The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Hi new to this thread. Recently been watching a lot of you tube videos about game. I would recomend alpha male strategies as a good channel. Also rollo tomassi the author of the rational male, has very good insights into womens behavior when it comes to relationships. Comes from an evolutionary psyc perspective. Just sharing info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Now is 2019. No more simping. We gona take the game back bros.
Hi bro, tks.

You're right!

Could you give a brief summary of what you hv learned from watching these videos and reading Tomassi's articles and books? Any insights?

BTW, simping is a term mostly used by African Americans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackadaisical View Post
Below is a past forum that I re-quote just for comments.

All women will mind how they look and cannot accept criticism. Women had been trying to imrove their look since day 1. No wonder women businesses thrived and all booming.

Women had been a largest consumers and love to shop. In any place, any time, any events they want to look the best. They will spent money just to look good, feel good and compete good.

Thank bro WB for posting such a great forum

Hope to be able to comment more in future.
Bro, tks so much.

The re-quote is worth reading a few times.

Quote:
Bro WB

You make my day.

Yes, most girls will like handsome men but like is not love. The girls only want to have handsome men but r/s dun ends there and life goes on.

If the handsome man dun know how to keep the r/s going by giving PVOs or playing around then everything can end.

Hope my comment is correct?

Thank you so much.
Bro, tks.

You're right!

BTW, the singer TH returned to SG as a singer again, over 3 1/2 yrs ago. At a bigger joint. She texted me saying that she would be happy to accept X$ a month for BY and I could fuck her as many times as I wanted. I didn't say yes or no.

A few wks later, TH wanted to move to a new place. I asked a good kaki to drive her n give me an assessment of her looks n figure. He said not bad n sent a few photos which he took. I did nothing.

TH then kept inviting me to go for lunch/dinner n she would pay for it. I said if I could find the time. I never accepted her offer. She was seeking approval and validation. I was always noncommittal. Must hv driven her crazy...

She was 19 in 2012, must be around 22-23 when she came back. Her value had declined.

I hv learned a lot from my encounters w/ TH. I had spent a grand total of perhaps $400 plus a dinner n a movie ticket for her when she was first here in 2012. I turned the tables on her and she was chasing me on her second tour here.

Her quote is insightful: "而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你 结果她却动了心." She was right!! She used to ridicule my diminutive height and my parsimony. Oh, I forgot, in 2014 she said she would never, ever want to hv me as her BF after I refused to give her loan. But I remained totally relaxed and non-reactive. She must be shocked because most men would become angry and defensive. From then onwards she knew she had made a grave error for not accepting my reasonable offer of X$ a month the first time. I didn't give her a penny. I know she couldn't wait to fuck me when she returned a yr later.

Every encounter is a learning experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomula View Post
Bro WB, noted with thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimbo View Post
Great thread by bro WB, hope to comment more too.

Have a good week ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonai View Post
Made my day too.

Thanks Bro WB for an excellent thread, really learnt a lot here.

Cheers.
Bros, thanks.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 28-01-2019 at 03:26 PM.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Zalashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome good thread, thanks bro WB.

Have a good day!
Old 30-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalashnikov View Post
Awesome good thread, thanks bro WB.

Have a good day!
Tks, bro.

Good morning!

I'll hv more time for outings in the next 10-12 days because my two full-time LPs are leaving for CNY tmr.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints (mostly PRC girls/women):

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty girls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints I go most often:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9:00pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high-end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. If I hv balance, the expense per pax is as low as $70!

I do go to other joints infrequently. I'm open to suggestions.

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of women for viewing at HH. Whereas better-looking ones may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though. The quality of girls/women at PC and Lido/P8 has been quite atrocious. But rare surprises do happen if you go often enough.

There is a plan C now: HFJs. Sitting in the hall is very cheap. And you're not obligated to hang a penny. I usually go to a specific joint when I hv info about a particular SYT who may be my type of pussy. But photos and videos can be deceiving and I've been greatly disappointed. In that case, I'll just get up n leave after 10 min. BTW, I hv a unique approach to singers for ST. I never pay and hope, unlike many patrons. No BY of singers for me. It has been a very long time since I met a singer who is my type of chio SYT. I may hv to adapt to the new reality n accept one w/ minor plastic surgery and who is not exactly an SYT.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your preference, option 1, 2, plan B or C or all four.

