The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cherry in ltd, $130 for just 30mins, meaning $260 for 60mins with just HJ. wow, is this the pricier ML in the mkt.
Old 19-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Anyone managed to up the ml before?
So did you managed to up ml before ?
Old 19-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This kind of topic always seems to have the intention to stir and has been asked many times before. Whatever anyone says anything, will you truly believe his words or know the full story? End of the day anything can happen and the answer is as good as not saying anything.
The true forever myth of this forum and ML market. No one answer or a correct answer for this question.

For all newbies, a WL works as a ML to provide massage and sensual services mainly HJ which is the basic of things. There is no FJ in the menu.

So does ML have the obligation to let you fuck? No they don't, they don't owe you that. They have an obligation to HJ you because you paid for it. Sometimes BJ and what is on their advertised menu. Simple as that.

Like every website says, whatever additional you get is based on chemistry. Which is very much quite true, the preference lies with the ML. If you have a great time then good for you but that experience is yours and does not apply to others.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
This kind of topic always seems to have the intention to stir and has been asked many times before. Whatever anyone says anything, will you truly believe his words or know the full story? End of the day anything can happen and the answer is as good as not saying anything.
Forbidden fruit always taste better.. That's what is playing tricks in some cheongsters minds when it comes to able to TOP UP too get FJ from MLs.. The false sense of "achievement". Ego upped.

Some willing to top up $100 or even more just to eat this forbidden fruit, when the irony is if they browse the sites for FLs, $150 and above can easily get them a very pretty and hot body FL.

As another bro always said, if the FJ ain't free or if you have to fork out $$$ that cost more than the prettier FLs out there, then it's not very sensible. To each its own.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Only thing about this FR is it mentions a massage bed. There was no massage bed when I was there, just a regular bed.

As for looks, for me, closest to reality is the second row, on the right, staring at camera in white shirt. That's been 'beautified' a bit but it's fairly accurate, maybe add 2 years or so. The photos farther below, where she's in long pigtails, that's definitely her, but that makes her look more SYT-ish than she really is.

I had a really nice time with her, altho she speaks no English, and the sensual was top of the line. No complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Problem is this FR repeats many times, which is quite dubious. I shall try her some other day, meanwhile I got my next target liao

unless it ends up badly then I might go for her tmr
Old 19-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Only thing about this FR is it mentions a massage bed. There was no massage bed when I was there, just a regular bed.

As for looks, for me, closest to reality is the second row, on the right, staring at camera in white shirt. That's been 'beautified' a bit but it's fairly accurate, maybe add 2 years or so. The photos farther below, where she's in long pigtails, that's definitely her, but that makes her look more SYT-ish than she really is.

I had a really nice time with her, altho she speaks no English, and the sensual was top of the line. No complaints.
wow like tat is really look like OL le. shall put her in my to try list
Old 19-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJL View Post
Cherry in ltd, $130 for just 30mins, meaning $260 for 60mins with just HJ. wow, is this the pricier ML in the mkt.
she is on lonely guys for $120 for 60 mins

and FL on another site..

so probably just testing to see whether able to hook up some newbies or gong kias with the 30mins...
Old 19-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

time to stir. where is charlietan ?
I tot he is very concerned abt fellow "bros" well being , but no updates after 2 weeks ?

how his dick ? he visited this forum a few days ago. not a word on his results ?

be responsible , posted names but there after run silent run deep ?
Old 19-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

hmmmmm, might go visit poppy's place since there is a new girl there.

suddenly alot of selection, i heard west side finally got 1 not bad one. will post more tonight.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
she is on lonely guys for $120 for 60 mins

and FL on another site..

so probably just testing to see whether able to hook up some newbies or gong kias with the 30mins...
better don’t become a norm and everyone follow 😬
Old 19-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The lorongs with the legal houses are pretty much the only place that is still under the stigma which is usually far from where ML stays, other than that it’s a famous place for food. Especially dim sum, seafood and durians.

For those married men afraid of being spotted, as long you were seen entering condos alone, be it Geylang or Orchard, I think it doesn’t really make much of a difference. Unless your job is related and can bail you out of it then you prolly still have explanations to do if your wife asked. Always do the necessary precautions if you want to chiong.

Geylang definitely isn’t like what it used to be compared to last time before all the nice atas condo/famous eateries came up. Folks that has been thru the era where streetwalkers roamed the streets, with hundreds of men walking the Lorongs like Pasar malam asking for quotations and watching out for police vehicles should know.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJL View Post
She is a FL so you better stay away cause she anyhow price herself.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/gi-gi-massage/

Massage good but like intimacy
Beautiful girl

Anyone got other experience with this girl
Old 19-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/gi-gi-massage/

Massage good but like intimacy
Beautiful girl

Anyone got other experience with this girl
Had a few not so good reviews few months back. Maybe her attitude might have improved now, don't know.
Old 19-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Had a few not so good reviews few months back. Maybe her attitude might have improved now, don't know.
Agreed, attitude not very good.
Intimacy not there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1