The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg9871 View Post
Who is the ML you guys talking about? Just wanna know to be on the safer side.
It can be any ML.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol.. it doesn't matter....

If this ML result is cleared... then which ML is the cause?

So do u think it's better for this ML to be tested positive so u all have a route cause?

Or u hope this ML is cleared and u will chiong her again and cracking hard who is the other MLs for spreading std?

Hence it doesn't matter which ML actually if u get my message...
Agree, now all push to one ML... once she’s clear and is not her... then who’s the next target?
Old 31-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Of course.. She always makes sure to make them yummy to us..
Feasting on it again this weekend.
Old 31-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Now visit any ML is like buying 4D/TOTO
Old 31-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why some of u innocently think this ML will own up if she tested positive?
If u really think she will own up u guys are really really naive... and if eventually she does own up, she might be a goddess
In my short years of chionging, seen this scenario a few time, never seen one own up a positive result, many pattern to deflect, accuse of ABC disease, show negative on DEF
do not wait to check after see the result, u wont see it
Just my two cents

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 31-08-2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Why u all innocently think this ML will own up if she tested positive?
If u really think she will own up u guys are really really naive... and if eventually she does own up, she might be a goddess
In my short years of chionging, seen this scenario a few time, never seen one own up a positive result, many pattern to deflect, accuse of ABC disease, show negative on DEF
do not wait to check after see the result, u wont see it
Just my two cents
Liked!!! I agreed too.

It is the risk you would have to take if you want bbbj. How long before the symptoms will show, you may think it is the last lady you went but maybe it is the last last one that you went.

For the guys would have visited, just go for a test and quit cheonging.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha if people think so far like u do...

Then the fact is, they will avoid bbbj.

And the sad fact is, they never think.
They do bro
But for many, it is the battle of small head versus big head
And many times, small head for the win
Old 31-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After i was told who it is, i feel i should not keep it a secret and do a service to help out the bros here if they want to know. To protect everyone. I am surprised quite a number of bros find her. So i wanna say until this matter has been clear out please avoid bj. If you want bj please do it with condom.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
After i was told who it is, i feel i should not keep it a secret and do a service to help out the bros here if they want to know. To protect everyone. I am surprised quite a number of bros find her. So i wanna say until this matter has been clear out please avoid bj. If you want bj please do it with condom.
Hahaha u are also driving the wrong point lah..

Even if this ML is cleared... other MLs still have risk because of the nature of the activities involved...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ML with vanilla service chiongster kpkb say need to up standard this that not worth it blablabla talk cock and comparing with other with BBBJ and CIM....now ML with BBBJ and CIM chiongster kpkb abt about STD risk blabla talk cock now better look for vanilla service lol and all this pattern will repeat
Old 31-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Even if this ML is cleared... other MLs still have risk because of the nature of the activities involved...
ya la. scare dont chiong lor
Old 31-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

People need to actually experience a real STD scare themselves before they wake up.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

You are driving at the whole damn batch this season could be contaminated? Quarantine status then? Now want to see how many come out say this AP that AP change to capped BJ since one month ago. Hahaha.

And the reason for vanilla and low activity.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You are driving at the whole damn batch this season could be contaminated? Quarantine status then? Now want to see how many come out say this AP that AP change to capped BJ since one month ago. Hahaha.

And the reason for vanilla and low activity.
Hahaha... my point which I am driving is very simple..

Face the consequence of your own action and accept it.

Don't blame this ML or that ML... its your own actions..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 31-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ML with vanilla service chiongster kpkb say need to up standard this that not worth it blablabla talk cock and comparing with other with BBBJ and CIM....now ML with BBBJ and CIM chiongster kpkb abt about STD risk blabla talk cock now better look for vanilla service lol and all this pattern will repeat
Hahaha sad to say.. I only spam about HJ...never spam bbbj at all...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1