There is a plan D: Import girls of your type directly from the source. Maybe the only option left. That is another story.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Very well researched an written forum below.

Nothing more intense than PVOs although clitorial orgasms are also important.

Like the way you wrote the sentence

"In other words, clitoral O n vaginal O using fingers/vibrator is only an appetizer, NOT the main course. Giving other types of O for a full hour is not satisfying. Only PVO is truly continuous n 10-15 minutes is enough. The reason is the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin n endorphins...and they don't get moody due to dopamine withdrawal, unlike after other types of O."

Hope I can do more myself and learn to give my gf more PVOs.

Have a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Dear bro CS,

I should be the one thanking u n all bros here for ur loyal support.

Actually I hv benefited handsomely from the vast experiences n insights presented by so many esteemed bros on this thread. I enjoy posting n sharing because it's the rocket fuel for me to constantly improve myself, to search for new knowledge, to get to the real truth, to uncover the secrets...besides it's good karma.

Truth be told, I didn't realize the power of PVO until less than a yr ago. IMHO, it's the holy grail of female sexual satisfaction n fulfillment. And love n sexual addiction.

I discussed this briefly w/ bro FA a few days ago. He said, no wonder you're obsessed w/ giving PVO...

Recently, my Fujian lao po told me PVO is most pleasurable because it's continuous n intense, much much better than any other O using my fingers, tongue n vibrators, even in combination...she was being brutally honest, which was unlike her as she is usually aloof n reticent.

In other words, clitoral O n vaginal O using fingers/vibrator is only an appetizer, NOT the main course. Giving other types of O for a full hour is not satisfying. Only PVO is truly continuous n 10-15 minutes is enough. The reason is the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin n endorphins...and they don't get moody due to dopamine withdrawal, unlike after other types of O.

It was my 'aha moment.'

I then analyzed every RS I had had since age 20. The results r crystal clear.

Negative PVO, the girl/woman always cheated and/or left me.

Positive PVO, very, very hard to get rid of them! So be prepared...

And get this. There were girls who left me because of no PVO (although I didn't realize the real reason at the time as I thought powerful n multiple clitoral O n vaginal O w/ fingers were addictive enough), who later couldn't leave me after experiencing continuous PVO. My current two LT mistresses are two such examples. There hv been others...how I wish I knew this when I was 20.

Most girls/women don't even realize why they are so dissatisfied n frustrated. They may hv everything life has to offer, except PVO. It's in their subconscious mind. It's very primal.

The question is how do you give a girl PVO?

A few prerequisites.

She must be very relaxed n feel safe w/ you. She must trust u completely.

You must build up sexual tension by anticipation, teasing...

You must be dominant n lead her, inside n outside the bedroom.

You must know how to talk dirty to her.

Last but not least, you must hv self confidence/self mastery/masculine character. It's such a turn on for her.

Depending on her anatomy n your anatomy, find the best positions to hit her G n deep spots. Try different angles n modifications. It will take time. Be careful not to hurt her.

Next is THE most important. You must be able to enter her n sustain a rock hard erection for at least 10-15 minutes. There is no way around this. Perhaps 20 min is optimal. Getting her on top first will save u energy. But you need to be healthy enough to last...

BTW, look carefully at her face during continuous PVO. Doesn't she look beautiful n gorgeous?

She will get very satisfied n tired in the aftermath. If she cuddles u n falls asleep in ur arms and/or rests her face on ur chest, that is a very good sign.

Any comments n criticisms? I invite esteemed bros here to share their expertise.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 31-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

bet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB,

In 2014 you booked 3 gals and how much you paid per gal? In 2019 yesterday you mentioned HH booking was $150.

Very detailed and you definitely had enjoyed yourself since 2014 or earlier till today.

Hope I can master a bit of your lifestyle.

Cheers!

Quote:

A brief FR on my outing to TAM 3rd fl for HH Fri evening.

Actually I had planned to see a movie w/ my mistress but changed my mind when a new bro K99 whatsapp-ed me late morning abt his interest in an outing yesterday. I said ok for HH at TAM n sent invites to abt 35 bros, but 20 min later he said next time?!!

Many bros said not free or got dinner or sick or out of town or too last min...some never bothered to reply haha.

I then sent a msg to bro AP on Wechat, he replied ok in 2 min haha.

