The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

this is my personal exp~!!! it may defer from individual

went there yst, my 1st time..
everything seem pleasant... not much of the complaint..
the only down thing is the makan.. only maggie and egg (comparing to amasari)

as for gers .. have to fast hand fast leg.. cos they only come out 10 at a time or so.. and alot of brother snatch fast~!!!
manage to get a viet ger

so aft you choose a ger.. they will bring u downstairs..
my eye opened.. cos i didn know its such a huge place... when i went down to the room.. almost most of the room have ger inside.. so i assume, there is more than 20 working.. jus tat some have cust didn come out to let cust view

My fr
Gal no : 795 (claims she there the 6th day only)
Face : 8/10
Boobs : 7/10 A - B maybe, boobs ok ok for me
Body : 8/10
Bbj : 9/10
Fj : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Playin of Exit point : 8/10

her service was good... been a long time i feel that
tbh... for the past exp on amansari and poseidon..
my little brother fell aslp a few times..
but yst.. he was standing strong like goin to war~!!!

before i go off.. i take a sit at the waiting area again to hunt for the next target..
782 seem chio... tall and slim wif a boobs of c?? got push up or not.. i dunno~!! HAHAH

cfm goin back again.. and try other gers
Old 26-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa No:299

She dress in a sexy transparent outfit during mirroring, can see through her nice body shape. She have the ah lian pattern, very wild, chio, and SYT school type. Real person look better than pics
身材/ Body
She is not tanned or fair, belong to mid range. She is slim and petite have long hair. Her body skin was smooth and have no stretch mark. She have a super nice n tight body. Her pussy gets wet easily. Those those bushy type but was small tight and hairy. She have body tattoo at her shoulder area. She is also not for boobs lover.

Lady Service
She start off with some cold liquid body rubbing and licking from leg to head.

Forplay
There is just only a couple of light kisses through the session. Strong catbath. during cathbath, I finger and rub her pussy. Already wet wet..

无套口交/BBBJ
Her skill quite pro.Used a number of patterns. Slow & sensual. Lick your shaft slowly and able to deep throat. mouthfucked her too.

做爱/Fuck Job
She started off with her riding me. After a few stroke, change to spooning. She let out a very painful expression and I accerlate my speed and movement. She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Comment
She is not the rapist type. Her attitude was good and i really enjoy the bonk. She was patient, responsive, accommodating and hardworking and willing to please. Maybe lack of chemistry, the GFE was not high but still quite a good bonk and also she will be ideal for those who is fantasize to fuck petite small size school gal.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dropped by VIP this afternoon to settle some accounts with the boss. While hanging around I took a quick headcount of the stock..... 30 ladies
Quality wise mostly are MILFs and maybe 3 or 4 in the early 20s. Definitely no more below 20 yr old stock at this moment..... managed to confirm with the boss SYTs are rare commodity these days. Only the MILFs are willing to risk coming to Malaysia..... anyway these are seasoned WLs so he don't mind taking them in as they make up by providing good service.
Old 27-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告
VIP Spa No:268

She dress in a black sexy qipao like dress that expose her sexy tighs during the mirroring. She have the chio, syt type look. Real person look better than pics.
身材/ Body
She is not tanned or fair, belong to mid range. She is slim and petite have long hair. Her body skin was smooth and have no stretch mark. She have a super nice n tight body. Her pussy gets wet easily. Pussy was trimmed and was small tight and hairy. She have no body tattoo.She is also not for boobs lover but her boobs soft and nice to grab.

Lady Service
She start off with some cold liquid body rubbing and licking from leg to toe followed by superb ass rim that make u cannot tahan.

Forplay
There are lot of frenching. Like bf and gf. Strong catbath and cathbath, I finger and rub her pussy which is already very wet.

无套口交/BBBJ
Her skill very pro. Very good tougues action. Slow & sensual. Lick your shaft slowly and able to deep throat. Will lick the side of your groin and suck your ball and able to perfom deep throat to her

做爱/Fuck Job
She started off with her riding me. After a few stroke, change to spooning. She was moaning and whining as I accerlate my speed faster and go in deeper. The piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan. Lastly, I change in to missionary position, she held on to me and lock her leg tight to both side of my body and I ram her fast and furious and before shooting all my cum out.

Comment
It was a nice and good bonk overall. She was very worth it and sure can be the RTF type. The chemistry and GFE with her was high too as can easy get kc. She will treat you n pamper you like bf. Those who have not try her, don't waste it. She is a must fuck.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 28-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a long holiday trip, decided it's time to come back here again. Just this week, I came here twice and I would say it's much better than the last visit in July.

