The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ricksgst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Can anyone advice if going afternoon is ok
Old 06-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
They usually start about 630 7 pm. Close 12-1 am
Thanks bro, will check out soon
Old 12-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I was at the Malaysian house yesterday, the one closer to Serangoon Road.

One ladyboy called out "I am from Thailand" and she also gestured her forearm up meaning she got a big dick. How can I resist? The ladyboy at the gate opened it and I went up the treacherous steep staircase and signaled the ladyboy to follow me.

Upstairs I ended up $30 poorer when I gave her the money. Details as follows:

Name: Fooktee (that what it sounds like)
Hair: Long straight black hair
Skin: Fair
Face: No Miss Tiffany but good enough for me.
Dress: No short skirt or dress. She wore a two piece dress with a long skirt
Body: Skinny with enhanced boobs
English: Basic

In the room I undressed but she still did not remove her clothes. She turned around to get the condom from the table. I went around behind her and pulled down the padded underwear she was wearing and spread her asscheeks and started licking her asshole. She gasped and suddenly became highly aroused.

She turned around and showed me her erect cock. IMO it was quite big with large girth. She wanted me to suck it and i obliged. She thrust her dick in my mouth and was really trying to face fuck me. I stopped because her dick is too big for me and I started gagging.

I laid down on the mattress and she straddled on top of me with cock in front of my face. Face fuck again but I gagged and told her to stop. Ask for 69.

During 69 I licked her ass, sucked her cock and fingered her ass. She was sucking my cock until she sucked one of my balls too hard and I yelped with pain. She kept saying "Sorry" several times as I try to recover. I told her "cha cha" which means slowly in Thai.

After a minute or two of injury time, I was back to 69 position. After a while I was ready to fuck her.

However she does not seem to have any KY. Lucky me I always bring my own KY and squeezed some on her asshole. I managed to put in 4 fingers in her asshole and she loved it.

Next was fucking her doggy style and some interruption of 4-finger fucking. Finally shot my load in her ass but with condom of course.

At the end gave a $10 tip for her enthusiasm.

I would recommend her for those bros who are bottom or want to have their face fucked. She might even cum in your mouth although I cannot confirm. I recommend you go early like 5pm or 6pm while she is still haven't cum yet.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there post ops there now?
Old 13-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I was at the Malaysian house yesterday, the one closer to Serangoon Road.

One ladyboy called out "I am from Thailand" and she also gestured her forearm up meaning she got a big dick. How can I resist? The ladyboy at the gate opened it and I went up the treacherous steep staircase and signaled the ladyboy to follow me.

Upstairs I ended up $30 poorer when I gave her the money. Details as follows:

Name: Fooktee (that what it sounds like)
Hair: Long straight black hair
Skin: Fair
Face: No Miss Tiffany but good enough for me.
Dress: No short skirt or dress. She wore a two piece dress with a long skirt
Body: Skinny with enhanced boobs
English: Basic

In the room I undressed but she still did not remove her clothes. She turned around to get the condom from the table. I went around behind her and pulled down the padded underwear she was wearing and spread her asscheeks and started licking her asshole. She gasped and suddenly became highly aroused.

She turned around and showed me her erect cock. IMO it was quite big with large girth. She wanted me to suck it and i obliged. She thrust her dick in my mouth and was really trying to face fuck me. I stopped because her dick is too big for me and I started gagging.

I laid down on the mattress and she straddled on top of me with cock in front of my face. Face fuck again but I gagged and told her to stop. Ask for 69.

During 69 I licked her ass, sucked her cock and fingered her ass. She was sucking my cock until she sucked one of my balls too hard and I yelped with pain. She kept saying "Sorry" several times as I try to recover. I told her "cha cha" which means slowly in Thai.

After a minute or two of injury time, I was back to 69 position. After a while I was ready to fuck her.

However she does not seem to have any KY. Lucky me I always bring my own KY and squeezed some on her asshole. I managed to put in 4 fingers in her asshole and she loved it.

Next was fucking her doggy style and some interruption of 4-finger fucking. Finally shot my load in her ass but with condom of course.

At the end gave a $10 tip for her enthusiasm.

