The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vivian from Milktea
Fucked her over the weekends with weekend promo
$100 1 shot so why not

Available at the timing 2am
Location Hotel Discreet Reception Sleeping with Blanket Covered
Look similar
Clean you clean clean in shower
Her Smile Is So Virgin So Cute
Look like those super XMM from ITE or so.

But too bad I am not too old to enjoy such not so experienced XMM
I like some dominating type

Cheap bonk
Value for money
But won’t RTF
Old 20-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=890272

FR for Fion Poison Stable

Looks:
Looks similar to the photos, cute bubbly girl. Suitable for bros who like cute girls. Not the chio bu type.

Body:
She is not the slim type, a little baby fat around but still good figure. Some might say a little bah bah, but just a little. Must specify wait bros think fat haha

Boobs:
Natural Nice B Boobs. My favourite. Soft firm squeeze with feel. Nipples to suckle on while I squeeze.

BBBJ:
The BBBJ is like a CFM gf feel not the commercial fast kind. Got passion and pace and eye contact. Really well done for me. Enjyoed her BBBJ.

FJ:
The FJ is her best skill and highlight selling point. Accommodating yet wild with power moans. You really feel her enjoying the sex with you.

Frenching:
Light kisses here and there at first and once the chemistry built up, it was time to lock tongues.

GFE/communication:
English was good enough to communicate. Her attitude was positive so did not feel commercial.

RTF: Another possible RTF option as the service was good. Good value and damage not high and service good.

Old 20-07-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...ighlight=pearl

One word - DISASTROUS.
Give you another word related to the first one - AVOID.

Had a 150/45/1 shot lunch session with Pearl this afternoon and it was totally fucked up.

Location: Reasonably central - got parking and ok bus connection but MRT very far away

Room: A bit run down but better than other places I've been to

Looks: Face is pretty and can see resemblance but photos were probably taken 8-10 years ago or mucho photo shoppo (likely a bit of both)

Boobs: Big D or E cups that sag with big nipples and areola - just what I was looking for but then can only squeeze ("lightly" she said) and no licking or playing with radio buttons allowed

Body: Clearly has mileage on it which I don't mind. I like my women sometimes to be meaty and this is certainly a meaty body. She is not in her 20s and more likely mid 30s. Saw another FR which said that he liked grabbing her small waist while in cowboy mode. What a fucking joke - either small means 35 inch waist or more, or this guy has Shaquille O'Neal sized hands...

Frenching: Zero

Painting: A few licks here and there and then the Magic Hand will come along and push face away. BTW the OKT said french and paint is on the menu. Clearly he's been deceived or just shooting off his mouth without knowing...

Shower: Took way too long - at least 10min. Accused me of not being clean and even asked me "do you clean?" while holding my dick. If that is not the start of a mood killer then fuck me dead... Ok there's hygiene and then there is hygiene but when the girl cleans your dick three times with much scrubbing with soap each time then it's quite fucked up. BTW I always go to toilet before meeting the girl and clean under the foreskin so this Pearl clearly has some OCD fucking issues.

BJ: Got a short 4-5min BJ in the shower which was nice

FJ: Never even got to put my cock in. How to even get hard when you're told french and paint is on the menu but then you don't get anything?

HJ: So seeing that I'm still soft she asked if I was angry. I said that I'm ok. So then she starts to do a HJ that got rougher as each minute passed.

I went in at 11.55am (that's when OKT told me about how to locate the apartment) and at 12.26pm and in the middle of the HJ, she tells me "we have 5 minutes left". I looked at my watch and it said 12.26pm so I said incredulously "so fast?" She said yes so I cannot tahan any and just got up to change. Then she keeps asking me "you're angry?". And kept repeating this question again and again and told me not to be angry and to not say anything or report back to boss. She even hugged me so I shrugged her off and said it's too late cos I got no mood.

Reported to OKT and have to admit that I ranted a bit. He told me to chill... Then offered me a discount on my next visit. Bro I'm not going back to Hookers Club again. Trust once destroyed is hard to get back. I told him only if next session is $50 for 45min then he said 'paiseh' and that's it.

RTF: No fucking way!
$150 for one shot is considered quite a premium. Given such a low standard service, it is a total waste of money and time.

Well, this is a well written honest FR after a string of fake FRs recently.

Problem is with the FL, i think OKT has already done a good job and no fault on his side for arranging the appointment.

Thanks bro for helping others dodge a bullet.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
ISUZU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISUZU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeGer View Post
Must support this sort of FR. +1
Thanks for the genius Field report
Old 20-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotpocket1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jaguar (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=88...ghlight=jaguar)

Location - ample parking, no confusion
Looks - spicy and very pretty
Body - beautiful body, cannot really see her scars thigh were slim and legs were long
Boobs - her Ds were my heaven
Ass - I love her cute peachy ass. Perfect for ramming her doggy.
Bj - straight to the deed, and work on me well. Suction and all was awesome
Fj - she rly did make sure she drained every last drip out of me. Her moans were so sensual and exotic. Super sexy.
Rtf - very likely
Old 20-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a legit review (not even gonna use the term FR). I'm writing it because I had a good time, and nothing else. You look at my join date and my past posts can infer I'm a real person, and I have been on SBF for about 10 years.

Anyway, girl was Pizz from Lover's Fortress.

A pity she's going back this Friday already.

I took 1 shot only because I know my limits, and don't want to stress myself to get the 2nd one. This is supposed to be fun lol

Anyway, OKT was responsive. Nothing really to complain except if want to niao a bit, would be nice if I could start earlier since I reached earlier. And I'm sure the girl would be in the room already anyway.

Hotel wise. It's in geylang. And need to register. So if you're the kind that really values privacy, this might be a turn off or even a deal breaker.

Girl was really the sexy sexy slutty SYT type. You could see the twinkle twinkle CFM eyes and playful character from the start. She has good figure but the boobs are smaller than what they look like in the pictures. But not small - definitely a handful. And they are natural. And her raisin nipples do get hard when she's aroused LOL. So nice to lick and play with them. She also has a nice tan.

Her English was also good enough to communicate without google translate. Big plus point for me, and I suspect for many.

And yeah, when I first went into the room, she was in pink small bra and g string. So sexy!

The action started right after I paid her the money. I could already sense she's the horny horny type. So not GFE type nor commercial feeling. Perfect for me!

Teased me in the shower while cleaning attentively. Wow, her chocolatey tan looks so good while she was cleaning me and talking dirty. She did quite light AR. And she said she likes my physique lol

Fast forward to the bed. She really took her time to catbath me, and her BBBJ was so good. The attention to detail and licking was perfect. She catbath and blew me for like 20 minutes lol. Even i also feel tired for her.

I didn't do much FJ as somehow my cock never hard for long. But it's fine.. I'm not too calculative about getting my money's worth so to speak. More of overall experience kind of person.

We chatted quite a bit after the sex was over.

Really unfortunate she is going back real soon. If I were super horny tomorrow, I would definitely find her again. But I am the type really dependent on mood and energy levels one.

But yeah, overall, damn worth my time and money.

Last edited by p u r e; 20-07-2022 at 06:54 PM.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Met3rstick is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jenny -Seduction

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=jenny

Jenny is a real sweetheart. From
The way she looks and her passion for giving a good service. We both enjoyed a sty night as we kissed. we were bot hungry for each other. I should highlight our 69. she licked and sucked me so well. I only requested for cowgirl and she performed it very well. I felt her wet and tight pussy as she grinder on me.

Thumbs up Jenny.

RFs: See you soon
Old 20-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...ighlight=pearl

One word - DISASTROUS.
Give you another word related to the first one - AVOID.

Had a 150/45/1 shot lunch session with Pearl this afternoon and it was totally fucked up.

