The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Does she say it before, during, or after the session?

I ever encountered one ‘crazy’ ML who says along those lines
There will be continuation of the story for subsequent visits.
First session will say want to have my baby, second session say she pregnant with my kid, third session say our first child already born, fourth session say why never visit our child, and so on
I gotta say the experience is very unique
Angel said the same thing to me but i already had vasectomy so she can wait for miracle
Old 19-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

I think I'll go back to Joanna in the time being. Nothing excitingly new on the menu.

Those who like petite can go try. confirm location discreet (random door, no signboard) but is at private shop.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

I thought Joanna rtc already?
Old 19-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

Just visited yet another underdog at a quiet place in Gland. Good for bros who dont want to be seen as this location is really secluded but I like

Really a nice GND gal with big eyes. Bodywise soso with B Boobies and protruding Nipples. Service wise is ok for me as I have played a lot and their routine has become sort of standard to me.

BBBJ is hardworking and she is quite persistent to make me cum. (Lately have problem cumming due to excessive playing)

Very cute little girl to have and I will say quite pretty at some angles. Good to play with and I suppose her voice will teh many bros here.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Angel said the same thing to me but i already had vasectomy so she can wait for miracle
happy points.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha interesting FR! FREE UPGRADE! Haha

Just up your points..

Why is lavender consider east side from the ad ah?
Quote:
Aiseh zhun bo she want your baby?? Hahaha
Old 19-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Bros, would like to hear your views.
I had visited this ML occasionally.
Out of nowhere during my last visit, she said she wants my sperm to have kid.
Freaked me out!

If you are in my shoes, would you:
1. Stop seeing her
2. Continue to see her but dispose of your own sperm with extreme care
3. Tell me what you will do if not 1. or 2.

I don’t post often. Please forgive me.
I actually don’t know you joking or the ML joking...
If it’s “ML” you are visiting how is she going to have kid with you just by doing what a ML do? Unless you are doing raw with her...
As for second point, oh come on, need some sex education. You can dispose of your sperm anyhow la. You can even spray it anywhere, on her on floor or anything. Even if she really wants your sperm to get a kid, there is NO WAY she can collect your sperm to get pregnant unless you shoot it in her or near her V.
Sperms don’t last long outside of body one leh, you think she can collect your sperm from tissue paper and get herself impregnated?!
Old 19-09-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes came across as more simple if compared to angel...

That way she speaks and contents abit too flattering etc...

Ah you managed to keep in contact with her...or via Sydney? she deleted me from her personal WeChat...
More simple or not I don’t know, I think hard to say.
Every ML is probably notch simple.
I rather think that Xue Er is in fact more matured and more seasoned in a way.
She knows what she wants and she is disciplined about keeping herself safe, earn enough to hit her target and go back lead a good life.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I actually don’t know you joking or the ML joking...
If it’s “ML” you are visiting how is she going to have kid with you just by doing what a ML do? Unless you are doing raw with her...
As for second point, oh come on, need some sex education. You can dispose of your sperm anyhow la. You can even spray it anywhere, on her on floor or anything. Even if she really wants your sperm to get a kid, there is NO WAY she can collect your sperm to get pregnant unless you shoot it in her or near her V.
Sperms don’t last long outside of body one leh, you think she can collect your sperm from tissue paper and get herself impregnated?!
aiya.. this kind of thing don't take them too seriously la.. if she is so desperate to get a child, she prob will just get u super horny then pop your little one into her pussy w/o condom then make u cum inside her lor. best part, she even need to tell u lor. what so difficult? U prob think u have KC her and keep going back and use her as your cum dumping land like semakau island.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just go and shoot and dun worry cos she got pills la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
aiya.. this kind of thing don't take them too seriously la.. if she is so desperate to get a child, she prob will just get u super horny then pop your little one into her pussy w/o condom then make u cum inside her lor. best part, she even need to tell u lor. what so difficult? U prob think u have KC her and keep going back and use her as your cum dumping land like semakau island.
Old 19-09-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
i'd ordered some flavored caps from qoo10 but shipped from china,
maybe available in those kinky shops selling sex toys.

Thank You
Not convenient for me to buy online and delivered to house. Didn’t thought of sex toy shop. Thanks !
Old 19-09-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not sure if trolling or serious..

( Click to show/hide )
Not trolling bro. Really can’t find in Watson or guardian

Didn’t know budget shop sells CD also. Quite skeptical on the quality
Old 19-09-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
He is gay and provide blowing services. Flavour can mask smelly cock
Nope. Not a fan of bbbj, since getting cd for cbj, wouldn’t mind paying a bit more for flavored ones
Old 19-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
via Sydney and ask abt her other friend as well haha
The tall one?

Zara
Old 19-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

Just visited yet another underdog at a quiet place in Gland. Good for bros who dont want to be seen as this location is really secluded but I like
Bro did she bbbj or do anything sensual during shower with you?
Does she smoke and is her bbbj and hj without cd? Is she as slim as in th pics and vids?
Is she a time watcher or sharing room with anyone else? Much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1