I mentioned him a wk ago on my "Pick Up" thread:

"I hv a new kaki who is one up on me on reducing expenses..........."

BTW, bro AP doesn't drink n he always smokes outside the rm. Mummies n gals flock to him. His secret? He has the low key demeanor and emotional mastery of Pres Xi.

Around 4PM I informed bro AP there would be only 2 of us. He said nvm, we go today.

I called mummy N to book a rm on 3rd fl.

Fortunately, I didn't bring my mistress. It turned out to be one of the most enjoyable n most productive outings ever.

When I arrived before 6PM, I found bro AP sitting outside the main entrance to TAM. He was so relaxed. I joined him n looked at every gal for 25 min. He would smiled n greeted every pretty gal.

BTW, I called mummy N because I find her 小妈 HT my type of pussy, who is currently back in China.

I ended up booking 3 gals, bro AP booked 2. His gals r shorter SYTs.

I rejected two other very cute gals because they asked for $200 for hh n because one has too slim legs n the other too thick legs.

The three gals I booked all hv ample boobs, one MILF, one 23 yo from Sichuan n a 23 yo XI from Hubei. XI was the last one to join the party n I told her to sit on my lap. She sat very close to my didi n I had a hardon. I could feel her rather big bouncy, well-toned butt n the warmth of her pussy n ass haha! All 3 gals took turns to sit on my lap. I like XI the most. She is abt 169, 54 kg, pretty, very fair, at least natural C? Very proportionate figure! I touched her arms, kissed her neck n massaged her neck n back...she kept saying 好爽哦. She then reciprocated n messaged me. I'm going to offer her ST, if rejected weekly BY.

Mummy N spent half her time w/ us. She was surprisingly helpful. She smiled n said to the gals, X dage (me) 很会照顾女孩子,有个女孩我介绍的跟他一年多, 签证到期回去了...

Later, I told N my interest in BY-ing her 小妈, terms to be discussed, but she could continue to work. I'm careful not to deprive N of a good assistant.

The damage? Rm charge $90, tips for mummy $50, waiter $10. $75 each.

The 30% bttle is now 20% haha.

Bro AP is one of my BEST kakis n I hv much to learn from him. Two other mummies came to the rm to play cards w/ him. And all the mummies said they loved him!!

Lastly, I really need to thank bro K99 hahaha. I'll see a movie tonight...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 31-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
lackadaisical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You're right!

BTW, the singer TH returned to SG as a singer again, over 3 1/2 yrs ago. At a bigger joint. She texted me saying that she would be happy to accept X$ a month for BY and I could fuck her as many times as I wanted. I didn't say yes or no.

A few wks later, TH wanted to move to a new place. I asked a good kaki to drive her n give me an assessment of her looks n figure. He said not bad n sent a few photos which he took. I did nothing.

TH then kept inviting me to go for lunch/dinner n she would pay for it. I said if I could find the time. I never accepted her offer. She was seeking approval and validation. I was always noncommittal. Must hv driven her crazy...

She was 19 in 2012, must be around 22-23 when she came back. Her value had declined.

I hv learned a lot from my encounters w/ TH. I had spent a grand total of perhaps $400 plus a dinner n a movie ticket for her when she was first here in 2012. I turned the tables on her and she was chasing me on her second tour here.

Her quote is insightful: "而女人会让你觉得她不可能会爱上你 结果她却动了心." She was right!! She used to ridicule my diminutive height and my parsimony. Oh, I forgot, in 2014 she said she would never, ever want to hv me as her BF after I refused to give her loan. But I remained totally relaxed and non-reactive. She must be shocked because most men would become angry and defensive. From then onwards she knew she had made a grave error for not accepting my reasonable offer of X$ a month the first time. I didn't give her a penny. I know she couldn't wait to fuck me when she returned a yr later.

Bro WB
Bro, agreed that as woman aged their market value decline!

Cheers.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, tks.

You're right!

Could you give a brief summary of what you hv learned from watching these videos and reading Tomassi's articles and books? Any insights?

BTW, simping is a term mostly used by African Americans.

Bro, tks so much.

The re-quote is worth reading a few times.

Bro, tks.

You're right!

