The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxs81 View Post
Since nearby ,Went one round at level 4, and nv bring any money on purpose. The one beside toilet Gilf and not milf leh . Nothing much the place
The Gilf you saw is likely Anna, who used to work for the unit nearest to the lift. She had a big quarrel with the lady boss so jump ship over to Lisa's place.
Old 29-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
So far I go in evening the shop is closed. Is it she don't work late?
So far I also never had a chance to see her. Door always close. Business must be very good..
Old 30-07-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
At last a new join is open at JSP,this is a pretty slim MILF which is different from level 4 GILF.So bros don't expect the kind of price you are paying at Level4.I will give a FR after I had try her 2days ago,i will not tell you the rate as you have to nego with her and you decide yourself how much she is worth paying.I might not provide info to all who PM me.

China PR
age;30+
body;slim and curvy
boobs;34 Ccup small nipples (Re-con)
BJ;good suction and deep throat
FJ;wet and tight pussy
Gfa;Very friendly no rush job not a time watcher
RTF;Yes I visit her 2 days in a row

I walk pass her shop and she put up a smile to me,i was like kind of attracted to her smile so I walk back to she shop and ask she provide facial or massage.She reply back both so I decide to try it out.After I went in she close the door she was working alone so there is privacy.I hug her immediately I went in the room and start to carass her body from her boobs.I lift her skirt and touch her backside and she was wearing a lace panties and I slip my finger in rub her pussy and she responded with moaning.I can feel feel pussy is getting wet as I rub her G spot for about 5Mins.She was squeezing my cock as I rub her pussy by then my Cock is as hard as a rod.As we both start to undress she was was shock to see my python and say wow you are so big and long with a smile.She then put on the condom which can only cover less than half of my rod and start to blow.Her bj was great with the right strength and she likes deep throat,i was in fantasy land as she kneel down when she blow for me while I was standing.I couldn't take it anymore as she have a very nice body I lifted her on the bed and thrust my rod into her nice pink and tight pussy.Immediately
she was moaning loud and after afew thrust she was damn wet and wanted me to pile deeper into her pussy.She keep telling don't stop!keep the momentunm going I can see from her face expression she was very high at that moment and she is going to cum and I cant control anymore from her expression and she is squeezing her boobs with her legs wide open as I keep piling her deep for good 20 mins.......Arrrhh fuck I finally unload all my full load in her pussy and she hug me very tight.After we hug for awhile we both clean up and dress up,she was very satisfy with a smile and I left her shop a happy man knowing having a new play ground.
Thanks bro for sharing. Tried her a few days back and her body was indeed amazing. She is quite chio also (imo), has a seductress milfy type look with long hair. Entrance is $30 for half hour the rest is up to your nego skills.

Gave me a simple massage before the teasing began. Her BJ was not bad, but the best part was when she started riding me. She can ride really well and it was a joy to grab her tits while she grinded my dick. After that I turned her around and banged her doggystyle for quite a while until I finally surrendered. She commented that I came a lot and I thanked her for it

RTF, most likely but not too often since she is slightly more expensive.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Thanks bro for sharing. Tried her a few days back and her body was indeed amazing. She is quite chio also (imo), has a seductress milfy type look with long hair. Entrance is $30 for half hour the rest is up to your nego skills.

Gave me a simple massage before the teasing began. Her BJ was not bad, but the best part was when she started riding me. She can ride really well and it was a joy to grab her tits while she grinded my dick. After that I turned her around and banged her doggystyle for quite a while until I finally surrendered. She commented that I came a lot and I thanked her for it

Good FR bro she indeed have that kind of milfy slutty looks wor,i like her face expression especially when I bonk her deep and hard and she have a tight pussy.
Old 30-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last time used to have a row of shops on 1st floor, anyone knows where some of the ml have shifted to?
Old 30-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
last time used to have a row of shops on 1st floor, anyone knows where some of the ml have shifted to?

No idea. Those shops were a pain and attracted a lot of unwelcome attention
Old 30-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Good FR bro she indeed have that kind of milfy slutty looks wor,i like her face expression especially when I bonk her deep and hard and she have a tight pussy.
Went on a Sun noon time and the shop was closed as well. Seems like it's weekends off for her as well?
Old 30-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing. Tried her a few days back and her body was indeed amazing.
oso at level 4?
Old 31-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Went on a Sun noon time and the shop was closed as well. Seems like it's weekends off for her as well?
She mentioned she doesn't open on Sundays.

To rest of bros: please stop PM-ing me. Will not give out the contact. If you wish to get the contact you can ask bro ringo nicely.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If any bro know where G66 is working at gmt, pl pm me as i have lost her contact. Thanks
Old 01-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Went for a walk around yesterday. Looks like Jessie (the Thai lady opposite Linda) does not operate anymore. Shop has been closed for a long time.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Went for a walk around yesterday. Looks like Jessie (the Thai lady opposite Linda) does not operate anymore. Shop has been closed for a long time.
There are 2 shops opposite Linda. Which one is jessy?
Old 02-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I can’t stop thinking of her. Her riding damn fierce
Old 03-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to explore today .... no finding.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgal69 View Post
Just went to explore today .... no finding.
You Can do hair spa la. Relax there for one hour. No need wasting money on special. If i am not wrong, the name is hair spa wellness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1