The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0806 View Post
There is one vanilla provider where I booked her for 90 mins massage + HJ @ $150. After i painted her she asked me whether I have CD for FJ, told me she can't take it and quoted me $150 2 shots for 1 hour. I declined and continue painting and proceeded with HJ & massage. She said I am handsome but on the other hand trying to cut down the 90mins to 1 hour via FJ. Kinda weird.
wah I kaypo wanna know who also leh, can PM me?
Old 18-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkhun View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Dear Samsters and Bros,

all along I have been a silent but avid follower on this forum for almost 8 years. Pardon me , I seldom post FRs previously , as I have my own difficulties in doing so frequently previously. But I feel the need to post this and WARN all bros to stay away from this FUCKED UP SITE.

I have been chiong-ing since the good old days of leisure at bukit timah.. bukit timah shopping center beauty world days.. gone are the good old days.. I have been stationed and lived in Thailand.. china.. korea.. all for at least a year and above and frequently chiong at those countries also.. be it the massage scene or the nightlife .. moving forward I will share more contacts and FR with all bros for local and overseas.. stay tuned.

Back to the topic... last week.. I decided to give the freelance scene a try.. as week in week out I frequent my usual P massage joints in the west at least once a week and decided to have a change this time round as one of my friend jio.. hence after dinner we were scrolling through a few sites and this particular site actually is quite detailed so we decided to give it a shot..

we each chose and set our appointment... I chose this milf looking lady as was in the appetite for milf.. and from the photos, look like a mummy in a china ktv in Guangzhou I always frequent.i always fantasize about this china mummy.. because hard to get .. intelligent, skin fair, and boobs really damn big hehe when I received the location, central area, B*******r area, I had my reservations, as that area infamous.. but the resemblance to the mummy made me chiong forward .Upoon reaching on time , replied me and ask me to wait for 15mins , say got previous customer overrun. wah i thought, customer service so good ah time overrun also patiently serve. so i waited.. then 15 mins later, directed me up . its a shop at 2nd level of a mall . once i saw her face...... my fantasy was crushed. NOT EVEN 30% CLOSE TO THE PHOT0 . ok fuck it... since already here and she talk very friendly , just relax and enjoy ...

guided me to room , throw me a towel to shower, after done ..she pull in a "water bed" and ask me wheter wanna top up to try the nuru gel . say guaranteed shiok many customers always come back for more. OK lor, paid her the full amount and let the action begin.

then she ask me lay down .. stripped.. wah wtf.. the belly machiam drink beer everday at kopitiam .. the breasts, not as advertised. FUCKING FAKE AND HARD and not big. while she rub the gel over my body and " service me " by anyhow rubbing her body against mine, she kept kaobei about all customers how troublesome all. 5 mins into it.... it ended. ask me turned around .. pour more nuru gel on my 2ic. and started jerk me off like playing Nintendo wii tennis... wtf . i ask her slow down. she say cannot. slow where got shiok. then ask me wanna top up more to fuck or not.. i reject of course. and her face change and started jerking off even faster speed with a black face and make me experience what is cumming fast without orgasm , for the first time. Then tell me lie down, wait , she shower first, if not how she gonna send me off to the door. .. hahahhaa i laughed to myself what a fucking waste of time and money . from start to end , it only lasted 30 mins. from fantasy to nightmare.. i went to pick up my friend , who went another area , but also same website... his experience was equally bad . lol will share his fr for him later.... STAY AWAY BROS STAY AWAY ! GO FOR P MASSAGE ALSO MORE WUHUA , ANYTHING ELSE ALSO MORE WUHUA !!!! DAMN...
Hmmm maybe you did not roam or leech enough here.
In the local ML threads there are many advertisements, but if you are discerning enough I think in this TCSS forum you can at least sieve out some fail safe options.
This Jojo does not ring a bell, so unlikely she is one of those, unless people keep quiet about her to save for themselves. But it’s unlikely a good one will be kept under wraps for too long.
In that case, going for her is almost like a commando mission cos you won’t know what you will really get. From the description it seems like you went for her because you think she looks like the fantasy you never got, that assumption was always going to be hard to reach no matter what.
Unfortunate yes but do look around here more to prevent disappointments I guess.
Old 18-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If can get SN lady to give FJ then is jackpot.

