeating such lies all over the place.
But that is exactly what you did - argue - because you were unable to produce an FR.

Last edited by 123hu; 15-02-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:49 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Instead of calling each other names, I was hoping to see more FRs and better quality FRs to outdo each other.
Do give credit where credit is due. Don't ask for something and pretend not to notice when it's given. I wasn't the one who wasn't able to produce even one FR. Hard to compare FRs when the other party failed to produce any. Apparently he was busy.

Last edited by 123hu; 15-02-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha ya that’s true.

Today who can write more genuine and good quality FRs on a variety or spread of WL, wins and is the Dai Kor ... haha. That kind of competition benefits everyone.

Let’s return to what this thread starter original intent. For all samsters to sign in
Agreed. I’ve written so many genuine ones here in SBF already.

There’s no further need to prove myself
Old 15-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Like I said before, SBF is what it is

Cheers buddy n i shall not forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Upzzz you Bro OMNIA
Huat arh from Sailsingapore

Last edited by omnia; 15-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Me cheque is in the post buddy

Seriously though....really appreciate your compliments and warm best wishes mate

Still a tad early....but would like to take this opportunity to wish YOU and the rest in this forum....

新年快乐.....狗年大吉...福禄寿!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
55555 ... many grateful thanks for replying Omnia buddy ...I think I got your drift ... waaa ... 5 years plus and you still the same ... humble & very honest in your postings .... I remembered when I joined SBF 5 years ago ... we TCSS a few times and you came across as someone who is nice and sincere ... no worries about the points buddy ... in fact I wish to give you my 30 green apples as a token of appreciation for your humility & honesty ... may you & your family be blessed with good health & fortune through the years .... sadhu !!!
Old 15-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Do give credit where credit is due. Don't ask for something and pretend not to notice when it's given. I wasn't the one who wasn't able to produce even one FR. Hard to compare FRs when the other party failed to produce any. Apparently he was busy.
Thanks for your brief 5 FRs. Can you copy and paste again as boss chopped off both yours and BG’s crosssword posts.

Can you describe more of Nana and Zhi Zhi ? I have not tried them. Apart from Meng lu I also can’t remember the other 2 but I recalled I tried them before
Old 15-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Wink Like I said before, SBF is what it is

It took me a while but I finally realised that these type of endless vitriolic arguments in this forum are pointless, meaningless and plain stupid....

The only parties who appear to care and take it seriously are those arguing....

The rest of the forum just sit back and look on in great amusement with coke and popcorn....kinda like a cyberspace Punch and Judy show!...

Totally futile exercise, as this is cyberspace with all samsters under the cloak of annonymity....

nutman38 was spot on when he used the term "real life"...

So what if some samster in here calls my SBF nick a "liar, fraud, cheat, pimp, promoter, troll" etc...why should this really matter since this is not "real life"?....all samsters in here are covered by annonymity right.....so what real harm is actually caused?....

Said before and shall say it again:

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you(remember this)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The two of you have another 12 hours to abuse each other. I'll then delete all your exchanges so the thread can return to the purpose it was created for.

I've never seen such childish behavior between grown men in all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
haha, well said Big Boss!!!
Can't believe they wasting so much time writing to each other!
Maybe in real life, they can be the best of friends.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
It took me a while but I finally realised that these type of endless vitriolic arguments in this forum are pointless, meaningless and plain stupid....

The rest of the forum just sit back and look on in great amusement with coke and popcorn....kinda like a cyberspace Punch and Judy show!...

Totally futile exercise, as this is cyberspace with all samsters under the cloak of annonymity....

nutman38 was spot on when he used the term "real life"...

So what if some samster in here calls my SBF nick a "liar, fraud, cheat, pimp, promoter, troll" etc...why should this really matter since this is not "real life"?....all samsters in here are covered by annonymity right.....so what real harm is actually caused?....

Said before and shall say it again:

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you(remember this)....
Someone once said you were promoting a girl in 1807. Did you keep quiet then?
Old 15-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Someone once said you were promoting a girl in 1807. Did you keep quiet then?
Which part of "It took me a while..." did you not understand?
Old 15-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your brief 5 FRs. Can you copy and paste again as boss chopped off both yours and BG’s crosssword posts.

Can you describe more of Nana and Zhi Zhi ? I have not tried them. Apart from Meng lu I also can’t remember the other 2 but I recalled I tried them before
Would you like my fr on nana?
Old 15-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which part of "It took me a while..." did you not understand?
In short, you finally learnt your lesson? Or?
Old 15-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
In short, you finally learnt your lesson? Or?
The "lesson" is plain and simple....

SBF is what it is
Old 15-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Would you like my fr on nana?
Sure, will be glad to have and much appreciated.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Agree with your views but have to correct you on this bit. Those who think they are Dai Kor and worry sick about their nick take it seriously. As for me, I don't really care. This forum is just for kicks.
Occasionally, it's fun to slap an asshole around and watch him spin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1