The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well they found a niche to rake in the dough, albeit a niche society frowns upon.

The oldest profession in the world is still among the most lucrative.

Anyway, she and Ai La are among the very very few , who exudes a certain style and class that's heads and shoulders above the rest. So they have an unfair advantage in this business already. Might as well milk it.
Their life span is short.....really must utilise to the fullest. Furthermore competition is tough now....who knows another better one might appear n she will be forgotten.
Anyway, I'm just thankful the prc gals are here...dun hv to burn big hole trying local gals who totally dun deserve the price tag.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Their life span is short.....really must utilise to the fullest. Furthermore competition is tough now....who knows another better one might appear n she will be forgotten.
Anyway, I'm just thankful the prc gals are here...dun hv to burn big hole trying local gals who totally dun deserve the price tag.
Damn straight brother! Everything you said is spot on!

Yes they may earn a pile now, but that can only last for a limited time. So capitalize on it.

I like what you said about PRCs and locals. So so so right. I love that the PRCs are here. Locals bleah... Not worth it at all.

Salute
Old 09-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Twas recommended to go to an ML called Alice , supposedly E cup was Super tempted to go . Made an apt and went down to her place in Balestier otw there texted her for her service cost. I got a shock when she texted back stating bj was $200. needless to say I ‘missed’ the bus stop and went home 🤣

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=729998
Old 09-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Uh uh siol..

Really is my type of vege..
really dig on lady who frequent workout to maintain optimal body fat. similarity between AL and her who always gym back home. haha
Old 09-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
really dig on lady who frequent workout to maintain optimal body fat. similarity between AL and her who always gym back home. haha
Yeah, I love girls in gym tights and sweating. Hahaha. I'm a bit of an exercise freak.

In fact, some time back, she and I were thinking of maybe gym-ing together but as she got more and more popular, we both knew that was not going to happen hahaha. Maybe one day.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Bai Xue reminds me of a younger version of Lin Lin, even has similar tattoos. Bros looking for a playful girlfriend experience can try. Massage non-existent though.
Old 09-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
avoid bro. she says shes "half taiwanese" and half singaporean. attitude dam bad. had a session with her and halfway she asked want to top up or not. Then offered her standard rate for top up. she rolled her eyes.
Huh? $150 for x1 HJ still need to top up si mi Lan?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
Twas recommended to go to an ML called Alice , supposedly E cup was Super tempted to go . Made an apt and went down to her place in Balestier otw there texted her for her service cost. I got a shock when she texted back stating bj was $200. needless to say I ‘missed’ the bus stop and went home 🤣

u see this type of thread already know high risk.

u finally met a dragon sabre
Old 09-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
u see this type of thread already know high risk.

u finally met a dragon sabre
People bring 菜刀.... She bring 关刀

They all think Adelphi still exist??? Wake their bloody cock brain up.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
Twas recommended to go to an ML called Alice , supposedly E cup was Super tempted to go . Made an apt and went down to her place in Balestier otw there texted her for her service cost. I got a shock when she texted back stating bj was $200. needless to say I ‘missed’ the bus stop and went home ��

Besides $200 for BJ, what else was on offer?
I was also going to make an appointment with Alice but now hesitating.
Has anyone else happen to have a positive FR?
Otherwise I may need to take one for the team.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
I was also going to make an apppintment but now hesitating.
The ad says bj is offered at 120. For 200 what’s offered is nuru + msg + jg

I rather you save money on this one. $200 can get a tarma session among other things. But not worth it for 1 hr session.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:11 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
I was also going to make an appointment with Alice but now hesitating.
If u feeling rich u can still try her though... no one is stopping u from spending your $$$

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 10-06-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After see above bro frs on bj $200,
I will never choose her in term of look and svc value.

what alice attract you? if you still like so much then go ahead at your own risk

Go go go

my sixth sense tell me she above 30...
Old 10-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

$200 could already get me 2 sessions of quality nuru + JG + massage + HJ or whatever sensual services. Why pay $200 for 60mins of fun when I can have 120mins.

I guess she’s trying to sell the idea of “special ending as good as AJ” which gets the bro curious
Old 10-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
After see above bro frs on bj $200,
I will never choose her in term of look and svc value.

what alice attract you? if you still like so much then go ahead at your own risk

Go go go

my sixth sense tell me she above 30...
Alice looks nice enough. But going by the offerings in sites such as SLG, her pricing is astronomical. $120 for a massage with happy ending is already on the high side. $200 with nuru and jg thrown in but with no time extensions? Crazy...unless she is really, really, wonderful. Personally, I wouldn't bother. Just do a bit of research. SLG is not perfect, but better than most for checking out what's currently on offer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1