The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Seriously I don’t know what you trying to clarify. Talk so long also makes no sense. My reply to you was becoz u were jokingly saying “need to go ntuc buy fruits before visiting ML is like going hospital” and being a sinkie carrot Sporean just for doing so. That’s where I say a little treat for deserving ML doesn’t hurt which many bros would agree too.

Now you are changing your words to say giving gifts, perfumes, bags, cosmetics etc doesn’t represent dumb sinkie men?

Anyway even if u see 10 branded bags in their place, it probably only represents 1-2% of their customers who are maybe just too rich and have too much money to spend and won’t represent the majority of customers who knows the chionging game well enough.

Goes to show u make sweeping statements without thinking. Don’t even understand what you trying to reference kopitiam service or not tipping people along the street just because u respect them? Dude, think before you type. Else you are making a fool of yourself.

Won’t bother to reply you further as it gives me headache just to understand what you are saying.
Quite right there, some just think that being harsh and absolute is cool, hence the certain sweeping statements. Quite sure well thought statements are more fruitful.

Didn't get his point either. Think there was another saying that this forum has all stupid comments and useless "wisdom", and you still see him reading this forum. Make my eyes roll...
Old 05-07-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Ye Bai He

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bai-he/

Today feeling horny so I thought I get myself an appointment. She had a few positive reviews so gave it a test run.

Location wise is a very familiar place to many bros. The previous occupant did stur up quite a controversial.

Anyway, looks like her video. Add a few years, take 10% discount for less make up. Tall curvy build, no obvious tummy, nice enhanced double Ds with eraser nipples. Round fleshy ass. Good playable material, I thought "hosay liao".

Before start of massage, she stripped into her borthday suit. I was right, hosay liao.

Didn't ask for much massage but feel she can give a decent press. Sensual starts with a back rub from her twin peaks, full breasts aroused for a good 10 mins. Breats everywhere, on tge ear as well.

Roaming strength 4.5G, pleasuring each other. Engulfing my whole shaft, she was quite skillful with good suction, nice licks and perseverance. Unloaded in her mouth while she unload in mine. Wet ecstasy.

Overall rated: 3.8 / 5. GFE quite good, tend to be a little commercial. This girl has experience and great potential to be wild and fun. I will return again to smell this wild lily.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Did any notice that baixue from ML > FL > ML . haa.

some web FL , some web ML , same as mei na
SHe makes it simple for us . You want FJ, just pay 150 unless those who coaxed you into paying more for upsize.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Yes like to know too. PM if u don’t want to kiss n tell the whole world. I can only tell those who I give up trying. AX n CiCi. Will not rtm because of their pretty faces only. ofcos other Bros may get extras. This is a game where you must be prepared to push boundaries n get ziltch.
They are so many .....it's like those who offer upsize.

Knowing it doesn't mean you get it so just turn on your charm and explore
Old 05-07-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
They are so many .....it's like those who offer upsize.

Knowing it doesn't mean you get it so just turn on your charm and explore
Time and money too precious. I prefer to exercise my charms from a higher baseline. So the current baseline level for me is full nude plus BBBJ. Essentially I aim to maximise the quality of the GFE and there are plenty of mind games to explore with these delectable ladies.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
SHe makes it simple for us . You want FJ, just pay 150 unless those who coaxed you into paying more for upsize.
she may not want to do fj since she convert it back to ml.

but chg to hotel sian dun know where
Old 05-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post
Paid a visit to Ci Ci today.
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

The directions were quite well given. Just got to navigate your way at the place.

The place is nice but the toilet has a certain smell that's quite turned off. Showered alone. Went for 2 HJ shots. Did the first one just with her licking my nipples and applying oil for the Hj.

Massage was close to nil. Just pressing and shaking your fats for a prolonged period of time.

1 more shot and went to wash up. She got use her phone during the massage so yeah, attitude not as good. She's pretty I must say. Worth going to pique your interest in her beauty. I'm there for this.

RTM: no. Better places to spend money. Cant lick her or anything at all. Just pulled down her dress to show you her nipples only. That's all. Just my honest FR here.
The toilet is really bad. At least she asked you (or you requested) 2x. For me she auto go 1x.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Time and money too precious. I prefer to exercise my charms from a higher baseline. So the current baseline level for me is full nude plus BBBJ. Essentially I aim to maximise the quality of the GFE and there are plenty of mind games to explore with these delectable ladies.
is definitely a plus to know how to properly service your partner. most of the time once get them started, will reach point of no return.
Old 05-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she may not want to do fj since she convert it back to ml.

but chg to hotel sian dun know where
She still FL in the other site la bro. Smart MLs will know that list as FL on SLG will hardly attract traffic. Hence FL usually list as ML on SLG. Always good to check a few main sites whenever you keen to book a gal
Old 05-07-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing
Old 05-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
leepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/

Honest review:

Looks: 10/10(like model)
Body: 9/10(E cupper big boobs lovers. Very good proportions)
Service: 8/10 (shell service every part of your body and make you weak in your knees)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her boyfriend)
massage: 8/10 on point and solid.
Boobs Fxxk: 8/10 (10/10 if you can tahan long)
A gem not to be missed, treat her well she deserves it.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/anqi-pro-massage-hj-sm-svc/

Enjoyed a very good session with An Qi. She’s pleasant looking as shown by the photos. I like her back rub and shoulder/neck massage(got strength). Her sensual massage, hdly and juagen(pro) combo gives me a very pleasurable feel and ended with a satisfying HJ. Location is quiet and discreet.
An 8.5/10 experience. Highly recommend for massage lovers! Will rtm soon.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Both Lynn and Vivian were nice girls. I will never forget the shower together with Vivian before each session and the 4G roaming of both girls. They were good friends. Vivian was the one who introduced Lynn into the scene. And Lynn was once dubbed as a 'basketball player' in this thread. Both ended their stints after their studies here ended.

Wow... That was more than 2 years ago.
I remember them too.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Seriously I don’t know what you trying to clarify. Talk so long also makes no sense. My reply to you was becoz u were jokingly saying “need to go ntuc buy fruits before visiting ML is like going hospital” and being a sinkie carrot Sporean just for doing so. That’s where I say a little treat for deserving ML doesn’t hurt which many bros would agree too.

Now you are changing your words to say giving gifts, perfumes, bags, cosmetics etc doesn’t represent dumb sinkie men?

Anyway even if u see 10 branded bags in their place, it probably only represents 1-2% of their customers who are maybe just too rich and have too much money to spend and won’t represent the majority of customers who knows the chionging game well enough.

Goes to show u make sweeping statements without thinking. Don’t even understand what you trying to reference kopitiam service or not tipping people along the street just because u respect them? Dude, think before you type. Else you are making a fool of yourself.

Won’t bother to reply you further as it gives me headache just to understand what you are saying.
lol yea dat guy laughable......tip or dont tip or any other gift is own preference bah lol no need to make big fuss, those tips or gift maybe cost a fortune in his bank acc but just peanut to others.

Each ppl has their own income level and how to spend play happily can liao other cust wanna give branded bag so what lol he say fl/ml just want money, ok lor not like use his money to buy also care so much
Old 05-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
The toilet is really bad. At least she asked you (or you requested) 2x. For me she auto go 1x.
Maybe you just suay la. It's advertised so if she never ask then just tell her lor. The only complain I have for the toilet is the very low water pressure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1