The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chok Chai 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol, chok chai 4 so big. Where in chok chai 4? can intro any other pretty pubs area along that area? I really want to take a look there
Pii, I always go to the temple there not bar or pub.
Old 22-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The Guan Yin Shrine? ........ I often go the Guan Yin shrine to pray ............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 22-02-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nong la, how to be pii ? Hehe. Can give exact location which soi ? I want to go since Chinese new year always go in SG but now in bkk.
Old 22-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
The Guan Yin Shrine? ........ I often go the Guan Yin shrine to pray ............
yes sir... I always go there.

Quote:
Nong la, how to be pii ? Hehe. Can give exact location which soi ? I want to go since Chinese new year always go in SG but now in bkk.
I also dunno what is the address, I drive there with my vehicle commander beside. She is my GPS.
Old 22-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by plabuk View Post
Hi, need some help here. Does anyone here know of any soapy massage parlours within walking distance (10 mins walk) of berkeley hotel pratunam? usually i go to annie but would like to try some new place.
There's Akane fashion massage near chidlom BTS which would take at least 15 mins from your hotel to reach. Google to check if it's still open. Been a long time since I brought my friends there. Hope it's of some help.
Old 23-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got good recomendations in massage or pick up joints near the okd din maung airport area ?
Old 23-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
plabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There's Akane fashion massage near chidlom BTS which would take at least 15 mins from your hotel to reach. Google to check if it's still open. Been a long time since I brought my friends there. Hope it's of some help.
Thanks, will recce it tomorrow.
Old 23-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I have to confess...I went mad at Crazy House before...spent close to 30k on LDs but spread out over about half the service staff...each of them had to french me for each LD...even the LB server which actually looked damn good joined in the fun...eventually the mamasan came over and I had to french her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Not surprising .......... A samster here spent 20000bht on drinks and pingpongs at Cowboy.......but he is happy so I couldnt stop him..........
Old 23-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plabuk View Post
Thanks, will recce it tomorrow.
Bear in mind the ladies are not the on the pretty side. Also I think FJ is not on the menu. Only HJ and other services. Please check with the reception before going for their services.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

S22 Spa busted

Police arrest mgr & look for owner, about 20 girls working there, including underage girls, according to news on Thai TV tonite.

Maybe other kapoos are in the crosshairs?
Old 23-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
S22 Spa busted

Police arrest mgr & look for owner, about 20 girls working there, including underage girls, according to news on Thai TV tonite.

Maybe other kapoos are in the crosshairs?
It is unlikely that other kapoos are in the crosshairs. The reason S22 was targeted was "probably" because it's taking businesses away from other joints in the soi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This is a matter of money no pay enough as usual.
Someone forgot to pay Generalissimo Chan-ocha's boys If proper payments are made, enough protection will be provided
Old 23-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:

Yes, Akane at Chidlom is still operating, but price up lor, from my last trip which is 4 years ago.. lol.. Just been there last Valentine's Day..

Really enjoy their body scrub. Yup, the girls are not in the pretty side. I got the 2 ladies package when I was there 2 Saturdays ago. Got a plump girl (working name Kayo) who actually is a good working girl and a youngish one (Maki) from Isaan. 20 years old but work wise, got room for improvement. Thing is, other than fJ, I get to do everything else with her. Very accommodating.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Last edited by miumiu6464; 23-02-2015 at 12:17 PM.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Someone forgot to pay Generalissimo Chan-ocha's boys If proper payments are made, enough protection will be provided
Agreed with you, green tea started off nobly. But now cannot tell/say MIB useless. Sad sad.... I foresee a 1 : 27 exchange rate this year, later half.....
Old 23-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
There's Akane fashion massage near chidlom BTS which would take at least 15 mins from your hotel to reach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Yes, Akane at Chidlom is still operating, but price up lor, from my last trip which is 4 years ago.. lol.. Just been there last Valentine's Day...
I prefer Akane at Suk Soi 33........ Better selection of gers imo....... Btw do they still have the 10 visits free 1 visit promo? .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 23-02-2015 at 08:27 PM.
Old 23-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

went to BKK one week before CNY. only have time to come in and post.

basically went to a few places during my 5D4N. namely, Amsterdam (MP) and pick-up at club (scratchdog) and personal contacts ;P

had the big room in amsterdam with jacuzzi cos a contact of mine has a member there so room's free.

very SOP there but being able to get into the jacuzzi with 5 guys and 5 girls inside is totally different from being in the individual room. of course, the girl's playability comes very much into effect. if she's shy kind, then very sian. managed to get pretty fun girls and lots of fun in the jacuzzi, cleaning up and i got a tit-fuck and bbbj. was really trying to get the girls to do the FJ with my friend in the same room but they eventually didnt want to. probably will try again next time. i've been to the shared jacuzzi room (not sure what its called) at amsterdam, the lord, madame. in all honesty, i like the lord but if gotta pay a premium just for it, then probably not. the girls at the lord are better groomed i have to say. walked into madame on another day and the choice of girls were so poor all of us left without picking one.

as for the usual hunting in club, its really just free for all and all about luck, hit a good one on one night, got a really bad bonk on another night. but if you see one you fancy, just don't hesitate too much as she might just go off with another guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1