The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Jiuhu Robber Severs Jiuhu Grandma's Ankle! Guess In Which Jiuhu Failed State

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

As a Kelantanese, born and bred, the incident involving a drug addict teenager who cut off an elderly woman’s left leg in Kampung Tanjong Rendang, Lemal, Pasir Mas yesterday has infuriated me. And if this is not a wake-up call, then what are we doing about it?

How could this merciless teenager commit such a vile act on a helpless elderly woman? Are we turning a blind eye and allowing this to happen in the other states too?

Even though I am enraged as it happened in my state, in Kelantan, crimes such as these need to be dealt with justly and stricter laws should be imposed, as criminals strike regardless of one’s ethnicity, religion and beliefs.

In 2014, the record shows an increase of almost 30 per cent of crime cases in Kelantan, with car thefts being the most significant contributing number to the increase of Malaysia’s crime index.

Meanwhile in December 2014, AIDS Foundation Malaysia secretary-general, Hisham Hussein said Kelantan recorded the second highest HIV case in this country after Selangor whereby 207 new cases were reported in Kelantan and 3,393 cases throughout the country.

Recently, in March 2016, Bernama reported Kelantan police chief Datuk Mazlan Lazim saying there were 12 rape cases in Kelantan in last January, in comparison to 11 reported cases in January the previous year.

With all the media turning their attention to the state and people’s negative perception towards the increasing crime rates in Kelantan (even if it is hard for me to accept the fact), I humbly admit that we as Malaysians deserve to lead a better life, socially, economically, even in terms of law and education.

This triggers a thought that PAS president Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang‘s decision to table the Private Member’s Bill to amend the Syariah Courts (Criminal Jurisdiction) is timely and appropriate in addressing cases such as this one that happened to the poor 89-year-old woman known as Mek Som Mat Diah.

“This is not hudud, this is a proposal to enhance the Syariah Courts so that the courts would not be ridiculed, and secondly, to introduce the Islamic way of caning.

“In Islam, caning, even if it’s a hundred times cannot inflict any injury and make criminals suffers despite the punishment being carried out in front of the public. We want to introduce Islamic caning to educate offenders,” stated Abdul Hadi about strengthening the Syariah laws.

This would then lead many to question if such punishment were to be approved, would Kelantan manage to reduce its crime rates?

The answer is, we must first understand the law before making any assumptions or reacting to it. Tell me, will crime come knocking at our doors to tell us it is about to happen? No one knows when a crime will happen, but at least if we put effort and take action against it, we could at least prevent it from happening.

And if you were wondering why Kelantan seems to be the sole state enthusiastic over making changes to the Syariah laws, it’s because, this proposal will strengthen the existing laws instead of introducing new laws. Plus, I truly believe a result of strengthening these laws will be effective to other states too.

I would like to stress again that we, Kelantanese people, deserve to lead a better life! Although I might seem biased, this is the reality as people from this state are forced to migrate to other states to earn a living due to the lack of job opportunities in Kelantan.

Previously, the media reported more than 500,000 people from Kelantan had to migrate to other states because PAS failed to provide them jobs, even after more than 20 years governing the state of Kelantan. Though I do not wish to question the party’s effort in this matter, however logically, one of the reasons that can be attributed to the increasing crime rate in the state is due to the lack of job opportunities and the sluggish economy.

Back to matters at hand, perhaps it is time for Abdul Hadi to improve the existing laws. Stop politicising issues that should not be politicised, instead find solutions that would make life much better.

Do not live by the stigma that Kelantan as an isolated state is hindering its people from obtaining a better life, because every Kelantanese person, as well as the rest of the people living in other states deserve to lead a better life.

http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpage...se-people.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1