Bros, thanks.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Hi bro wb in thailand now. So sorry for the late reply. Rollo tomassi looks at things from an evolutionary perspective. So he says that gals will go for the high status alpha for sex because of good genetics. But very often they will settle for the beta provisioner type to be in a relationship. As they know that the provider type is a more stable and wont desert them. So basically aloha fucks and beta bucks. Alpha seed and beta need. He also says that women love opportunistically while men love idealistically. Hence, a woman will never be able to love a man like how we want to be loved. As for ams he teaches mostly on flings not relationships. He says never validate a women. Never give them your non sexual attention. That way she will chase your validation. Simps is a term a see around you tube means weak men who do shit for women.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
MichaelMRTrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish to master a bit of bro WB's lifestyle too.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bet365 View Post
Bro WB,

In 2014 you booked 3 gals and how much you paid per gal? In 2019 yesterday you mentioned HH booking was $150.

Very detailed and you definitely had enjoyed yourself since 2014 or earlier till today.

Hope I can master a bit of your lifestyle.

Cheers!
Old 01-02-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
WuTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well researched indeed.

Thanks Bro WB for this awesome thread, many things to learn here.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bet365 View Post
Bro WB

Very well researched an written forum below.

Nothing more intense than PVOs although clitorial orgasms are also important.

Like the way you wrote the sentence

"In other words, clitoral O n vaginal O using fingers/vibrator is only an appetizer, NOT the main course. Giving other types of O for a full hour is not satisfying. Only PVO is truly continuous n 10-15 minutes is enough. The reason is the optimal mix of dopamine, oxytocin n endorphins...and they don't get moody due to dopamine withdrawal, unlike after other types of O."

Hope I can do more myself and learn to give my gf more PVOs.

Have a great day.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, agreed that as woman aged their market value decline!

Cheers.
Fully agreed with the statement!

Happy weekend.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

anchorage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hv a new post on the thread "Do most girls like "handsome" guys?"

<<<<<Good evening!

I'm surprised that there has not been a refutation to my post.

Oh, there is something else I want to add.

If you perceive yourself to hv less sexual value than your wife/GF/mistress/er nai/lover, your RS w/ her will fail.

And if you believe that you don't deserve her, for whatever reason, your RS w/ her will also fail.

It's a certainty.

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>
Bro WB

Yes totally agree with this observation..
it is probably subconscious..once you habour those negative thoughts - less sexual value and not deserved..
So ..you need to have personal mastery and be in control..and feel and show that she need you for her sexual pleasure....and she is sexually and emotionally addicted to you..
Old 01-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

anchorage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A gal may push u away after clitoral O (from whatever means) or digital vaginal O because of hypersensity, but she will never ask u to stop if u give her continuous PVO. NEVER, unless u give her pain especially if ur didi is very large n you do her in a certain position n at a certain angle...regardless of how wet she is.

Evidently, fingers and sex toys are very different from a natural living "xiao didi."

Cheers!

Bro WB
nice post, bro warbird. I am definitely not in the league to BY so seldom read this thread. But the PVO stuff is definitely interesting. I have a Thai fling who I think is addicted. She cums quite easily with rough play but I noticed everytime she cums, she would want to push me down and start riding me again. Not that kind of fast paced riding that started our sex but slow grinding on the hard cock. I think she just needs it to fulfil her next orgasm. So I have to make sure to keep it hard and don't release b4 she gets her sexual high
Old 01-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
fomula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;18299262
I'll hv more time for outings in the next 10-12 days because my two full-time LPs are leaving for CNY tmr.

Cheers!

Bro WB[/QUOTE]

Enjoy yourself bro!
Old 01-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
hutgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorage99 View Post
Bro WB

Yes totally agree with this observation..
it is probably subconscious..once you habour those negative thoughts - less sexual value and not deserved..
So ..you need to have personal mastery and be in control..and feel and show that she need you for her sexual pleasure....and she is sexually and emotionally addicted to you..
Totally agree with the observation too.

Thanks Bro WB for a fantastic thread, best in SBF!

Cheers.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Miksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorage99 View Post
nice post, bro warbird. I am definitely not in the league to BY so seldom read this thread. But the PVO stuff is definitely interesting. I have a Thai fling who I think is addicted. She cums quite easily with rough play but I noticed everytime she cums, she would want to push me down and start riding me again. Not that kind of fast paced riding that started our sex but slow grinding on the hard cock. I think she just needs it to fulfil her next orgasm. So I have to make sure to keep it hard and don't release b4 she gets her sexual high
I have a Thai FB who is the same too, want to cum a few times per session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1