The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
But if being spotted walking out from condo....
Like that tio ToTo also bo bian. To me G Area less dangerous than B area in terms of that aspect.

General rule to avoid area which you got friends and relatives. To think about it, town will be very dangerous in that aspect, especially weekends.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Bro, lets talk about the looks. How close is her to her video? even if she not SYT like in her photos, u add a couple of years also like chio OL leh.

Very tempting
here got another review by another bro.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=2238
Old 18-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Problem is this FR repeats many times, which is quite dubious. I shall try her some other day, meanwhile I got my next target liao

unless it ends up badly then I might go for her tmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Old 18-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Even though Geylang has changed so much, the stigma still remains I guess.

For me what is "safe" and "unsafe" depends on the neighbourhood resident mix and dynamics.

1. Neighbourhoods comprising mainly Singaporeans:
Since these high-priced condos/houses were bought to be stayed in, there is a sense of home-pride. The home and surroundings must be well-kept and free of undesirables - vice being one of them. Lest property value goes down. So the Singaporean residents there will be highly suspicious of "frequent new faces", be very nosy and will report. Wouldn't you too?

2. Neighbourhoods comprising mainly rental tenants:
Since there is so much coming and going of people from different nationalities and demographics, there is a lot more acceptance to "frequent new faces". There is also a higher tolerance of going-ons. Renters tend to mind their own business,because they probably have their own dirty little secrets too. Lol.

So guess which does Geylang belong to? That's why I have actually felt safest when I have to go to GL.
wow I never thought of it that way, interesting insight. Reminds me of how I spotted tourists, a family of 4 entering and then a family of 3 with luggages leaving the condo that I visited recently. Don't have to worry about bumping in locals that actually stays there.

My personal thought was also like, 'the most dangerous place is the safest'. In terms of AV raids that are being reported, there is higher frequency in the areas away from Area G.
That said, I'm mostly a lurker here and don't take my words for it. GE incoming, wind strong in all areas, chiong safe and good luck.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
But if being spotted walking out from condo....
Aiyo, if a cheongster really afraid to be spotted... Now there's a very easy and totally acceptable way to go incognito. So acceptable that everyone is doing all around Asia - wear a baseball cap and a haze mask la.

Nowadays got puppy dog face mask, Pikachu face mask, or the normal cheap light blue haze mask sold at every pharmacy. Nobody will think you weird because everyone is wearing one now... In Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Japan all wear mask.

Just don't lim kopi at the coffeeshop because must remove mask to lim mah.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, if a cheongster really afraid to be spotted... Now there's a very easy and totally acceptable way to go incognito. So acceptable that everyone is doing all around Asia - wear a baseball cap and a haze mask la.

Nowadays got puppy dog face mask, Pikachu face mask, or the normal cheap light blue haze mask sold at every pharmacy. Nobody will think you weird because everyone is wearing one now... In Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Japan all wear mask.

Just don't lim kopi at the coffeeshop because must remove mask to lim mah.
The more you hide the more ppls want to see u
Intend to wear cap, buying soon. The best is bat man mask
Old 18-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

i'm a nobody... but I prefer to wear a cap whenever I go visit ML or FL..

too many CCTVs everywhere.. a cap is good to a certain extent..

furthermore.. Singapore weather is hot n sunny.. cap is widely acceptable... mask isn't...

want to play don't be scared.. Area G also many good foods.. I always go there makan.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.info/erica-massage/

Wowed by her change in photos and positive FRs from bros here, decided to give her a try.

Location is central and seasoned cheongsters will be familiar, convenient for both drivers and MRT commuters.

Shared apartment but will have privacy as washroom is not shared.

Erica in person is pretty close to the pictures, at most discount 10%. Figure wise she aint the tall and slender kind, curves at the right places. Her C cuppers are natural, soft and FIRM, which is not common for boobs her size.