For FN ones who allow access to bottom, this is not as difficult as it seems and not a big deal.
SN or FN are both WLs. If they really want to fuck you , nothing will stop them. Not even a panty
Old 18-09-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised that Xue Er has a bit of an aunty-sounding voice as well, anyone feels the same?
Old 18-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the way, bro! I also always look for tummy shots first. If girl has a nice tummy, she won't be shy to show it. The reverse is true too.

The other part I look at is the upper arm, tricep area. If no shape or definition, just chunky, also means not young and/or plus size girl.
Gold digger and quote ridiculous high price for upgrade. Massage is non existence and i have to force myself to leave earlier since it is a waste of time
Old 18-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Gold digger and quote ridiculous high price for upgrade. Massage is non existence and i have to force myself to leave earlier since it is a waste of time
Who is this you referring to? Lucy?
Old 18-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
oh i see...I will definitely miss her
So really went back liao... not code red ah
Old 18-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 12
Nkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm maybe you did not roam or leech enough here.
In the local ML threads there are many advertisements, but if you are discerning enough I think in this TCSS forum you can at least sieve out some fail safe options.
This Jojo does not ring a bell, so unlikely she is one of those, unless people keep quiet about her to save for themselves. But it’s unlikely a good one will be kept under wraps for too long.
In that case, going for her is almost like a commando mission cos you won’t know what you will really get. From the description it seems like you went for her because you think she looks like the fantasy you never got, that assumption was always going to be hard to reach no matter what.
Unfortunate yes but do look around here more to prevent disappointments I guess.
I agree bro, I should have sought more help here or probably ask fellow bros here , but ya I did mention it was a commando mission haha sumore in an infamous area.. my fantasies got over me. but nevertheless .. just trying to share my experience here with everyone, do my part in a way haha
Old 18-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 12
Nkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CECELIA CHEUNG LOOKALIKE

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yiyi/

As mentioned, here is my friend's FR. we went on the same day .. but different area different ML. His was lavender area.. was a joint, not private apartment.

He don't have a sbf account so I will post on his behalf to share with all bros.
Overall, he mentioned that service wise is not so good. massage wise very meh ( expected of course ) , kept using handphone, her fellow colleague kept shouting from outside for her to hurry up they wanna go eat supper.. so she did a very rushed job for my friend. all over in 30 mins too .tried to upsell my friend for fj, but my friend resisted and sticked to the service mentioned on the site . my friend mentioned that she doesn't look like the photos too.. BUT , SHE RESEMBLES CECELIA CHEUNG ! PRETTY ! and very well mannered. well that was the only consolation I guess haha

on a side note, share with you guys something funny. few weeks back we were in bkk.. we went to a massage joint ( not soapy ) in Sukhumvit.. near terminal 21 , cuz we stayed at hyatt regency, just a short walk over. we each chose our ML, then after that as usual we went for drinks and he shared with me he had a FREE UPGRADE. u know like hotel room sometimes they give u free upgrade, didn't know massage also can hahahah
what happened was he w(as offered hj bj fj selection . as we all know at different prices ( 1k / 1.5/2.5k ) baht, on top of the 700 baht entrance. he chose 1.5k bj negotiated down to 1k haha.. but he warrior.. tong damn long never cum.. untill the ML mouth tired.. ask him fuck her , for no extra cost. FREE UPGRADE ! hahahahah !
Old 18-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's the way, bro! I also always look for tummy shots first. If girl has a nice tummy, she won't be shy to show it. The reverse is true too.

