The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

"GOD" scoring rate did not went down even he was in Leeds or Man City.

His tally is just affected by injuries that prevent him from playing.

Rafa has declared that he is not going to use "GOD" as the Out-and-Out striker, so do not expect his scoring tally to go up too.

I think he can be used to be a "Role Model" for many players especially those who put self-interest infront of Club.

3 Cheers to the "God of Anfield"!

U Will Never Walk Alone!!
Old 14-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay
liverpool is my religion n anfield is my church

Haleluyah Liverpool!

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 14-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay
liverpool is my religion n anfield is my church
and bro hawksbay, have u been going to church lately?
Old 16-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
i was either using the U** card or the c***bank card. only got 2. either one of them. CO managing my accounts, so got to check with her after she comes back from her holiday later in the week. it has been a bad weekend for me too. my wallpaper and screensaver both liverpool so no escaping from my proud "shevchenko" colleague and manure colleagues.

the crown paints and candy one i saw it at peninsula. didnt buy cos just bought the adidas one, else CO will make noise again. the woman wont understand why i needed it, whereas she has the perfect reasons to fill up my shoe cabinet with what else, shoes?

hmm..like tat mayb i try to check it out at the end of the mth.....since i hv c***bank card...
returning from my ICT..oso kena chak by my colleague...they jio me to watch chelski vs pool tmr...dunnoe want to go..but i rember i watch chelski vs POOL FA cup wif them last yr..i hv the last laugh..hahahha....but pool record at the bridge not very fantastic....but hopefully miracles do happens

yeah..my CO ask me how come addidas T-shirt so exp....woman jus dun understand football....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 16-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Michael Owen come in a disappointing 14 in 100PWSTK!

I think he might have been Top 5 if he had not left LFC.

I still remember when "God" first return to Anfield with Leeds, There was a banner say something like "GOD is gone, here come St. Michael"

Nevertheless, to me he is a wonderful player!!! 3 Cheers to Mr. Owen!!!
Old 16-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
hmm..like tat mayb i try to check it out at the end of the mth.....since i hv c***bank card...
returning from my ICT..oso kena chak by my colleague...they jio me to watch chelski vs pool tmr...dunnoe want to go..but i rember i watch chelski vs POOL FA cup wif them last yr..i hv the last laugh..hahahha....but pool record at the bridge not very fantastic....but hopefully miracles do happens

yeah..my CO ask me how come addidas T-shirt so exp....woman jus dun understand football....
my definition of being a real liverpool fan: go with yr colleagues to watch the game. life, i feel, has up and has downs. then u can feel alive. yr coleagues lifelong chelski fans meh? bet they were liverpool, then manure, then arsenal, then chelski fans. with the way portsmouth are playing, soon they will be pompey fans.

dont need to respect these people. ask them how they feel if they r being compared to cashley cole; a person with no loyalty and much less integrity. it shows what kind of people they r and u would do well to be wary of them. if they r lifelong chelski fans, well, they deserve their hour of gloating since they have suffered so much previously.

my CO did the same thing, and even told me the blue one looked nicer at the adidas shop!!! and she also didnt understand why have to go print numbers and name (for fowler). then she went on net and commented that fowler not very handsome, liked alonso better. i told her can, but 2 numbers more expensive. so she stuck to fowler. only after i told her that fowler was so good that liverpool fans nickanmed him "GOD". haiz... she never complained expensive when i was paying for her branded shoes and bags lor...
Old 18-09-2006, 06:03 AM
Samster

now i m worried, 4 points from 4 games and the strikers are still misfiring. know it's still early in the season but it is tiring for the players having to play catch-up for the whole season. haizz...

only consolation, arsenal beat manure... the whole week is not all lost...
Old 18-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

can't understand why rafael played gerard out of posn on the left...pennant was not performing last nite..alonso was hardly featuring much...only added a bit more life when Aurelio and Zenden will put in on the left and gerard moved back to his central role...boy i am starting to worry for pool...so far have not won any away games yet..
Old 18-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Haizz again liverFOOL nowadays is either draw & last nite losing away at Stamford Bridge what's happening?

