The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
If I zap you, you'd be 30 points less
hahahahah out of the world Points !
Old 18-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
Hi Ya Boss(es)

Just checking .... Are there any requirements for leaving name when upping or zapping or something about verbal abusive language ?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you
Why don't you simply read the rules.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Some people expect to be spoonfed . All he need to do is to read the first post on this thread.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 19-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
frayern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received this remark in my user cp . Wonder who left it ? Is it considered violation ?

Please do help and thanks .

Anyone encounter lousy... 15-06-2012 03:32 PM troublemaker knn!
Old 20-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Hi boss...

Sorry to disturb...but is this considered another one swearing but left no nick?

Sugar babe come... 15-10-2012 10:51 PM Dickhead.

Please dispense justice.

Thanks in advance boss.

Hi boss,

I understand that he may not have zapped me 10 points, but any action on the violation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
I think dickhead is not a vulgar work.
Hi bro...sorry, but I humbly beg to differ...I use dickhead as a vulgarity when I apply it to other...but I dare to use it with my nick.

Just my opinion bro...I accept and respect yours.

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 22-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Hi boss, here to present to you my case.
That was made to my comment.
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...15#post7967015

Violatation of Rule 8

Thank you.
Old 23-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <> View Post
Hi boss, here to present to you my case.
That was made to my comment.
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...15#post7967015

Violatation of Rule 8

Thank you.
No points deducted so it's a blank shot.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Thks for the reply boss. I wanted to know who but the person did own up. So it's okie.
Old 23-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi boss,

I understand that he may not have zapped me 10 points, but any action on the violation?

Ok boss, I am assuming from your silence about this means dickhead is perfectly fine to use and not violate rule 8...So I can use that without nick from now too...cool..

Thanks boss for your time...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 23-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok boss, I am assuming from your silence about this means dickhead is perfectly fine to use and not violate rule 8...So I can use that without nick from now too...cool..

Thanks boss for your time...

But why must you do that without leaving your nick?
Cos doesn't violate the rules?
Or just trying to get Sam to response

Just leave it as it is..I got zapped like thousand times with vulgarity but I don't care as there are more meaningful things in life like family, work , money and girls
Old 23-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
But why must you do that without leaving your nick?
Cos doesn't violate the rules?
Or just trying to get Sam to response

Just leave it as it is..I got zapped like thousand times with vulgarity but I don't care as there are more meaningful things in life like family, work , money and girls

Yes bro...agree there are more things to worry about...which is why I don't want to violate the rules just because I am not clear what is considered correct and what is not...just a newbie trying to find my feet in here bro...

Thanks...

Old 25-10-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitmask View Post
Bro, no matter how you also have more points than me. Gain or loss, you had an overall gain in the long run.

Yes bro...

It's not about the points...in fact, the more points one has, if kena reverse zap because of violation of rule 8, comes with more pain...

Just wanted to know what the boss considers vulgar comments without leaving nick behind, that's all...

Cheers bro...

Old 25-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

would like to report someone who zapped with comments "molest your mum la" is it vulgarity?

anyway sorry boss cos i pm-ed u also
paiseh
Old 28-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Me also I want to make report!

28-10-2012 08:10 PM Fuck you lah! Chee bye!

Boss Sam I leave this one up to you.

I thank you.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Boss, I want to report suspected Clone Zapping. Was zapped 10points within a short period of less than hours by 2 person. Suspect It's clone of the TS.

Lonely night 20-11-2012 11:38 AM Zap you for hijack other thread !

Lonely night 20-11-2012 10:47 AM Off topic ! Want to tcss go tcss thread !

Your advice appreciated.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1