Sensual wise she is above average imo, not the SOP type but not the full of surprises type too. The biggest plus point to me, her roaming restrictions are low, just be gentle and ask nicely, chances are you will go places..

She smells really good and kept her hair in great shape, something I always give credit to for MLs whom bother to ensure they look and smell wonderful.

All in all, a worthwhile session and certainly in my RTM list.

Oh, kisses are allowed too
Old 18-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ning Xia, the Bonnie Loo lookalike, resumes operations today.
Bonnie Loo!! I like!! Missed her last time, time to visit her soon!!
Old 18-02-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here is a tale of me being cheapo with a MR.

https://sglonelyguys.info/mimi-massage/

See the posting $80-90, thinking hosay liao, maybe the low end spectrum is coming.
Well, I learnt, what you pay for is what you get.

---trim---
Overall: Money was collected upfront. GFE feels commercial, a few honest words slip and immediately sian half. She is with some pride, saying been in this line for a while. Quite a few regulars, the ones who visit all become regulars, she said.

Sigh, maybe it is just me with my high standard? Maybe "chemistry"?

Instantly I feel that what you pay for is what you get, the lower rates coming up may not be a good thing after all. I would really pay a little more for Yue Yue, Yu-er, Angela or Lina (my rotating regulars together with Laura).
Cheers and Happy Hunting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/da-lin-massage/
Any of you guys tried before? Photos looks good.
Suddenly alerted by the price. $80. Usually only for old aunties then it is this priceline. Or spa without entry included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfoo1 View Post
Same, been eyeing her but no reviews. Suspicious feels like it's a landmine :/
I just had to try one CAT80 ML for my own experience. here's my MR for Da Lin. TL;DR version: Mostly similar to what bro Blu3 experienced with Mimi.
I will not recommend her for bros who are used to the usual CAT110 Massage+Service level, but I felt it was really ok for a budget choice for release.

(-) A lot of units across each level, shared apartment.
Looks & figure:
(+)Opened the door wrapped in towel only.
(-) Discount 20-30% from photos and add few years to her age, got a really pretty smile thou. slight tummy which you can see in the vid from tsrj ad. No shower together despite it being advertised. Money was collected upfront.

Massage:
(+)Auto full nude when I laid down. Surprisingly decent with good strength (not those anyhow kind of brute strength). Personally, I felt she did better than the CAT100 ML I went to previously. MLs who advertise as full nude should go full nude automatically without being asked.
Sensual:
(-) A bit of teasing and touching, not much before turning over. Seems like sensual is what the CAT80 ML lacks.
(+)On the good side, it was full 4G roaming.
CBJ/CIM:
First CBJ for me, previously all BBBJs. pardon my inexperiences but I cum really quickly from BJs. So it's hard for me to judge.
(+)69 position for full view of her bushy pussy. Came in condom, cleaned up and continued with head/neck massage until time's up.
(-) Left the unit, checked my phone in the lift, it was on the 50th min mark though.

Overall:
GFE feels commercial, but still quite nice to chat with. For CAT80 ML, I wasn't expecting much, so I still kind of enjoyed my session. A good budget option if the APs in Area G are all unavailable, but otherwise I won't RTM since there's still a few CAT110 that I wanna try.

I don't chiong much, hence I don't write MRs much, so pardon me if this is too lengthy. YMMV.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Bonnie Loo!! I like!! Missed her last time, time to visit her soon!!
Don't take my word for it. But I do feel that her 眼神 is similar to Bonnie's.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Anyone managed to up the ml before?
Old 19-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
With money, anything is possible. Those that "hold out" while you spend more and more, can forget it. If you do get it, usually first 2 visits can already. Prepare for drama thou if you reveal here lol.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course. Some with top up, some not. But money talks most times.
Old 19-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This kind of topic always seems to have the intention to stir and has been asked many times before. Whatever anyone says anything, will you truly believe his words or know the full story? End of the day anything can happen and the answer is as good as not saying anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1