The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Madaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any massage/spa near Vivo?

Bros, any message/spa near Vivo? Can let me know please.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
uobdbs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruobdbs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruobdbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any massage/spa near Vivo?

The MR post below is first posted under the thread " Have u guys tried sgloneguy". Because this spa is really near Vivo, so i repeat the post here.
Hope more bros can enjoy

After a while of browsing health centre thread, it kinda gets bored. ventured into the local massage directory. Most of the times, bros here seems to get chop carrot. I ventured quite a number of times and it seems yes, it's really hits and misses.

One small advice, if the girl operates in east (jc) then chances are the services, looks cannot be that bad. It's a highly competitive world out there. you need not bargain for more, if u can, 2hj/100/bf/cbj are the norms rather than the unusual.

Today, tried someone near vivo. it turned out to be a spa instead of apartment based type. The girl was very chatty and the moment i went in, wardrobe malfunction. two big and soft melons greeted me. she collected payment upfront ( i dun like this) and told me boobs fuck extra 30 etc, this and that. I said no to all. told her i have tried quite a number in local massage directory and told her usually everything's in. So i guessed this would be another miss.

10 min into the massage told her, forget it. Not that her massage is mozart piece but i just had solid thai massage two days earlier. so i requested to hdly and it turned very sensual very soon. this is great for me, it gets me aroused and kept me on the toes. she sensed that i am into the mood and the teasing went on and on with her soft voice kept calling me " bao bei".

she told me flipped over. end of hdly. " why?it's just 30 mins into the game. " you got to try me la gen". she didnt term it as jua gen, the more common terminology. i said no. but she insisted. ok lah, maybe that's her forte. having tried yefang, vera, demi, debbie, lisa and most recently small ann from revitalize wellness, hers is a hybrid of hj+hdly jg. it's not painful, no sng feelings. it kept me on the edge. if u guys know what's edging. about to come and explode and held back. to and back from hell. again and again. pleading for release as she used her boobs gently to caress my chest before slowly bringing it to my face for me to slurp. at this point, with her face so close to me, hmmm, indeed a syt but somehow a bit different from the picture. but still very pretty. at this point, she asked " do u notice i didn't put on make up? i will look even better with make up!" That i have no doubts at all.

dun ask me why i didnt lick but i took my time to improve my bread making skills as i kneaded her D cups ( she said C). " baobei, i really like you, so gentle, unlike some customers squeeze damn hard for fuck? so painful for me!!" , i was in another realm so by the time i exploded and returned back to sense, i could only remember, " omg, omg, how come so much, bao bei, this is really crazy, you have so much cum". of course ,that's bullshit as i release daily. but it made me macho just like during the la gen, she kept saying, your dick is so beautiful. so well shaped and red. it's so hard ... i love it"

gave me a 5 min head massage. the real big head upstairs and served a cup of tea. told me need not rush to shower. just relax and rest first. i turned down the offer to shower because the room is at end of the shop although i had the nearest room to it. she mentioned she wanted to shower so i told her it's ok, i leave first. dun bother about the 10 mins left... when the service is good and i had a richter scale 9 explosion, i dun mind. it's better this way than a robotic hj that dragged until fulltime.

Her name is Miki. A 26 years old gal from sweetbabes. contact can be easily found in the other directory so bros need not pm me. If you tell her you are andy lau's friend, you will get a little bonus from her. dun ask me what's the fuck that is because i myself dunno. I only write her a report because she is very accommodating. I didnt write for those in JC because they are too seasoned, too professional.

on my way out, saw another girl. wow. looks and body 9/10. heavily tattooed. she is booked by an indian bro here. good taste bro, i am trying her out soon...

Last edited by uobdbs; 20-12-2019 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 20-12-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her photos looked like some model leh
Old 21-12-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

I tried her and i also tot $100 the normal with hj. She tell me some tall tale say now dont really massage, if you want massage she recommend somewhere else to do. Also same name, Miki. Then after the deed or bj, got extra time ask me come another day tell her that she owe me extra 20mins. Knn, u already rush this one, i go next time you will give extra 2mins do what sia. Lousy experience for me and i dont think she is late 20s more like mid 30s
Old 22-12-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

This dirty shop need to be raid
Old 23-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceball View Post
This dirty shop need to be raid
You know where is it?
Old 24-12-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
You know where is it?
Yes bro
Old 28-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fugisai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy