The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

1. I am 35 chn, a crossdresser (dress as a slut cos there is a woman living deep inside me). When IIlick n tease a hard cock, I feel good as a woman. But when u pull down my panty and stocking, thrust n fuck yr hard cock deep n hard and long into my tight ass, i feel complete as a woman.

2. MY erotic tongue and tight ass is good to serve mature consenting horny adults who just want free ons fun with no committments. My looks is passable n rather slutty. Of course, if u seek beauty queens like those at Changi Point, may I suggest u pay to choose n pick yr choice beauty queen of your desires at Changi.

3. My place in east free for fun after 2230 when my parent sleep. If not, u got to pay for hotel 81 room rental charges if u want to enjoy my free erotic tongue anytime earlier than 2230.

4. Email me at [email protected] if u want to make contact n see if we can click n comfortable enough for u to enjoy my free erotic bj.. cheers
Old 01-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

u come n try lo, but better warn u, u sure get addicted to warm slutty tongue that u sure moan n groan n beg me not to stop sucking u...
Old 01-02-2009, 04:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nam314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun get wat u mean...? U mean u r ladyboy?
Old 01-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

ya but i not sex worker. I only give erotic bj based on mutual comfort n understanding.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U got some pictures of yourself to show us? At least we know how you should look like.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

email me at [email protected], we then trade picture lo...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

??really dont understand
Old 02-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

what u need to understand is - u will be moaning, groaning n begging me not to stop licking, teasing n deepthroating yr hard cock with my warm slutty erotic tonuge, cos u going to explode all yr hot cum deep into my throat.. simple enough??
Old 04-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
what u need to understand is - u will be moaning, groaning n begging me not to stop licking, teasing n deepthroating yr hard cock with my warm slutty erotic tonuge, cos u going to explode all yr hot cum deep into my throat.. simple enough??
any bro here try u b4?? y got no FR???
Old 04-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ermmm...btw correct me if i am wrong???Ladyboy is pre-ops but with breast rite?as for cross dresser if i am not wrong shud be still a man but will change only to girls clothing when at nite?
Old 05-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bobchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

allow me to comment.........i have known 'her' for a couple of years but lost touch due to my hesitant to let her try on me reason being she stay East while i stay West and her home only available after 2230 hrs at night. Anyway i got her contact and will be squeezing my time out to let her try my hard one in her throat..Brothers in the East do try it and put up some FR for other brothers to judge.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
yeap.....that's simple enough.......
what kind of costumes you crossdress in ?

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 05-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

For those of you who wonders if my looks is slutty enough or womanly enough to make u horny for my erotic tongue, u may want to ask BOBCHOW if i am slutty enough in looks. He still ask me for the umpteenth time to show my slutty look on cam (whenever he see me on msn) for him to be horny enough to wank his rocks off on cam. If my passable slutty look is not womanly enough, u think he still remembers me after so long? u think he still wants to see me in lingerie on cam?
Old 05-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_sgsg View Post
ermmm...btw correct me if i am wrong???Ladyboy is pre-ops but with breast rite?as for cross dresser if i am not wrong shud be still a man but will change only to girls clothing when at nite?
Yes, that would be the common intepretation bro. So...

1. A man who likes to wear women's clothes (in drag) is also considered a drag queen, or a transvestite. Drag Queen = Transvestite = Crossdresser.

2. Ladyboys (or Shemales or Chicks with Dicks) are pre-ops with naturally long hair, womanly traits and enhanced breasts. Yum yum.

3. Transsexuals would be post-ops.

So cqueen... are you No. 1 or No. 2??

I think bros are all confused, so perhaps you could give us some clarity. I myself think you are No. 1, a drag queen. But if you're number 2, maybe you would like to give your stats like they do in VS.....
Old 05-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Yes, that would be the common intepretation bro. So...

1. A man who likes to wear women's clothes (in drag) is also considered a drag queen, or a transvestite. Drag Queen = Transvestite = Crossdresser.

2. Ladyboys (or Shemales or Chicks with Dicks) are pre-ops with naturally long hair, womanly traits and enhanced breasts. Yum yum.

3. Transsexuals would be post-ops.

So cqueen... are you No. 1 or No. 2??

I think bros are all confused, so perhaps you could give us some clarity. I myself think you are No. 1, a drag queen. But if you're number 2, maybe you would like to give your stats like they do in VS.....

Show us your sluty picture :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1