The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tang-bao-massage/

Just saw her ads... Look super sweet SYT...

Any MRs for her?
my type too.....gnd

but hotel again? maybe temporary since ad just up.

kiv
Old 01-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Hmm.... Thanks bro. But does she massage in the nude ?
Yes, she was nude when i was asked to over during the first visit i think only panties on.
During second visit everything off from start of massage then follow by teasing , in fact she is the the first ML that I visited, goes by another name
When i started a month back where my record is clean and she’s the only one that replied.

She got some tattoo at the lower abs area if u don’t mind
Old 01-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Yes, she was nude when i was asked to over during the first visit i think only panties on.
During second visit everything off from start of massage then follow by teasing , in fact she is the the first ML that I visited, goes by another name
When i started a month back where my record is clean and she’s the only one that replied.

She got some tattoo at the lower abs area if u don’t mind
Oic... haha. Thanks for the replies. U went for 1 hr or ?
Old 01-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhokay View Post
Quick MR on SLG Momo.

Met her 3 days back. Overall just felt like she was rather commercial, and that she was just there to get her job done. I understand from her that a regular was coming after me, so I felt like she subconsciously became quite mechanical and moved a tad faster, at least that was how I felt.

Massage was okay, nothing to shout about. Wasn't particularly turned on by her methods of using cold water to catbath your back. I'd say it's a novelty but wears out kinda quickly. Maybe because she did it like in double-time.

Very unlikely for me to rtm. She did mentioned biz has been waning quite significantly for her. Regulars of momo, please go support!
there are 2 Momo in SLG....which one you took? The $120 one?

so what if a regular is after you?? if you went in at the stated time, she should still service you as per normal.
regular also started from new customer...this should be reflected to her.

she told you her biz is waning...maybe time to reflect upon herself.....especially she priced herself at the premium $120 cat.
if even her regulars aren't returning....this speaks volumes.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
even xiaoyi i only rate her 9. care to share her massage good in what
uncomfortable that mean no roaming?
Her back massage, oil massage, tuina, comparable or better than proper massages outside. Autoroaming restricted somewhat. Not the 4G 5G type.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Looks like current batch playability not much. Felt that way, like didn't get the best out of each session.
Bro, don't miss the forest for the trees hor.

I think you mentioned before "they don't make them like they used too" in your previous post. Agree. Before when the girls were good, they were really really good. But those were the top tiers girls. The rest below them were at best, mediocre.

Today, I find the standard of the average band of girls have shot up significantly... Thanks to the influx of well trained young girls. Their playability, GFE and pleasure quotient beats the average of yesteryears hands down. In fact I find it off the chart (at least with the girls in my rotation). Woohoo!

TLDR

So much so that now, when I visit FLs, they seem so lacking.

Fyi, I've been doing this GL/SB thing for over a decade. Simply, I can break it down to 3 eras.
1. GL steetwalker Era (best)
2. Online FL Era (meh)
3. Online ML Era (close to the best)

I loved the GL streetwalker era. That's when SB also really was a community where we shared information with each other because there were no stables. The girls walked the streets and appreciated us for giving them exposure here. There were countless "mini relationships" going on. Xiao Ping, Jia Jia, Bai Xue, so many, so many.

The Online FL Era. Garmen cracked down and cleaned up the street, which pushed the vice underground. Dragon Cave was my go-to site. Quality ok only. Mostly fuck and go routines. Certainly can't hold a torch to the Streetwalker Era.

Online ML Era, present. I guess the void the Online FL Era left, was unintentionally filled by MLs - which was the "feeling". At the start it was massage and hj. But there was time to connect, to chat, to build the GFE, and then shoot jizz all over the place. I reckon many of us find that more completely satisfying. I did. So I was hooked on Imperial Palace site, and LTD after. But the ML scene really took off with the arrival of Coke. Her brand of youth, GFE and bbbj/CIM skills caught me off guard. Before I could catch my breath, in comes the other young beautiful skilful girls with their incredible charm and delightful services - Xue Er, Xue Er, Lin Lin, Ai La, Long Nv, Nancy, Vicky, Angel... So many , so many.

Yes, though the GL Streetwalker Era remains my favourite time, they were mostly pre Milfs, albeit wonderful wonderful ladies. Today, we get young pretty girl sucking our cocks (sometimes more hehe) and satisfying our GFE needs.

I reckon I'm pretty satisfied.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I loved the GL streetwalker era. That's when SBF also really was a community where we shared information with each other because there were no stables. The girls walked the streets and appreciated us for giving them exposure here. There were countless "mini relationships" going on. Xiao Ping, Jia Jia, Bai Xue, so many, so many.
Those were the heydays.....I used to make a visit there after work meeting my Bros for a dim sum dinner then go walkabout to source out new vegs.

And FL Dome 2 was dedicated to these ATB FLs. And many many thanks to helpful Bros who started threads introducing good vegs they met while sourcing out in streets of GL.
The gals are also very appreciate of us making booking with them coz they dun have to stand on the streets n get disturbed by AVs and boliao passerbys who just want to touch them but have no intention of booking them.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, don't miss the forest for the trees hor.

I think you mentioned before "they don't make them like they used too" in your previous post. Agree. Before when the girls were good, they were really really good. But those were the top tiers girls. The rest below them were at best, mediocre.

Today, I find the standard of the average band of girls have shot up significantly... Thanks to the influx of well trained young girls. Their playability, GFE and pleasure quotient beats the average of yesteryears hands down. In fact I find it off the chart (at least with the girls in my rotation). Woohoo!

TLDR

So much so that now, when I visit FLs, they seem so lacking.

Fyi, I've been doing this GL/SB thing for over a decade. Simply, I can break it down to 3 eras.
1. GL steetwalker Era (best)
2. Online FL Era (meh)
3. Online ML Era (close to the best)

I loved the GL streetwalker era. That's when SB also really was a community where we shared information with each other because there were no stables. The girls walked the streets and appreciated us for giving them exposure here. There were countless "mini relationships" going on. Xiao Ping, Jia Jia, Bai Xue, so many, so many.

The Online FL Era. Garmen cracked down and cleaned up the street, which pushed the vice underground. Dragon Cave was my go-to site. Quality ok only. Mostly fuck and go routines. Certainly can't hold a torch to the Streetwalker Era.

Online ML Era, present. I guess the void the Online FL Era left, was unintentionally filled by MLs - which was the "feeling". At the start it was massage and hj. But there was time to connect, to chat, to build the GFE, and then shoot jizz all over the place. I reckon many of us find that more completely satisfying. I did. So I was hooked on Imperial Palace site, and LTD after. But the ML scene really took off with the arrival of Coke. Her brand of youth, GFE and bbbj/CIM skills caught me off guard. Before I could catch my breath, in comes the other young beautiful skilful girls with their incredible charm and delightful services - Xue Er, Xue Er, Lin Lin, Ai La, Long Nv, Nancy, Vicky, Angel... So many , so many.

Yes, though the GL Streetwalker Era remains my favourite time, they were mostly pre Milfs, albeit wonderful wonderful ladies. Today, we get young pretty girl sucking our cocks (sometimes more hehe) and satisfying our GFE needs.

I reckon I'm pretty satisfied.
Agree. We still hv real full nude syts like Angel, Ah Rou etc around. They will pressure the other pretty faces to go full nude. Bros should add on the pressure with their wallets.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Message delete

Last edited by cataramp; 01-06-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Those were the heydays.....I used to make a visit there after work meeting my Bros for a dim sum dinner then go walkabout to source out new vegs.

And FL Dome 2 was dedicated to these ATB FLs. And many many thanks to helpful Bros who started threads introducing good vegs they met while sourcing out in streets of GL.
The gals are also very appreciate of us making booking with them coz they dun have to stand on the streets n get disturbed by AVs and boliao passerbys who just want to touch them but have no intention of booking them.
A true GL chongster. same here, I have my regular GL group. We would hang out almost everyday after work la kopi. We would recce, scout for new potentials, then invite the girl to our table for an "interview & introduction" session. If meets criteria, it's win win for all. Heheh
Old 01-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
alamak u advertise for her later mrt queue cause traffic jam for me.
but too bad hotel dun know safe or not
anyone know which hotel share with me
But you don't like blow lah. So think not really your cup of tea ba. No need to know right if you not visiting.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Agree. We still hv real full nude syts like Angel, Ah Rou etc around. They will pressure the other pretty faces to go full nude. Bros should add on the pressure with their wallets.
Totally. I cross my fingers that these girls from that certain region keep coming. They have and will maintain the current high standard of youth and incredible services, and good price point. I even feel they have stabilized the rates, which last year was threatening to spiral out if control.

I know if they stop coming, this ML scene will go back to exploitative stables/women with their sub par services and inflated prices. My fingers remained crossed.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Donjuang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I tried this girl last night and the location is easy to find.
When she opened the door, she got the vixen sexy look and she's Tall.

Look 8/10
Boobs massage : 9/10 with Nuru gel. Very song.
Hj: 9/10
Great service, chatty lady, cute, accommodating
Gfe: 9/10: feeling just like my girlfriend
Rtm : confirm
Old 01-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 14
Hernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Oic... haha. Thanks for the replies. U went for 1 hr or ?
Nice to see you're chionging again bro
Old 01-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally. I cross my fingers that these girls from that certain region keep coming. They have and will maintain the current high standard of youth and incredible services, and good price point. I even feel they have stabilized the rates, which last year was threatening to spiral out if control.

I know if they stop coming, this ML scene will go back to exploitative stables/women with their sub par services and inflated prices. My fingers remained crossed.
Actually how you guys identify which MLs are from that "certain region"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1