The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any MPs with lots of teasing or that don't require you wear pants

Bro, can pm contact?
Old 29-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Some bros recommended a certain spa near town. Visited the place this afternoon.

Good massage by a Chinese MILF, first time I didn't have to ask the ML to use more strength. In fact, I ended up caving and asked her to use lesser strength when she was working on my lats. Was quite chatty for the first half, after that it was all in silence (you'll see why).

I like to point my dick downwards when I’m lying face down, which means it’s visible to the ML. When I was on my stomach, she casually went all the way in and massaged the groin muscles, all the while brushing her hands against my balls and head. She must have brushed her hand against my head at least 20 times or more.

At one point, she started massaging my balls slightly below the perineum (the closest external spot to the prostate).

After asking me to turn around, she went all the way in and started massaging my groin muscles too. At this point, she also fondled my balls for extended periods of time. The killer was when she massaged my pubic area. Not many MLs bother/dare to massage this spot, so it's quite an interesting and relaxing sensation. Was expecting her to stroke my dick but unfortunately she didn't. What I like the most is she doesn’t pop GQ after that. This is exactly what I’m looking for: the dirtiest possible clean massage.

Massage: 8/10, used to be a masseuse in China too, and knows how to work the spots. Can be a little too strong at times even for someone like me who likes strong massages, so be ready to ask her to go lighter.
Look : 6/10, MILF but pleasant-looking
Teasing: 9/10
Location: 8/10, close to MRT, but requires about 5-7 minutes walk. Entrance of the spa faces the main road, but the road was empty when I was there, and should be quiet during peak periods as well.
Privacy: 9/10, the peep holes on the doors can be covered by a sliding window!
RTM: Absolutely!

The place is a little far. I'm specifically looking to exchange this contact for an intense teasing massage (again, preferably no GQ) in the north (Admiralty) or west (Pioneer, Jurong West). If you have any contacts in the place, please hit me up and I'd love to exchange.
up your points bro, pls share this nice lobang
Old 30-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kekkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to share the teasing massage? Thanks in advance
Old 30-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

not exactly dont require to wear pants... but right at the start the ML already tore the paper pants... so its as good as no pants...

one hour of pure teasing... no short change of time here... till i actually released... no GQ asked...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Some bros recommended a certain spa near town. Visited the place this afternoon.

Good massage by a Chinese MILF, first time I didn't have to ask the ML to use more strength. In fact, I ended up caving and asked her to use lesser strength when she was working on my lats. Was quite chatty for the first half, after that it was all in silence (you'll see why).

I like to point my dick downwards when I’m lying face down, which means it’s visible to the ML. When I was on my stomach, she casually went all the way in and massaged the groin muscles, all the while brushing her hands against my balls and head. She must have brushed her hand against my head at least 20 times or more.

At one point, she started massaging my balls slightly below the perineum (the closest external spot to the prostate).

After asking me to turn around, she went all the way in and started massaging my groin muscles too. At this point, she also fondled my balls for extended periods of time. The killer was when she massaged my pubic area. Not many MLs bother/dare to massage this spot, so it's quite an interesting and relaxing sensation. Was expecting her to stroke my dick but unfortunately she didn't. What I like the most is she doesn’t pop GQ after that. This is exactly what I’m looking for: the dirtiest possible clean massage.

Massage: 8/10, used to be a masseuse in China too, and knows how to work the spots. Can be a little too strong at times even for someone like me who likes strong massages, so be ready to ask her to go lighter.
Location: 8/10, close to MRT, but requires about 5-7 minutes walk. Entrance of the spa faces the main road, but the road was empty when I was there, and should be quiet during peak periods as well.

The place is a little far. I'm specifically looking to exchange this contact for an intense teasing massage (again, preferably no GQ) in the north (Admiralty) or west (Pioneer, Jurong West). If you have any contacts in the place, please hit me up and I'd love to exchange.
Please share contacts
Old 30-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

bro mind sharing contacts?
Old 30-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
can share with me ?
Mind sharing ??
Old 30-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Actually when it comes to wearing or not wearing shorts, its up to urself also. Ive gone to many joints where i insist on not wearing the shorts provided, be it for whatever reason. Most of the mls will let me be. Just speak to them nicely
what if they tell u it's a requirement to wear pants ?
Old 30-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jrope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

not exactly dont require to wear pants... but right at the start the ML already tore the paper pants... so its as good as no pants...

one hour of pure teasing... no short change of time here... till i actually released... no GQ asked...
Hi bro, can pm
Old 30-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Hi bros, received a lot of PMs asking for contact. Just wanna clarify that I'm looking for intense teasing massage or massage in the nude in the North or West area.

Alternatively, also looking for places that charge less than $50 for GQ (can be anywhere, but preferably North or West side again). Found out recently that there are still such places.

Please only PM if you have such contacts to share or you have a lot of points to offer
Old 30-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros, received a lot of PMs asking for contact. Just wanna clarify that I'm looking for intense teasing massage or massage in the nude in the North or West area.

Alternatively, also looking for places that charge less than $50 for GQ (can be anywhere, but preferably North or West side again). Found out recently that there are still such places.

Please only PM if you have such contacts to share or you have a lot of points to offer
Bro, can share ? how many points you want ? i will ask my army to up you.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
theone11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, share the contact.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

received quite a few PMs asking me for info. havent posted here for a while so forgot to state my prerequisites. those who are even thinking of asking me for contact please have at least 500 rep points AND 6 rep power. if u dont meet this requirement please do not even bother, i might even zap u if u insist. reason being good lobangs have to protect. cannot trust a lot of people in here. mata mata is also in here.

i think this joint is quite popular as it is. likely a lot of active bros will know it. to those who i replied please remember my disclaimer... one man's meat may be another man's poison...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

received quite a few PMs asking me for info. havent posted here for a while so forgot to state my prerequisites. those who are even thinking of asking me for contact please have at least 500 rep points AND 6 rep power. if u dont meet this requirement please do not even bother, i might even zap u if u insist. reason being good lobangs have to protect. cannot trust a lot of people in here. mata mata is also in here.

i think this joint is quite popular as it is. likely a lot of active bros will know it. to those who i replied please remember my disclaimer... one man's meat may be another man's poison...
Aiya. I am still short of 20 over points.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future

Thanks bro for the contact. Up you with +14.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1