The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
maybe doesn't apply to many but for me child bearing is a beautiful thing and woman should be proud of it
Yes they should but might turn off some of the bros here, all the MLS that i’d Visited have stretched mark
around the tummy/thigh but i’ll just keep it to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Bro.
You so fast go to the location to be the 'poker' already ?
Lol senpai,

I had a session with another ML ytd morning instead of where u’d mentioned, I don’t know where is it.
Yet to venture in spa scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just visited Arina as my gut feel told me that her massage skills must be damn solid. On arrival, found that she looked vaguely familiar. After a while, realised that she was here a few years back when she operated under the name Yan Er, and was listed under the old Tiger website.

https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/
Will try to arrange a session with her.

Hoping summer will change her location earlier and I’m eyeing jiao jiao next.

Thank you.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage/

Anyone tried??
Old 15-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
that one of the reason some dun like full nude so can hide the marks
Maybe I sound like a snob, but stretch marks is a turn off for me. No offence.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Saw a FR earlier about her and went ahead and tried

Location - area G but relatively discreet, probably a bus stop away from mrt

Looks - listed 27 probably early 30s, but she really looks like those pretty mistresses. much sweeter looking in real compared to pics. 8/10

Body/Boobs - smooth skin even thou she didnt went full nude, doesnt matter. boobs wise is probably a small C to big B.l, soft and fits her body type. 7/10

Massage - somewhat decent with good strength but as i was late and did not want to crash into the next bro appointment, cut short so shall not rate.

Catbath/AR - started out with warm water, uses towel to wipe the area after shes done licking/sucking which is a plus as can see she is up there with hygenie. teasing starts with her sliding her finger up and down the A area, followed with her tongue. Probably a good 5 mins of licking. 9/10

BBBJ - decent balls sucking, but uses her hand abit too excessively. Not to my liking but its probably personal preferences on this. CIM however was onpoint, she turned her body around for me to grope when i was about to cum. Didnt let go even when i finish, only took out after a good 10 seconds. wiped me clean before she went to throw away. 6/10(9/10 CIM)

Overall - shes quite a looker for her age group, GFE is there after u break the ice. It was some awkward silence movement for the early part when i was just trying to convers with her. For bros who like AR, this lady is probably your kind. 8/10

RTM - she will be staying for quite awhile so probably when i want a decent AR.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Therefore, some MLs have tattoos to conceal the stretch marks, which many did not do it nicely. One of the worst is tattoo with roses.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Reason to filter out the semi nudes. Know of a rtc angpai who was semi nude. She bluffed that she had an operation at lower abdomen n therefore not nice to reveal. Salute Bros that point out stretch marks. At least you know what you are paying for.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

want white and smooth body go anxin but roaming signal is weak. lol
Old 15-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

who went for 130 xuan xuan (slg)
Old 15-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Reason to filter out the semi nudes. Know of a rtc angpai who was semi nude. She bluffed that she had an operation at lower abdomen n therefore not nice to reveal. Salute Bros that point out stretch marks. At least you know what you are paying for.
Maybe can give her the benefit of doubt, a friend of mine underwent c-section to remove the fetus that heart stop beating.

Stretch marks and c-sec scar looks very different, unless they put in effort to apply the stretch marks cream during and after the pregnancy,
It can only minimize the marks visually.
Where else c-sec is a line across the lower abs, the visuality depends on how skilled
the gynae is.

Thank you
Old 15-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
OMG. Was away on a business trip. lol.

Angel didn't recommend to me. I think she jealous i will fancy another girl Kidding.

If photos fake i usually will think twice. The photos also didn't give me the vibes to try la. Maybe it's the pictures.

Thus far, TX is giving me quite good chemistry. I don't mind a little bah bah, quit huggable and those eyes...killer..

Recently Lin Lin also recommended Summer, ask me go try her sister. Will do that soon once Angel goes back in a few days time.
Who is TX?
Old 15-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
maybe doesn't apply to many but for me child bearing is a beautiful thing and woman should be proud of it
Yes it nothing scarely until u seen a puncture balloon then you understand it.
Old 15-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lucy-massage/

lucy showdown everything to show
Cannot rem her was she here before

seem like very competitive
Old 15-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lucy-massage/

lucy showdown everything to show
Cannot rem her was she here before

seem like very competitive
looks just listed....

no nude.....

looks cute though....video is lol....
Old 15-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

noticed a lack of FRs for B2B, this is actually a RTM for her.

Location - ~10mins walk/2 bus stops away from the mrt, apartment seems to be shared but didnt see any other gals twice now. She practices really good hygenie too

Looks - Pretty much matches the pic, slightly older but still a really pretty MILF with red hair. Give/take 10%
8/10

Body/Boobs - decent sized Ds, bodywise nothing out of the norm. probably for the boobs lover since its a B2B
8/10

Nuru/Massage - Water bed with plently of oil usage, really erotic kind especially with her rubbing her boobs/pussy all across my back. (pretty cleanly shaved btw, no bush)
She did allow slight fingering when she was rubbing her boobs on my chest, light moans when i fingered her lightly.(didnt push it but she seems to enjoy it thou) She would lean in occasionally for a tongue fight too, yes she does frenching too! she did massaged for awhile inbetween, but too short to gauge so rating is for purely nuru.. 9/10

BBBJ -Great suction, tries to deepthroat too everynow and then. Did not last as long over 10mins, finished with CIM which was really heavenly. Literally kept sucking till my last drop. Im assuming she does HJ by default after nuru, only the second visit i requested for CIM. First visit to her was just HJ, the BBBJ/CIM is a add-ons i guess. Price was really stiff compared to others. Price was $120 + $60 for CIM, but she did ask me whether CIM or BJ so im guessing theres a different price.. 8/10

Overall - Decent looking MILF with red hair, good nuru and really high playability too. Major downside would be the stiff pricing on BBBJ/CIM.

RTM - probably just for nuru, $60 for a CIM seems alittle expensive...
Old 15-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingoneself View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

noticed a lack of FRs for B2B, this is actually a RTM for her.

Location - ~10mins walk/2 bus stops away from the mrt, apartment seems to be shared but didnt see any other gals twice now. She practices really good hygenie too

Looks - Pretty much matches the pic, slightly older but still a really pretty MILF with red hair. Give/take 10%
8/10

Body/Boobs - decent sized Ds, bodywise nothing out of the norm. probably for the boobs lover since its a B2B
8/10

Nuru/Massage - Water bed with plently of oil usage, really erotic kind especially with her rubbing her boobs/pussy all across my back. (pretty cleanly shaved btw, no bush)
She did allow slight fingering when she was rubbing her boobs on my chest. She would lean in occasionally for a tongue fight too, yes she does frenching too! she did massaged for awhile inbetween, but too short to gauge so rating is for purely nuru.. 9/10

BBBJ -Great suction, tries to deepthroat too everynow and then. Did not last as long over 10mins, finished with CIM which was really heavenly. Literally kept sucking till my last drop. Im assuming she does HJ by default after nuru, only the second visit i requested for CIM. First visit to her was just HJ, the BBBJ/CIM is a add-ons i guess. Price was really stiff compared to others. Price was $120 + $60 for CIM, but she did ask me whether CIM or BJ so im guessing theres a different price.. 8/10

Overall - Decent looking MILF with red hair, good nuru and really high playability too. Major downside would be the stiff pricing on BBBJ/CIM.

RTM - probably just for nuru, $60 for a CIM seems alittle expensive...
Was she difficult to contact? I haven’t been able to get a reply on WeChat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1