The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vicvic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

3 attempts to book Britney but she’s always full and can’t get a slot. And now she’s gone...
Hope to get allocated a slot from bro SK when a new ang pai comes.

Last edited by vicvic; 06-03-2019 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dmgctrl1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmgctrl1 View Post
Want to keep it short and simple.

Sweet things meant to reminisce about and this is one beautiful woman who kept me up all night.

Karen-Milkway9696

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=718889
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=718889

My fav lass, her womanly attitude make me revisited.

Second time making love power was all the more stronger, chemistry was stronger.

Will not fall into this KC trap but 2 stats below to highlight

BBBJ:9/10 Offers CIM, and she will suck the dickhead nonstop and use both hands rub up and down until i cum. Different exp from first time but fun, looks like she still has tricks up her sleeves

FJ: 9/10 No lube, she was soaking wet entrance, and this time make love felt even more sweet and sexciting, she rides wild and we finish off in doggy, banging her body and grabbing her succulent tits.

RTF: Likely to continue sexcapades back into Thailand.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Min from Soi69
Looks : 5/10 similar to photos but worst
Body : 3/10 slim,
Boobs: smaller than my chest, what do you think?
BJ : 3min then cap ask me do the work...
FJ: worst of my life.
GFE: -10/10 no english
Massage: only after i complaint to okt. but even that is shit i left after 20 mins.

OKT says will send her back. i am not sure if this FR will be remove. this is an honest FR, so read it all while you can. thank you guys. i need to calm my tits down for this nightmare.

RTF: are you serious?
Old 06-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Dada from Xclusive
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=719833

Dada is a shapely milf, more to the slim side. She has a slutty face and hair colour is enticing. Body is the well maintained milf type. Legs are rather slim. Pussy is shaved. Skin is not tanned.

French, painting, BBBJ, massage and shaved all on the menu. For her price, you can't go wrong. I can say she enjoys being pounding-fucked while sticking her tongue out to lash with yours.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
i know merci and rp are gone case. how about thaicandy,dragoncave,scarlett in general? any bro got experiences to share?
Nope for thai candy and dragoncave. They are sister stable. used to be good for thai candy. Now they split into dragoncave and thaicandy888 and its pretty bad. Used to supported them alot and this is what i get, OKT gave me fk up reply. Totally bochap... short change me with my time. Ask him what the problem and i get fked. I spend money to get fked by okt lmao.

You better off going for other stable. Pretty sure they gonna zap me but guess what, they not gonna earn from me anymore hehehe. And im using my alt account so no big deal ^^
Old 06-03-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
Nope for thai candy and dragoncave. They are sister stable. used to be good for thai candy. Now they split into dragoncave and thaicandy888 and its pretty bad. Used to supported them alot and this is what i get, OKT gave me fk up reply. Totally bochap... short change me with my time. Ask him what the problem and i get fked. I spend money to get fked by okt lmao.

You better off going for other stable. Pretty sure they gonna zap me but guess what, they not gonna earn from me anymore hehehe. And im using my alt account so no big deal ^^
yeah, Bro. totally agree with you. thaicandy okt reply is fucked up. shit ass replies. dont deserve any support from bro here. I doubt his girls will be any good either with such fucked up okt.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadii View Post
ThaiCandy and DragonCave seems to be the same OKT. Gone case also.. Never tried Scarlet so waiting for some confirmation on this stable too
For scarlett, I booked for myself and a friend. His girl missed but mine on the other quite decent, price wise and service wise, considering newly opened. Hope it helps.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SimCard8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Milkway-Yuki

Looks: 8/10 with Thai Tan
Boobs: 9/10 natural 36b cups
BBBJ: 8.5/10 I would rate her as a very hardworking girl. No teeth touch the cock, made it a very good blow experience. If blow longer 15-20 mins I might have come
FJ: 8/10 Tight and wet, she was accomodating to various different positions. Quite lightweight to carry around for banging
GFE:9/10 A true girlfriend experience except for she is the quieter kind, not the loud and noisy ahlian pattern, very well mannered.

