The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Out of curiosity if you don't speak chines how do u communicate with these 2?
ML 1 and 2 are PRC with OK English level, can communicate but I can tell they are not comfortable with the language like most people when trying foreign language at first.

ML 3 will be Viet with very basic English, might not be up to communication level but she is the most naughty of the 3 with great teasing and handworks at the first session. So I might have more luck
Old 30-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
camping for stories.

bro then your first post that ML u no longer in contact and have you recover from the treatment, as you mentioned you regret you raw and always to put on helmet.
ALWAYS remember..RAW is WAR bros....cheong with safe.
Old 30-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
ALWAYS remember..RAW is WAR bros....cheong with safe.
I stil in contact w her till today. It take 6 months to totaly clean although not serious even without threatment but not good for long term
Old 30-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you tell her that she is carrier then and go get treatment so that it won’t spread to others ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
I stil in contact w her till today. It take 6 months to totaly clean although not serious even without threatment but not good for long term
Old 30-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Really envy bro daniel6969 that you have the time and money to play this game. The benefit of being single really helps too.
Personally i only managed to F 2 ML outside their work place.
1 was a Thai ML in the closed down spa located in NE area. She was my regular back then and always ends with a HJ. Somehow she agreed to meet after she came back from a boob operations and we just F without mentioning the deal. Tried her 2 more times and i went disappeared from her before the feeling get out of control. Everytime i did pay her the market rate at that time and she didn't say anything.
2nd ML is a decent spa without special. But i did managed to feel her ass the first time i went. Managed to feel her top after 3 or 4 times. No special was offered everytime i went. Managed to meet her during her off day and she agreed to go hotel. Didn't pay her as worry it will insult her and this made me feel guilty. Bring her go nice restaurant and help her with some of her problem instead. This ML is a still ongoing process.
Old 30-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Did you tell her that she is carrier then and go get treatment so that it won’t spread to others ?
Yes. Brought her for treatment too
Old 30-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro out of curiosity the one that u got is something that can be vaccinated against? And affects the liver?
Old 30-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Bro out of curiosity the one that u got is something that can be vaccinated against? And affects the liver?
Sorry bro. Cannot ask till like that. Lol
Old 30-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... u really have a big heart...

Quote:
Old 30-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry bro. Cannot ask till like that. Lol
No prob.. sorry for dwelling... Its always a risk for us cheongsters...
Old 01-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Really envy bro daniel6969 that you have the time and money to play this game. The benefit of being single really helps too.
Personally i only managed to F 2 ML outside their work place.
1 was a Thai ML in the closed down spa located in NE area. She was my regular back then and always ends with a HJ. Somehow she agreed to meet after she came back from a boob operations and we just F without mentioning the deal. Tried her 2 more times and i went disappeared from her before the feeling get out of control. Everytime i did pay her the market rate at that time and she didn't say anything.
2nd ML is a decent spa without special. But i did managed to feel her ass the first time i went. Managed to feel her top after 3 or 4 times. No special was offered everytime i went. Managed to meet her during her off day and she agreed to go hotel. Didn't pay her as worry it will insult her and this made me feel guilty. Bring her go nice restaurant and help her with some of her problem instead. This ML is a still ongoing process.
Good to hear that.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 01-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

After f PRC ML for so long, the side effect is i feel very difficult to get a gf from normal background non ML. I am not sure why. Also i dun like thai and VN too. Just like PRC. Do you guys hv same prob w me too?
Old 01-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

My limited experience so far Thai FLs are the best when it comes to gfe ... taking care of ur feeling ... much less money face (or in fact no money face at all).... but this was at BKK then, where I have befriend with few of them and each time whenever I at Bkk they will just come meet me and stay with me... no money mentioned, I treated them with respect and treat them well (I feel actually these are all they need from men that they can get along with)

Similar like you I don’t quite like VN as well.. money face is one thing.... similarly to PRC... the only reason I look for PRC here is simple, no communication and understanding issue plus now this is the only very limited choice that we all have, but I know in order to advance further I have to prepare to “invest” more which I am not keen at all, as I think those investment can be better spent else where with good ROI.

As in why you have difficulties in getting a normal gf - I Guess it’s just a normal human behaviour that you just don’t want to get out of ur “comfort zone” with PRC ML. Bear in mind, as bros exchanged opinion earlier... these PRC MLs minds are still predominantly $$$, with a relatively young and single dude like you that are willingly to spend money on them, I Guess things will work out more effectively compared to an ordinary girls not from this line... Thus subconsciously you probably just prefer to stick to your already polished skill in tackling these PRC MLs, but you probably need different set of skill to tackle ordinary girls, which goes back to my original point - most people want to be in their comfort zone.

Just my humble 2 cents

Quote:
After f PRC ML for so long, the side effect is i feel very difficult to get a gf from normal background non ML. I am not sure why. Also i dun like thai and VN too. Just like PRC. Do you guys hv same prob w me too?
Old 01-02-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

From my humble observations, it take more efforts to get a normal gf than grooming a ML. It depends what age group of ladies you looking for. Early 20 will expect you to be abit more romantic, late 20 to early 30 will expect you to have stable career and savings. ML just need your money and time. They generally appreciate your additional attention given to them. Normal ladies take your attention for granted.
Nevertheless, the purpose of finding gf should be more than just sex. The compatibility is far more important. No matter how pretty or sexy the gf, you F for years will also get bored.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
From my humble observations, it take more efforts to get a normal gf than grooming a ML. It depends what age group of ladies you looking for. Early 20 will expect you to be abit more romantic, late 20 to early 30 will expect you to have stable career and savings. ML just need your money and time. They generally appreciate your additional attention given to them. Normal ladies take your attention for granted.
Nevertheless, the purpose of finding gf should be more than just sex. The compatibility is far more important. No matter how pretty or sexy the gf, you F for years will also get bored.
yes, i reached to a point that i already numb to it. basically just use same tactic and then bring them to hotel to f them. after that change. now i am at the point that i feel meaningless of repeating that cycle.
however, to ask me to find a normal girl i feel also not okay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1