Location: Reasonably central - got parking and ok bus connection but MRT very far away

Room: A bit run down but better than other places I've been to

Looks: Face is pretty and can see resemblance but photos were probably taken 8-10 years ago or mucho photo shoppo (likely a bit of both)

Boobs: Big D or E cups that sag with big nipples and areola - just what I was looking for but then can only squeeze ("lightly" she said) and no licking or playing with radio buttons allowed

Body: Clearly has mileage on it which I don't mind. I like my women sometimes to be meaty and this is certainly a meaty body. She is not in her 20s and more likely mid 30s. Saw another FR which said that he liked grabbing her small waist while in cowboy mode. What a fucking joke - either small means 35 inch waist or more, or this guy has Shaquille O'Neal sized hands...

Frenching: Zero

Painting: A few licks here and there and then the Magic Hand will come along and push face away. BTW the OKT said french and paint is on the menu. Clearly he's been deceived or just shooting off his mouth without knowing...

Shower: Took way too long - at least 10min. Accused me of not being clean and even asked me "do you clean?" while holding my dick. If that is not the start of a mood killer then fuck me dead... Ok there's hygiene and then there is hygiene but when the girl cleans your dick three times with much scrubbing with soap each time then it's quite fucked up. BTW I always go to toilet before meeting the girl and clean under the foreskin so this Pearl clearly has some OCD fucking issues.

BJ: Got a short 4-5min BJ in the shower which was nice

FJ: Never even got to put my cock in. How to even get hard when you're told french and paint is on the menu but then you don't get anything?

HJ: So seeing that I'm still soft she asked if I was angry. I said that I'm ok. So then she starts to do a HJ that got rougher as each minute passed.

I went in at 11.55am (that's when OKT told me about how to locate the apartment) and at 12.26pm and in the middle of the HJ, she tells me "we have 5 minutes left". I looked at my watch and it said 12.26pm so I said incredulously "so fast?" She said yes so I cannot tahan any and just got up to change. Then she keeps asking me "you're angry?". And kept repeating this question again and again and told me not to be angry and to not say anything or report back to boss. She even hugged me so I shrugged her off and said it's too late cos I got no mood.

Reported to OKT and have to admit that I ranted a bit. He told me to chill... Then offered me a discount on my next visit. Bro I'm not going back to Hookers Club again. Trust once destroyed is hard to get back. I told him only if next session is $50 for 45min then he said 'paiseh' and that's it.

RTF: No fucking way!
Solid FR. We need mroe of this sort of detailed and honest reviews. I like how you still gave credit where its due.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SethJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Tanya
Stable: Poison
OKT: Best bro. Very patience and friendly towards a first timer like me. Awesome. Pls support...
Location: 3 star hotel but discreet and quiet. Good enough for business.
Looks: Very cute and close to photo!
Body: Very nice body.
Boobs: Even more nice to grab. Good nipples also.
French: No French as I think she not use to it.
BBBJ: The one that upsized my package.
FJ: Nice and tight. Little moaning. Maybe my skill and connection with her not enough thus unable to complete mission.
HJ: Moved onto HJ, very determined and has long endurance. More shiok for me so reach the boom.
Attitude: Just shy I guess.
GFE: Maybe she doesn't know English that's why don't really have connection.

Overall nice girl and please treat her well. Might move onto to try others.
Old 20-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
$150 for one shot is considered quite a premium. Given such a low standard service, it is a total waste of money and time.

Well, this is a well written honest FR after a string of fake FRs recently.

Problem is with the FL, i think OKT has already done a good job and no fault on his side for arranging the appointment.

Thanks bro for helping others dodge a bullet.
yeah i agree. i think if this were those legal house 50 60 bucks kind, I won't make a big hoo ha. but for 150 bucks.. thats mad.
Old 20-07-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Squ1re is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried TheRegeantLust Stable? I remembered a few years ago it was a stable you can trust if I remember correctly.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Late Fr for Pinkky from Galaxyxscorts which i only support Trusted stable .
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Location same old place need to register which i dont mind , counter is already my old friend as i visit 2x a week .