Members promo $100, very reasonable deal for me
Old 06-03-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quick fr for new girl

first blood - mew from trl

she's a pretty girl, just like her pics. great set of tits too, enhanced, but soft and bouncy. not quite slim, more on the meaty side but def not fat. has cute back dimples, and some body art too.

service is top notch, she's a real bubbly girl who enjoys what she's doing. plenty of foreplay, excellent bbbj, rides well with her bouncing tits, and loves being painted, biting her pretty lips with pleasure.

will rtf when i get a chance.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

My 1st FR

Name: Ying from SilkStoking

Had a wonderful time with her.. All the other FRs from other bros is true.. She is a gem not to be miss..

Location is mear town area. Easy access and ample parking space for those who drives..
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 Natural. Sensitive nipple
Pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 She can Deepthroat
FJ: 9/10 her face expression/moans makes you wanna bang
her harder. Accommodate to any position of your liking without complaining..

She is hard working.. Can see her face looks tired, but still able to put a smile and serve..
Old 06-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
VIP888-JUNE

After having Nana, moved on to her friend June.
Firstly her pics posted in VIP888 don't do her justice.
Mine better live taken in her room.

Found a 'Golden Pill' lolz took it and effect fucking better then the blue bill.
Blood and Sperm all rushing up and down. Whole day thinking of bonking.
Works wonders seriously can last u 4-5days. Hard like Fuck.
Have Bro that PM me u can try and see if I am right.
Pocket 1 hole now...

Back to June.

https://www.vip-888.club/june-22yo.html

Looks: 8.5/10 Definitely not the prettiest around but sweet pretty enough to charm me. I wont reject this type of SYT.
Shower:9/10 Studio room alone with attached toilet full privacy. Shower together with be soaping her and vice versa. Shiock!
Frenching: 8/10 During shower I attack liao.. she was giggling and laughing think I horny to the max
BBBJ: 10/10 my rod already fucking hard seriously bro no joke. Thanks to the golden pill, manage to 'drag'.
Coz I think usually with such hornyness+BBBJ I would have exploded in her mouth..
FJ: 10/10 Pump her for a good 5-7 mins and exploded. Recovered very fast within 20mins and good to pump again.
Round 2 lasted quite a while(Fucking sastify with myself)
GFE: 9/10 June can speak simple English no problem and friendly.
Damage: $140/90/2+$10 tips for her

Left a happy man. 2 bonks in a week. Jialat today Pill take effect. Surely need another bonk real soon
Own apartment? Sounds tempting. Is she shaved down there bro?
Old 06-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
skadii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
yeah, Bro. totally agree with you. thaicandy okt reply is fucked up. shit ass replies. dont deserve any support from bro here. I doubt his girls will be any good either with such fucked up okt.
Haha i thought im the only one that kanna those shit ass replies from ThaiCandy. I guess he must have enough regulars to not entertain us

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
For scarlett, I booked for myself and a friend. His girl missed but mine on the other quite decent, price wise and service wise, considering newly opened. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the info. Shall try them one day.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TeeRukLover - Spears (06/03/2019 3.30pm)

RTF for Spears

Still as good as ever, kissing non stop
She became more playful this time round, kissing and playing with my fingers
Still rides well and kissing the whole time.
After each round, she will just lie down with and hug me. GFE maximum!
She is going back soon.

Damage $160 + tips!
Old 06-03-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

redial84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Yumi from Soi69
Location: Hotel near south as previously stated by the other bro..
Looks : 8/10, similar features, but by god can please tone down on the brightness of the skin? She’s not that fair, would say she’s got the
Body : 6/10, small framed but got tummy, with tattoo on the tummy area.
Boobs: prolly B or C,, but didn’t bother to really play with them.
BBBJ : hardworking with this.
FJ: 3/10 dead fish with closed eyes style, no DFK, no AR. Worst is no CIM, she asked for tips for CIM yo wtf bro!!!! Showered myself too.
AJ: tight, prolly the highest score among the rest of her scores lol.
GFE: 5/10. And it’s only because of her massage which was so so.

Don’t bother with her lol. Other Girls for AJ if you are an AJ lover.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

❤❥❤MAYREE❤❥❤ 34C NATURAL, HIGH https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=718929
Any reviews on her pls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1