The other part I look at is the upper arm, tricep area. If no shape or definition, just chunky, also means not young and/or plus size girl.
Good advise for cheongster doing searching.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
CECELIA CHEUNG LOOKALIKE

Overall, he mentioned that service wise is not so good. massage wise very meh ( expected of course ) , kept using handphone, her fellow colleague kept shouting from outside for her to hurry up they wanna go eat supper.. so she did a very rushed job for my friend. all over in 30 mins too .tried to upsell my friend for fj, but my friend resisted and sticked to the service mentioned on the site . my friend mentioned that she doesn't look like the photos too.. BUT , SHE RESEMBLES CECELIA CHEUNG ! PRETTY ! and very well mannered. well that was the only consolation I guess haha

on a side note, share with you guys something funny. few weeks back we were in bkk.. we went to a massage joint ( not soapy ) in Sukhumvit.. near terminal 21 , cuz we stayed at hyatt regency, just a short walk over. we each chose our ML, then after that as usual we went for drinks and he shared with me he had a FREE UPGRADE. u know like hotel room sometimes they give u free upgrade, didn't know massage also can hahahah
what happened was he w(as offered hj bj fj selection . as we all know at different prices ( 1k / 1.5/2.5k ) baht, on top of the 700 baht entrance. he chose 1.5k bj negotiated down to 1k haha.. but he warrior.. tong damn long never cum.. untill the ML mouth tired.. ask him fuck her , for no extra cost. FREE UPGRADE ! hahahahah !

I like the side note story of the FREE UPGRADE for your friend's bkk massage.
I will up you my points when the power is back.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Problem is I haven’t got to try them she go back already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
So really went back liao... not code red ah
nope, Sydney rtc today
Old 18-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/vivi-massage

Booked her this afternoon and during booking assured if she can help me wash and she said yes.

When I arrived at location 5 mins early, which was way to access, its an office "spa" with many rooms, front desk asked me to pay $50 first. I was then asked to go shower first in shower booth in room with proper massage bed and vivi will join me shortly. Shower has knob that's slippery to use after soaping so requested her help and eh say me difficult customer. Haha

10 mins into booking time, she appeared wearing an oversized nightie, with cigarette breathe, apologising. Felt misled when she didn't look like the picture and was at least a small to a medium at least.

Started with back massage.
Though she says she was not formally trained she gave good pressure on back and shoulders and legs. During the massage she shared that she had a lot of business expenses and that she was leaving the country soon.

I was then asked to turn over when she asked me what set i want.
Set C being 150 for and include a FJ.
She said since she leaving soon and also coz she got feels for me so she offered it.

She then took another 5 mins out of the room to prepare. Came back took out her top and saw a baby elephant. I need a lot of visual stimulation to come so requested for brighter room but she turned the light dim saying she shy.

Started off with cap BJ using special hot condom which was good and made me rise to the occasion then she capped me with a normal condom and told me to do missionary with her lying down.
At first I want to suck her nips but she said she was ticklish and instead wanted me to grab her very soft boobs roughly.
She kept moaning but no feel because feel fake.
Tried missionary but kept feeling soft so we switched to her on top cowboy. A bit more feel but back to soft again quickly so did an uncapped hj with oil instead while she lay beside me with my playing her boobs and she licking and sucking my nipper and then finally shot.
Help me wipe before putting on her big tee and said she needed to go to another room to shower because we were perspiring
So technically the session ended 45(-10)mins into booking time.
After which she came back for a while to help me wash my brother for 5 mins.
When I went out to counter and asked for water the staff asked for payment before passing me the cup.
Sat there for a whole 5mine before leaving 58 mins into booking with her greeting next client then asking asking me to visit her again so a bit lack of privacy

All in all felt misled and commercial. Very little gfe. Youzi was much better

Verdict. - not into baby elephants so not gonna revisit.

Any bros who got good non smoking slim lady to recommend who's good at service while showering together?
Old 18-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CECELIA CHEUNG LOOKALIKE

As mentioned, here is my friend's FR. we went on the same day .. but different area different ML. His was lavender area.. was a joint, not private apartment.
thanks for sharing bout jojo and yiyi. At least no need to waste hard earn money...
Old 18-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Bros, would like to hear your views.
I had visited this ML occasionally.
Out of nowhere during my last visit, she said she wants my sperm to have kid.
Freaked me out!

If you are in my shoes, would you:
1. Stop seeing her
2. Continue to see her but dispose of your own sperm with extreme care
3. Tell me what you will do if not 1. or 2.

I don’t post often. Please forgive me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1