The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 01-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

I know liao la... mean can kan raw but dun shoot inside because when u shoot that time your lan jiao will tarik a bit so tarik all the hiv in si bo?

Sibei power... like that kam lan jiao also cannot shoot wait tarik all the nuah inside also lo...

This one must give like ah... maciam like loh koon.. no like scientist ah... can find cure for hiv...
Old 01-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

This guy cant be for real.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I know liao la... mean can kan raw but dun shoot inside because when u shoot that time your lan jiao will tarik a bit so tarik all the hiv in si bo?

Sibei power... like that kam lan jiao also cannot shoot wait tarik all the nuah inside also lo...

This one must give like ah... maciam like loh koon.. no like scientist ah... can find cure for hiv...
Good morning! Can shoot but inside hole got HIV danger because you might suck back (just like shooting gun, fire and reload then fire). Smart guys would just draw it out very fast from the hole and put it between the two big bust and squeeze it like a sandwich and finish it there, Same enjoyment and worth the money we spent!
Old 02-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
Good morning! Can shoot but inside hole got HIV danger because you might suck back (just like shooting gun, fire and reload then fire). Smart guys would just draw it out very fast from the hole and put it between the two big bust and squeeze it like a sandwich and finish it there, Same enjoyment and worth the money we spent!
I actually feel you will be a very good stand-up comedian.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Annie lim very likly hiv liao ... i rather raw a batam 18yr old gal haha
Old 02-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

those in the 40s 30s or even 20s think twice
Dying slowly isnt funny
Old 02-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Just wear protection. Always
Old 02-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Connie also can raw I think they got hiv and old that’s why no chap Liao!! U all going to kenna hiv soon
Old 03-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Never go raw with wl, regardless of their age... you're not the only one that she offer raw to you,few mins of raw excitement can take your life away... is too late once you get HIV... worth it ?
Old 10-11-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
CapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud of

Was at Lvl 4 after lunch yesterday. Near the escalator was approached by a ML, who is quite persistent. Just shook my head and said NO. Subsequently, accepted another offer from another ML auntie. Was led into a unit near the escalator, and there was 3-4 cubicles partitioned by fabric. She said her name is Happy. During the session, we were interrupted 3 times by someone coming in. I was told that it is Angie (the ML who first approached me). Just to cap the story short, I think Happy's oil well has a good grip on my down-hole tool.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapDrill View Post
Was at Lvl 4 after lunch yesterday. Near the escalator was approached by a ML, who is quite persistent. Just shook my head and said NO. Subsequently, accepted another offer from another ML auntie. Was led into a unit near the escalator, and there was 3-4 cubicles partitioned by fabric. She said her name is Happy. During the session, we were interrupted 3 times by someone coming in. I was told that it is Angie (the ML who first approached me). Just to cap the story short, I think Happy's oil well has a good grip on my down-hole tool.
Happy wears pink most of the time. Not my type but to each his own.

As for the premises you described, many of them use that unit. It really resembles an operating theatre. That's why, when doing the deed in that place, you will be interrupted sometimes when the ladies come in and out.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Never go raw with wl, regardless of their age... you're not the only one that she offer raw to you,few mins of raw excitement can take your life away... is too late once you get HIV... worth it ?
I agree. It is not worth the risk lah
Old 18-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Just wear protection. Always
===============================================
JOYCE (local talent fr sembawang) - on Sunday guard duty. quoted me $20 + $30 hj. wanted a quick & budget release so went in report duty.
after 5 min of massage ask me soldier turn over, lick my neh neh tao, cap blow me, then beat airplane head, game over
return to report for duty - NO!shop - stink and dirty
Old 24-11-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

Walk around level 4 earlier Saturday evening and noticed that there was none of the usual activities. Walked towards the Escalator and there was Dr. Cindy aka Joyce. Decided to go in to have a massage. She was her usual chirpy and bubbly self which was pleasant and she packs a good massage. Ended up with a full happy ending, 2 years after my last encounter with her.
Old 24-11-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Level 3 got one office style sherry trading something local milf sherry big tit also best thing is pussy dripping wet and big tits fuck in the office style damn exciting . Long hair also always wear jeans. Near the stair case. The guy always there also dunno her husband or bf . He will go out when got customer
Wow, this legendary milf Sherry still around? She used to do HJs for me, nothing more... her body was smooth, esp her big boobies, so heavenly to grab and suck!!! I still remember that guy used to be in the shop, everytime she has a customer, this guy will go away. I wonder what's their real relationship!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1