Pinkky some angle look like Hongkong 古惑仔 小结巴 if u all notice , Real person 75% near to photo , slim then i tot as compare to photo . okt just post a video in their member telegram group not everyone can join which make you special .

Pinkky is very patience , undress u , shower for u , starting abit shy but after smiling at each other body for awhile we started with a boring conversation like asking 5W & 1H .
She gives good catbath, licking my neck down to nipple and continuing with bbbj , Not bad blow with much saliva.

Fingering done Shaven nice tasty looking pussy.
Paint her pussy for quite long she also damn enjoyed it,will keep push her pussy toward your tongue.
She is very tight!At first only 1 finger,2 finger is a bit of squeeze

Frenching , very slight frenching initially, then turn quite aggressive after she's high!! so far i didnt have this problem before guys , sometime profile say no frenching but i still get it . guys seriously depend on your looks and the girls comfortable . if the profile write yes french kiss , but the girl dont give you 100% or even 80% of her service mean you know yourself la . dont say it too obvious !

Moaning sound normal , nothing special .
Massage not bad , maybe is late night plus i very tired so the massage really helps alot for my 2nd shot .
RTF : Definitely will be back !
.................................................. .................................................. .......
Recently saw alot of big mouth talking in great bonk without any actions.

Here's my booking with them just in case some big mouth wanna say my FR is what . actually i dont care also , just bringing this up as every stable will need people like me not those negative comment .
Do we really need to do this everytime we write a FR to let other keep suspecting ? lol i dont think so . my points and power might be low , but whatever i say is the truth sorry if my english is sux .
Old 20-07-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Didnt try Aj as i dont like , about others what you say is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfetus View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=890907

Field report for pinky from galaxy

Location area G

Looks 9/10 same photo provided

Body 9/10 slim and petite

Boobs 8.5/10 soft and handful

French 8.8/10 same lost lover

Pussy 9/10 small and watery la

Ass 10/10 perky type and nice to jam

When knock the door was surprise by her as she wears a sexy lacy dress with g strings..

Shower me from head to toes and we French in between while she soap my 2nd ic..

I sat on the corner of the bed and she knee down give me a slow and deep blow.. As u pull her head closer and thrust my dick deeper lol.. She choke abit but still continue serving well..

Opp for aj as she has such a nice ass and she loves to be smack while doing her in her ass.. Pull her hair and keep fucking her.. Hearing her moan makes my water boil even faster..told her I am cumming and I pull off my condom and shot all my armies in her mouth.. Damn.. Its good

GFE is good even though English not good.. But she tries hard to Pls..

Thanks for arranging this session for me bro.. Will try to get back soon next off day
Old 20-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Up you bro for real FR. Anyway if don’t look like pic in future just reject imho.
Agree, with the high rate now, if actual person not matched to photo, customer should just reject, nothing wrong.
Old 20-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Violet from Thaismile, 15 July

Quite pretty and cute but not quite my type. Size is petite, her boobs and body propotional look very good, slim with s-curve.
Her thigh is not as thin as the photo with the mirror, but her thigh can still be considered quite slim, not thin and not curvy, somewhere in bewteen, just the right size.

Her body and her look both look very young and fair. She is girly, shy and a little bit blur at times. She would speak Thai to me and I became blur too, but this does add to her cuteness.

Her english is not good so not much talking between us.

She helped me shower. And after the shower, she was shy and she would use a towel to cover herself. During the BJ she was still wearing the towel. She only removed the towel when I asked her to lie down. While lying down, she would use her hair to cover half of her face.

Her bj was very comfortable. She would lick for a while first, then when doing the BJ, instead of using her lower lip, she would use her tongue and upper lip to do the BJ. Quite enjoying to see her tongue and upper lip rubbing up and down against my dick.

During the FJ, her moans would start off softly and increases when I increased my speed. The sound of her moans sound like those she was in pain. But when I asked her she said she don't feel pain. Her hands were very smooth and I like to hold them during the FJ.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1