The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=714247

Here's an FR on her:
Location is very convenient with easy parking. It's not a seedy location, popular eateries. If it's your first time I suggest upon arrival, settle your parking and text her again for exact floor etc. if not you might look silly loitering around. She will only provide partial address info enough for you to arrive, before going to her door step.
Her place is simple and clean with a proper massage table. Her place is cosy, with a shower and toilet attached.

Looks: 7/10 I would say slightly different from her picture and not in a bad way.

Body: 7/10 womanly. Nice curves not too thin.

Boobs: 8/10 B+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 7/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival.
Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.
Roaming: full body, easily wet.

Massage: 8/10 no nonsense massage.
Really authentic and she knows her stuff.
She will massage you in a see through out fit.
She provides varied options from oil to dry massage.
RTM: definitely. She is not a time watcher at all.

Last edited by turfman_77; 08-01-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Hi any FR for Rachael? Keen to try her nuru b2b...
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711156
Old 11-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

My FR on Jessie of which i’ve tried her IPL services. Good for bros who wants a clean shaven pubic area aka Boyzilian. Jessie has an icy laser machine that fires lasers (not Starwars blaster) to basically reduce the hair pores around the manhood.

The session starts off with her shaving your nether regions with a disposable shaver, after which she will apply a numbing cream around the areas that needs to be lasered. The numbess prolly kicks in after 10-15mins of waiting and the laser session begins. The handheld device has a rectangular shape mirror like thingy which is literally FROZEN (please dont sing Let It Go) and she will place it over the areas needed for treatment.

After the session, i wash up and proceed with a short massage and HJ/JG if time permits.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lonelyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/kiki-massage/

Any MR on this lady here, looks good. Please share and PM me if you've tried her before, Thanks.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboii View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/kiki-massage/

Any MR on this lady here, looks good. Please share and PM me if you've tried her before, Thanks.
I think she works from a spa along jalan besar. Been wanting to try but got a long list so will come to her soon, lol
Old 19-01-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried out the Malaysian chinese girl yo-yo https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715456

would love to try her out , just checking if anyone has tried her yet.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=714247

Here's an FR on her:
Location is very convenient with easy parking. It's not a seedy location, popular eateries. If it's your first time I suggest upon arrival, settle your parking and text her again for exact floor etc. if not you might look silly loitering around. She will only provide partial address info enough for you to arrive, before going to her door step.
Her place is simple and clean with a proper massage table. Her place is cosy, with a shower and toilet attached.

Looks: 7/10 I would say slightly different from her picture and not in a bad way.

Boobs: 8/10 B+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 7/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival.
Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.

Massage: 8/10 no nonsense massage.
Really authentic and she knows her stuff.
She will massage you in a see through out fit.
She provides varied options from oil to dry massage.
Her ad quote 2 hj or 1 cim.
U managed to have 1 hj and 1 cim?
Old 23-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ninja120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Joy (SGL) for the first time and im quite surprised how I managed to overlook her in the website since she's been around for quite some time.

One word for Nuru: mindblowing! 😉
Old 25-01-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja120 View Post
Just visited Joy (SGL) for the first time and im quite surprised how I managed to overlook her in the website since she's been around for quite some time.

One word for Nuru: mindblowing! 😉
Bro
Any special?
Old 27-01-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fizzik2208 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any girls provide frenching?
Old 07-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

reviving this thread on your Fav English Speaking MLs, hoped everyone had a good holiday during CNY! time to go for more massages, juagen and HJ sessions!

chiong ahhh!
Old 07-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Hi, any recommendations for MLs that does sumata/grinding/aka fake sex? Really keen to do it without penetration.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715643

Boobs: 8/10 C+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival. Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.

Massage: 8/10 no nonsense massage. Really authentic and she knows her stuff. She will massage you in a see through out fit. She provides varied options from oil to dry massage.

Old 18-02-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Alex34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Hi, any recommendations for MLs that does sumata/grinding/aka fake sex? Really keen to do it without penetration.
Your best bet would be Carol. A lot of that including sliding around on an air mattress with nuru gel.

https://sglonelyguys.info/carol-massage/
Old 18-02-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex34 View Post
Your best bet would be Carol. A lot of that including sliding around on an air mattress with nuru gel.

https://sglonelyguys.info/carol-massage/
Thanks, been messaging her but seems she's hard to book an appointment with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1