The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
U wear yr npcc uniform, no need pcc lah, can demand fj without paying, haha..

Come to think of it, a stupid qn can lead to so much discussions, haha..
Haha. Just trying to be funny. Anyway if you can pull that off in the first place and managed to go in lah. Probably be like shinning like a beacon 1km radius.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha. Just trying to be funny. Anyway if you can pull that off and managed to go in lah. Probably be like shinning like a beacon 1km radius.
Maybe can change in the stairsway lah.

Hey bro, I trust yr recommendation cos I try lucy after reading yr review. Any other ml to recommend. Not really interested in xiao qi which look a bit baby fat. I just read a few of yr posting and u mention xin er is worth it but is she really look quite chui as bros had mentioned here. Or any other good ml to recommend?
Old 30-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
The best would be a set of fast food delivery uniform. You will never get suspected. Ultimate disguise liao.
Mass order food panda uniform?
Old 30-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hey bro, I trust yr recommendation cos I try lucy after reading yr review. Any other ml to recommend. Not really interested in xiao qi which look a bit baby fat. I just read a few of yr posting and u mention xin er is worth it but is she really look quite chui as bros had mentioned here. Or any other good ml to recommend?
If you are below 40, avoid Xin er. She lao Goh

Xiaoqi with meaty but she’s one of the best now. Close your eyes and enjoy her
Old 30-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

No leh. My criteria usually skills and attitude must be there. Looks secondary. Xin-er BBBJ skills rated quite high, she really can blow well.

Nowadays lazy to try new, like I mentioned, tried a few but cannot meet standard. Xiao Qi quite good for me now, looks gam me, a bit cute and bah bah, skills level quite high so RTM a few times. If I find any other good ones, will see my new MR. Waiting for Tian Niu to be back.

Taking things easy cause lots of work and travel lately.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Last edited by Blu3; 30-07-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Mass order food panda uniform?
Tomorrow you see the new uniform all snatched up. Haha.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
No leh. My criteria usually skills and attitude must be there. Looks secondary. Xin-er BBBJ skills rated quite high, she really can blow well.

Nowadays lazy to try new, like I mentioned, tried a few but cannot meet standard. Xiao Qi quite good for me now, looks gam me, a bit cute and bah bah, skills level quite high so RTM a few times. If I find any other good ones, will see my new MR. Waiting for Tian Niu to be back.

saw TN recent photo, she look more and more stunning
Old 31-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Nowadays ML is customers and cheongsters are the suppliers liao ah? Suppliers have to follow their instruction wat to wear n still pay the customers while the customes provide a service to suppliers ah?

Old 31-07-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Any recommendations on new faces with great massage skills?
not sure if she is new but http://www. sg wolves.net/girl/5395.html shes quite good at her massage and really puts in effort to please via bj and teasing. very friendly and funny too
Old 31-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
gaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygaya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I got the same feel with you, xiao qi looks is not my cup of tea too
Old 31-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Nowadays ML is customers and cheongsters are the suppliers liao ah? Suppliers have to follow their instruction wat to wear n still pay the customers while the customes provide a service to suppliers ah?

just asking only bro... was wondering whether it was a big deal that the okt (or ML bluffed that the okt said) would say such a thing..
Old 31-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
not sure if she is new but http://www. sg wolves.net/girl/5395.html shes quite good at her massage and really puts in effort to please via bj and teasing. very friendly and funny too
this lady is Xin Er which some bros said look old just few posts ago ?
Old 31-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Yesterday read a comment in sglonelyguy tat Breeze can be top up for fj after multiple visits.. But post was quickly deleted by web master. Any bro here can confirm whether Can top up to F Breeze ?

https://sglonelyguys.net/breeze-massage/
Old 31-07-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

美女千遍一律. It is not difficult to find a pretty ML, but to find an interesting girl that is not too bad overall in terms of looks(not supermodel or chio) like Xiao Qi with unique skills and serviceability is not easy. She is also one of my regular ML. Can't help but go back to her. Like drugs. Usually attracted to MLs with character.

The recent visit she was telling me she has many different cosplay uniforms, and even pulled out a whip..i told her not my thing. She told me she is learning some basic SM. For me, simple straightforward routine, and if you ooze 'horniness', gets me up.

Surprisingly I have not tried the popular APs like Carol and Aini. Too AP for me. We all look for different things. To each his own
Old 31-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
美女千遍一律. It is not difficult to find a pretty ML, but to find an interesting girl that is not too bad overall in terms of looks(not supermodel or chio) like Xiao Qi with unique skills and serviceability is not easy. She is also one of my regular ML. Can't help but go back to her. Like drugs. Usually attracted to MLs with character.

The recent visit she was telling me she has many different cosplay uniforms, and even pulled out a whip..i told her not my thing. She told me she is learning some basic SM. For me, simple straightforward routine, and if you ooze 'horniness', gets me up.

Surprisingly I have not tried the popular APs like Carol and Aini. Too AP for me. We all look for different things. To each his own
Haha. Bro, I do agree that to find an ML that ooze horniness, and can arouse yourself is not easy. One with character is often more interesting than just looks, I share that same feel with you when looking for a ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1