But at the very least last nite MU also lose at their home grd to Arsenal make me feel better & had a good nite sleep till this morning

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 18-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
only added a bit more life when Aurelio and Zenden will put in on the left and gerard moved back to his central role...boy i am starting to worry for pool...so far have not won any away games yet..
zenden should be starting 1st 11, either central or left. his level has gone up and up since his boro time. can shoot, win balls, destroy, send thru passes... wonderful to watch.

xabi alonso is getting quite reckless with his tackles, he's a red card nominee in every game now.

liverpool and spurs are buddies, 4 rep points each.
Old 18-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
my definition of being a real liverpool fan: go with yr colleagues to watch the game. life, i feel, has up and has downs. then u can feel alive. yr coleagues lifelong chelski fans meh? bet they were liverpool, then manure, then arsenal, then chelski fans. with the way portsmouth are playing, soon they will be pompey fans.

dont need to respect these people. ask them how they feel if they r being compared to cashley cole; a person with no loyalty and much less integrity. it shows what kind of people they r and u would do well to be wary of them. if they r lifelong chelski fans, well, they deserve their hour of gloating since they have suffered so much previously.

my CO did the same thing, and even told me the blue one looked nicer at the adidas shop!!! and she also didnt understand why have to go print numbers and name (for fowler). then she went on net and commented that fowler not very handsome, liked alonso better. i told her can, but 2 numbers more expensive. so she stuck to fowler. only after i told her that fowler was so good that liverpool fans nickanmed him "GOD". haiz... she never complained expensive when i was paying for her branded shoes and bags lor...

haiz..miss the chance of watching the match at the bridge..oni manage to catch a glimpse of the last 10mins...but a small consolation for me was the result at Old Trafford....me is ABM (After a long 13 years of suffering since 1993)

well...my CO oso ask me the same thing ..y people put no behind the jersey and when i told her the need to pay more for the print..she say it's such a waste of $$..women really dun understand football..but at least she is willing to buy a pair of new addidas home kit (ladies) when i buy the new home kit next month...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 18-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings

But at the very least last nite MU also lose at their home grd to Arsenal make me feel better & had a good nite sleep till this morning
same here..... tat's my biggest consolation...whenever pool have a bad weekend...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 18-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

i guess mourinhno must be relieve when John Arne Risse is not available...

when he scores....Pool will go on to beat Chelski....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 18-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
haiz..miss the chance of watching the match at the bridge..oni manage to catch a glimpse of the last 10mins...but a small consolation for me was the result at Old Trafford....me is ABM (After a long 13 years of suffering since 1993)

well...my CO oso ask me the same thing ..y people put no behind the jersey and when i told her the need to pay more for the print..she say it's such a waste of $$..women really dun understand football..but at least she is willing to buy a pair of new addidas home kit (ladies) when i buy the new home kit next month...
same here about the ABM. thats why i dont really go all out to insult chelski. it is very apparent that the number of manure fans in sg really dropped a lot. just go to town and u will definitely see their jerseys walking around, especially after they win. nowadays, damn difficult to see hor.

bro, at least yr CO is paying for her own kit. my CO, haiz, still telling me she likes blue. need to talk to someone to market a new football visa card exclusively for men only, WOMEN JUST DONT GET IT!!! probably except for that new paper soccer babe, tracy or something. u guys think her comments are staged or is she really that good?
Old 18-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

definition of a good weekend

average weekend - liverpool draw, manure draw

good weekend - liverpool win, manure draw

very good weekend - liverpool win, manure lost

orgasmic fucking good weekend - liverpool beat manure.

lousy weekend - liverpool draw/lost, manure win.

"stay away from me" weekend - liverpool lost to manure.

nothing to do with whether i had a good/fantastic bonk or not...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1