The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1807 / Power: 0
Lindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant futureLindyxoxo has a brilliant future
❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

It is extremely fulfilling for me to provide a genuine experience catered to your utmost satisfaction. Your level of excitement, pleasure and comfort is a priority from the moment we meet. I truly have an insatiable appetite for intimacy and creating lasting memories.

Name : Lindy
Race : Local Sg Chinese
Height : 162cm
Weight : 53kg
Vital Stats : 36C 26 35
Skin:Fair
Looks : I don't know as attractiveness is subjective and diff people have diff taste
Non- smoker
Tattoo : hidden

Dos - Kissing,Frenching, bbbj, CIM, COF, COB
Donts - Licking of pussy, Fingering,rough playing or rubbing of clit,tarma,raw,anal,bdsm

Races I'm comfy with: Only Chinese bros and malay abangs (just my preference)

Incall rate (room and CD included)
$350.35mins.1 (FJ)
$450.60mins.1 (FJ)
$700.90mins.2 (FJ)
**Old rate remains for my super regulars
$300.40mins.1 BBBJ/BJ/HJ
$450.70mins.2 BBBJ/BJ/HJ

In-Car BBBJ/BJ $250/35mins/1 **NEW!
In-Car FJ $350/35mins/1 **NEW!!

Outcall: +$50
COF: +$100
After 10pm: +$50
AR: +$100 (if only u r clean n not hairy)
Swallow: +$100
Rejection fees: $50

Do note that I am only keen in meeting sincere Bros.Pls do not ask me irrelevant ques I will simply ignore u.Keep your text short,simple and straightforward for smooth booking thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by minlow View Post
Just meet her for the 2nd time. A local gem.
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (full c)
Body: 8/10 (flesh at the right places)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: definitely yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjnew View Post
Met Lindy for the first time. She's a friendly girl with a fiery body coupled with really cute look. She has full solid C cup, a romantic smoocher, really Know how to work her way through the body and while making sure I feel comfortable. A definite RTF with this local gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Met lindy (finally) the other day and was quite anticipating our meeting after all the positive reviews and wasnt disappointed.

Full curvy figure, with awesome c cup and shapely ass. Coupled w smooth fair skin. A deadly combo for me. Started w some intense frenching and i basically devoured her body. I unloaded after pumping a while as buay tahan liao. Spent the rest of time chatting.

Tks for the great time
Sms or WhatsApp nick,age,race to ☎️83535086
Telegram : xoxolindy

Last edited by Lindyxoxo; 13-02-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 👄Candilicious Lindy 😘

Bump bump for the lovely lady dont drink too much hahaha
Old 01-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lindy is a bubbly lady. She has good features in right places. And most importantly, very good friendly attitude. Had a very good time and satisfied session. will rtf.
Old 14-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short thank you note for u babe.Happy time with u pass so fast again!Thank you,till the next time sweetie!
Old 14-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyxoxo View Post
Just when I am feeling damn sleepy,I have one enquirer and got a shock!His..dick pic!r u ok bro?Don gae siao ask for overnight as I only do overnight with my regulars..really I no appetite already luh n just nice I wanna order room service I see ur kkj..I really no appetite..u asked me why..nothing wrong.i just no appetite..I first time work till late still active online n see this kinda stuff ������..I really Wan KO and sleep 2 days ����
lol who send you his KKJ, should show you this picture

hahaha, yusof ishak is the most handsome man that we see everyday..
Old 29-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!

I have been very stressful for the past few weeks due to project schedule. Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Lindy. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.
I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.
We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady, and do treat her well.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
I have been very stressful for the past few weeks due to project schedule. Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Lindy. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.
I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.
We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady, and do treat her well.
But her DON'TS listed cim leh.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
geordie1264 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited lindy today. A hot and steamy date with her! Welcomed me with a Low cut dress, which was revealing her steamy buns. A sight to behold! Gosh! In the room, she made me feel relaxed and pumped up for the session. Offered me water and told me to sit to relax. Felt like a king when I was in the room.
In the session, she could sense I was tired and wished to be serviced, she took the initiative by giving me a thorough and erotic cat bath, she was constantly carressing my already hardened rod!! Blowjob was simply awesome, alternating between fast and slow speed, often making me gasping in shiokness!! I must say she’s really making an effort!! Pumped her in missionary. Ended quite fast, can’t hold my soldiers from coming!

Will definitely rtf her! A singaporean gem !! Treasure her while hot!! Wish to see you soon!!!
Old 13-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm that’s privilege for my regulars and nice people whom I’m comfortable with
Hi Babe, thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you soon. Do take care.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmmm that’s privilege for my regulars and nice people whom I’m comfortable with
Wow! I am a fan of the CIM!
Your selection are really lucky men!
Old 29-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleerudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First appointment with Lindy was arranged in Aug, but due to the work I do, timing wise can be quite a nightmare and luckily Lindy reserved her first slot of the day to meet me. She nearly cancelled on me as i was already 10mins late and she had another appointment after that. I arrived 15mins late into our appointment but she was more concerned on my pantings as I rushed all the way from the carpark to meet her and boy was I not dissappointed. Lindy is a very outspoken and charming woman. Once i calmed and cooled myself down, she cleaned me up. She noticed I was abit cold and asked me to go wait for her under the sheets. She joined me on the bed and started raping me. Bbbj was awesome with her looking at me with her seductive eyes.And Gosh her C cup boobs is the best I have seen.Then she asked if I wanted to explore her too and I gladly obliged.Although, the session was short and abit rush due to my being late and only an hour as I had to rush off to another work meeting, she definitely gave me an afternoon to remember.

Our 2nd appointment was just early this week and I took PM leave just to meet Lindy.We chatted like long time friends and had a wonderfully long session. Somehow this round she gave me a taitai feel and look like a secret seductive mistress!Lindy is definitely in my top list and will continue to look for her once vitamin M is replenished. I even went back to find her the day after our 2nd appointment.Thanks Lindy for being there for me.Will see u real soon ok babe!
Old 19-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xxaannb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Met this lovely lady for a second time. She has a warm and friendly personality, perfect GFE. Her skills in bed are excellent, really makes an effort. She's the type that you wish was your girlfriend, you will always be busy and never bored. Lastly please be good to her, be a gentleman.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My returning session with Lindy on Monday was the another wonderful session without disappointment. Excellent GFE, good chemistry and sensual love making. The doggie was great, as I am a tall guy. Of course the ending part was the heavenly executed too.
Old 25-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a FR that lindy deserved for the great time i had with her earlier on.

finally get to meet her and she has the package i like from look to body.
she is very friendly and easily break the ice.

she gives very good bj and love the part that she spit on my dick while she blows me. if you know how to pleasure her she gets very wet and playful.

i love the view of her nice curvy body while i doggy her and like many other bro has said she got a very nice ass.

will surely RTF for sure.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lindy surprised me with a new set of sexy red lingerie today. I am her regular due her bubbly attitude and one of the best service. Please be gentle with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1