I would recommend her for those bros who are bottom or want to have their face fucked. She might even cum in your mouth although I cannot confirm. I recommend you go early like 5pm or 6pm while she is still haven't cum yet.
as usual the fantastic fr! great job bro!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, i would like to ask, the damage is $30 for full service? or are there any hidden costs like room charges and etc.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
Hi bros, i would like to ask, the damage is $30 for full service? or are there any hidden costs like room charges and etc.
Go to the website Rowellfuckladyboys.com.sg for a full menu listing the various charges for the following activities:

A). U suck ladyboy with condom extra $2. If without condom, no extra charge.
B). Drinking of her cum extra $5 to pay for her protein. But if she drink your cum, no charge cos yr protein is her energy booster. Swallowing of yr hot cum depends on your negotiation skills and how tasty and delicious your cock is to her. Of course, chemistry and your good looks play a part too.
C). If your ass needs to be rammed by her, extra $10 cos she needs strength to fuck u hard. The other way round no charge but there is a time limit of 10mins for your cock to explode yr hot cum. If you decided to pull out your cock and unload on her breast, extra charge of $3, on face $5 cos yr cum will smear and spoil her make up. No bareback is allowed, not forgetting extra $2 for the supply of her condom. You may bring your own condom but there is a surcharge of 50 cents.
D). Kissing, tongue fighting, frenching are the perogatives of the ladyboys. If your handsome face is so kissable, they will not resist kissing you.
E) Sucking breast extra charge of $4. Pressing of their silicon breast is permissible subject to gentle careful squeezing with no damage done to it.
5) There are three different room charges: Fuck on the floor with just a basic mat is free. Fuck on the cum stained thin mattress with no bedsheet has a room charge of $4. Fuck on thicker mattress with fresh bedsheet carries extra charge of $8. Please bring your own towel/tissues to clean yourself up in the common toilet. But if the ladyboy likes you and your juicy cock enough, she will clean u up with tender loving care.

In order to simplify fees charges, there are set menu for your convenience. Do enquire from your ladyboy as different days has different promotional set menu.

The base fee is $30. The fee will increase with your selected add on services.
As there is a set time limit of 25 minutes of service irregardless if you manage to explode your hot cum or not, you are strongly advise to plan your sex menu before you pick your choice ladyboy so that no time is wasted.

I trust my brief but concise summary will serve your needs well enough for you to have a memorable time at Rowell.

Happy Fucking.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Thanks alot! very detailed and enlightening
Old 19-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Rizzal is Cool - loads of Potential

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_27...Singapore.html
Hi guys..any reviewn about this TS?
Old 20-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Benben8821 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has tried Iffah before. Tried her once really long ago. Havent gt the chance to her ever since.
Old 22-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Rowell on 20/8 at about 7pm visited one of the house nearer towards seragoon road. Saw one that quite pretty and decide to choose her as I found out she can speak chinese. Found out her name is Christina, from KL. At first agreed with 30, but she ask me if I mind getting poke so i havt=e to top up an additional 20. Shes really energetic and vigorous and left me with a sore ass hahaha (realised its not my cup of tea though). I think she's into sm too, while poking me hard she slap my face and rub my didi at the same time kinda of a weird feeling but shiok too. 10 min later ended with a hj and left a happy man.

Hair: Long black hair
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 Big but kinda hard to my liking
Dress: Wearing a red orange floral dress
Height: Kinda tall about 168-170cm without heels i think

on top of that shes super hygenic i feel, have wet wipes and uses mouthwash too
Old 22-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
Visited Rowell on 20/8 at about 7pm visited one of the house nearer towards seragoon road. Saw one that quite pretty and decide to choose her as I found out she can speak chinese. Found out her name is Christina, from KL. At first agreed with 30, but she ask me if I mind getting poke so i havt=e to top up an additional 20. Shes really energetic and vigorous and left me with a sore ass hahaha (realised its not my cup of tea though). I think she's into sm too, while poking me hard she slap my face and rub my didi at the same time kinda of a weird feeling but shiok too. 10 min later ended with a hj and left a happy man.

so you paid $50 and she fucked your ass till its sore?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 22-08-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
so you paid $50 and she fucked your ass till its sore?
Wanted to try something new that's why hahaha
Old 23-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
screwmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Is her tool big? Did she come?
Old 23-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quite happening leh... Time to visit the place again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1