My FR for VIP SPA ( August )

No. 295 ( VN )

-

Looks : 7/10 ( Cute )
Body : 7/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' B ' ( Small )
B2B: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

A sweet cutie looking girl just like the girl next door you wanna hit on. Great GFE.

No. 782 ( VN )

-

Looks : 9/10 ( Pretty )
Body : 8/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' C ' ( Average )
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Made an arrangement with the captain before coming in. She's my ideal type of girl, simply a stunner.

My due FR for VIP SPA ( July )

No. 228 ( VN )

Looks : 8/10 ( Pretty )
Body : 8/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' B ' ( Small )
B2B: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Tried her before my holiday trip, she top my list for now, very sweet nice pretty lady, great GFE. To JadeBird bro, this was the lady I mentioned about.

Will be going back again this week!

Last edited by SiamVietHanguk; 06-09-2017 at 01:40 AM.
Old 28-08-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

wow....

u guys are making this place sound dam exciting.

heard this place the boss is the same as the golden beauty in BI...

anyway its RM68 for entry? then u need to pay RM228 for the girl? u pay her or pay the counter?

look quite interesting... i seldom have so much time to spend thou... usually have massage + happy ending about 45mins to an hour. haha...

but it looks interesting.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 28-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
wow....

anyway its RM68 for entry? then u need to pay RM228 for the girl? u pay her or pay the counter?

look quite interesting... i seldom have so much time to spend thou... usually have massage + happy ending about 45mins to an hour. haha...

No. There is entry fees. U go in. If never take any ladies just pay rm68. If take ladies pay 228 or Rm 268. Second shot extra rm188.

Old 28-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

try 201 recently not the best looking girl but gfe quite good too bad got kid le if not the session will be better... but her ball licking skill was one of the best i had so far very sensation~@!
Old 29-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wow....

Rm68 is only if you eat there or use their facilities..... I have never been asked to pay if I just go to mirror the girls and never use their facilities.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2555 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Rm68 is only if you eat there or use their facilities..... I have never been asked to pay if I just go to mirror the girls and never use their facilities.
So if u say u juz want to bonk and go, just pay $228? That's not too bad. I don't think I will hang around there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
No. There is entry fees. U go in. If never take any ladies just pay rm68. If take ladies pay 228 or Rm 268. Second shot extra rm188.
Just wondering.... Are the customers all naked?

Haha... I am rather shy. What's the difference in the price? China more expensive?

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 29-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
So if u say u juz want to bonk and go, just pay $228? That's not too bad. I don't think I will hang around there.

Just wondering.... Are the customers all naked?

Haha... I am rather shy. What's the difference in the price? China more expensive?
U go in, they give u a locker key and then from there u can go jacuzzi, steam room or tv room to relax or u can also eat something there then when gal ready to parade. U can go and view can choose

Of course not naked la. Different from china, in terms of cost and operation.

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 29-08-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 30-08-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in around 12am, decided to head directly to VIP Spa. First parade, glancing through, only a few caught my attention but priority was given to the other bros who were there earlier. While waiting for 20 minutes, more ladies came out. While deciding to choose, captain suggested me a few numbers, so I kept the numbers ( those which I have not try ) for personal reference. Decided to take captain's recommendation.

No. C217 ( VN )

-

Looks : 6/10 ( MILF )
Body : 6/10 ( Average )
Boobs: ' B ' ( Average )
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

Good service, very accommodating and playful.

Saw this girl whom I had, she was back working and was my first at VIP Spa. Quite surprised when she told me she still remembers me. She came to me and told me to come for her the next visit.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCBkia View Post
try 201 recently not the best looking girl but gfe quite good too bad got kid le if not the session will be better... but her ball licking skill was one of the best i had so far very sensation~@!

Thanks bro for the recommend try her after seeing your fr and she is really full of gfe just too bad she quite picky with kissing if not will be better
Old 02-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

seem like a lot of pretty ladies here...

came and try one long hair viet but forget her no

service gao gao and shot in 15min the massage lol literally none i feel
Old 03-09-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
seem like a lot of pretty ladies here...

came and try one long hair viet but forget her no

service gao gao and shot in 15min the massage lol literally none i feel
Yesterday 9 vietnam ladies arrived to start work here.
Not new ladies but previously been working at VIP previously.... I call them ladies becoz none of them are SYT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread