The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yagami90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Ple of rolly polly

Looks: 8/10 (cute syt)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural, perhaps a big C)
Body: 6.5/10 (not slim, but boobs cover for it, so OK)
Bbbj: 10/10 (one of the best I had, could have gave her cim if I did not control)
FJ: 10/10 (responsive)
GFE: 10/10 (treat u like bf)

I am only her 2nd customer despite looking for her during late night. She deserves gd support as I had encounter bad service or fake pics b4. She may give u much more if u buy local food for her as she told me she had no food to eat due to the location.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Memi from Seduction 68 (not 69 hor....lol)

OKT bro: 10 / 10
V responsive and honest. Wanted Anna but he diverted me to Memi, as Anna was not suitable. Spot on!

Memi:
Service: 9 /10
Excellent service! Enjoys the session with me n smiles throughout.
Speaks English well.
Can french, dig, many positions, costume change. Accommodating.
(No time to try AR. )

Height: Not 168 lah, at most 163.

Looks: Pretty thai gal.
But do note that the photos are her with makeup.
One does look different without.
So its gd U specify which version U want to see.

Body: Slim and Shapely. Boobs C (only a little enhanced).

RTF: Yes!
Old 14-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jale456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Galaxy - Bomi (13/12/2019)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (really fair and no thai Tan)
Bbbj: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 1000/10 (Super gfe type!)
RTF: confirm!
She’s a very hardworking and service oriented girl. Really no regrets booking her. She’s going back in 3 days time, don’t miss her ya!
Old 14-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jale456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on BOMI from Galaxy

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (really fair and don’t have thai Tan as she’s from chiangrai)
Bbbj: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 100000/10 (Super gfe, love it!)
RTF: confirm yes!

Bomi is a very hardworking and service oriented girl. Can see that she really try her best to make you happy and enjoy the process. She’s going back in 3 days time, don’t miss her ya!
Old 14-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
sd511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bomi (Galaxy)

Looks: Same as photos (cute, fair complexion and big eyes)
Boobs: Natural B
Body: Petite and slim (can see the S line when doing her from rear)
Frenching: Almost 90% of entire session. Initiates the moment I enter the room.
Pussy shaved, painting no problem.
Sensual kind of BBBJ.
Did multiple FJ positions with soft moans.
GFE: 10/10, very cheerful personality, can speak english.
RTF: maybe (because location is quite far in the east)

OKT: Friendly and prompt.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
erotes is a Helpful and Caring Samstererotes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vanessa Wang
AffectionLodge

Vanessa Thread

Was told by a bro that the legend is back in the morning and go check it out. Wow really is Vanessa Wang!

Though I have just have VA have to fast hand fast leg for VAnessa

When i reach the place was greeted by Vanessa and she hug me at the door. our eyes meet and she was looking into my eyes and let out a smile. Though shes not young but she do have a very lovely sweet smile when she look into your eyes. As I hug her she started to french me

She have this notti look when we are in the room and action continue without shower kissing and hugging and exploring my each other body. Her mouth have that fruity taste as we french and french. Her hips is already moving against my hips. But as there as rain that fall on me I suggest shower , if not action will have started.

In shower wasnt the sop type also as we hug and body slide to each other. She even go down on my balls and when she attack the veins on my balls I really go sky high. i dunno how long we spend in shower frenching and BBBJ but i just remember wanting to fuck her so immdiately signal go room.

In room she immdiately BBBJ me to get the cock that is hard harder and then while I play with her pussy she continue BBBJ me
BTH liao ask for CD. huh is on liao. she dunno when jitao use her mouth to put on the CD. amazing.

She aso BTH liao and push my hips to penetrate her. Her moaning was so amazing with her biting her lips and nibble my body as she get higher and hihjer until she cum in missionary. instead of slowing me she urge to to speed up which I did. The wave of orgasm build up in her as I can feel with my cock. She very high now and adjusted my cock so that she can feel every cell of my cock enter her pussy. But she still feel not shiok enuff and she mount me so shes on top and impale herself on my cock. As she penetrate deep onto my cock I can see her grasping the mattress with her hand and her pussy also tighten. I damn BTH and close my eyes to focus on her pussy tightening grip on my cock, She urge me fuck her so from below I push my dick up while her pussy ram down for a max penetration. Finally I bth and have to shoot into her pussy. We hug and was panting. She clean my cock and immediate start to BBBJ again. Shit man my cock was very sensitive but she know when shes doing and go gentle on my cock until is rock hard.with her twisting and turning I wanted to control and stop her but the feeling is so good that I let her continue closing my eyes and and very violently all the pressure was release. she may have swallow some cum as I see she only wipe her mouth but not spit

We go toilet to wash up and I dunno whether is she sense my disappointment already fire 2 rounds) or really so like my cock that she rub her pussy on my cock again and in no time it was hard. she wend down and eat my balls dam she was very skilled and she know how pull the balls with her mouth. When I look at her she have those slut eyes like say she want all the sperm in balls in her
wah sibei BTH

faster go into the room and really theres third round and she put my CD cock into her pussy and she twist and turn her hips. with tat my cock wake up again. This time she ride me and my cock become her toy and she twist and turn and pump my cock. she purposely moan close to my ear with hot air and her warm pussy I finally unload and pulses of sperm enter her as she hug me

I wanted to hug her and kisses for the rest of time. can see her sweet smile but she choose to massage me. After she cum so many times I am surprise she still full of energy

after short massage she ask me "want 4?" I dunno if she is joking or what but later she say massage let you relax

So in end was massage until times up

Anyway I end my FR here as I was too shagged out by the LEGEND
Old 14-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
Mordsol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR ever for Nanan from SE

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...7#post19531347

OKT was nice and responsive

She looks exactly as advertised, no bait and switch. Think her face actually looks prettier in person.

Overall: Solid all around for me. Her expression was pretty fucking hot. Generally less commando style and more girlfriend style. Very accommodating and willing to please.

She's quite friendly and positive so it won't be awkward. Her English quite decent so communication wont be a problem.

RTF: Yes if $$ permits.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
suzuki85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

🍃BASIL LEAVES🍃 Amy 🍃 Shaved BBBJ Queen CIM + Swallow Experienced Commando

Look: 8/10 looks pretty
Body: 7/10 slim and no fats
Boobs: 7/10
French: 7/10
Bbbj: 5/10 wear braces
Fj: 8/10 very accomodating, did a few positions. Willing to please.

This lady has good attitude and speak basic English so communication has not much problem. She also did some simple massage

Rtf: yes if I can find the time and money allow.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gigi (Premium Scarletthouse)
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=756081

First time booking FL and all the OKTs reject me, other than Scarlett bro and basil bro. Honestly quite frustrating cos how can they expect us to make booking with other OKTs first if they all whack the same pattern of rejecting newbies. I understand the reason la but just damn sian.

Anyway took a chance on scarlett stable even though not much FRs. Didn't see people label it as a bait and switch stable like rainbow or girlsxclub so just try lor.

OKT: 9/10 Fast reply and accommodate last min booking.
Room: 10/10 Big and spacious with own toilet. Comfortable bed and aircon.

Looks: 7/10 Most similar to first picture. Mid to late 20s. Thai tan. Do not expect anything like the gif. Big tattoo on back and wrist tattoos.
Body: 7/10 Slim tummy, and big boob, but its enhanced and hard, looks slightly deformed. Buttocks slightly sagging.
GFE: 2/10 shower myself, no frenching, everything SOP, not much on service. Use phone because OKT keep messaging. She speaks broken english. Play thai traditional music from youtube which is quite distracting.
BJ: 5/10 Short, and very average.
FJ: 0/10 She lie down and want me to do everything. Pussy trimmed and vagina is very loose. Did for less than a min but didnt continue because she keep saying pain. She tell me took 7 customers today and 2 had big dicks so she can't tahan.

End up just doing HJ and quickly chased me away as there is another customer waiting, and she want to sleep after that as it is late. I also sian already due to her poor service (and also cos my 2ic not cooperating) and left in 45min when i paid for 120/90/2.

RTF: Personally no. But for bros who want a syt face with big enhanced boobs can consider. If can speak thai with her I think the gfe will be alot better. Generally speaking she has a good attitude but I think I just suay, book her at end of the day when she's very tired already.

Hope tmr experience with Basil with be better.
OKTs please give chance and verify my account
Old 14-12-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
hyperdrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Phing phing from Eroticism.

OKT: Fast response n friendly.
Look: SYT
Body: Petite.
Boobs: B cup not for boob lovers. (I sian fake boobs.)
French: Yes
Bbbj: Long n strong with some deep suction.
Pussy: Trimmed, tight and the feel keep biting my tool.
FJ: Love her natural moans, horny.
GFE: She's the conversation starter. Instantly feels just like my gf.
RTF: Soon

Overall she’s good and worth the $..
Old 14-12-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
steveypevey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kiyomi from TRL.

OKT: Fast response and straight to the point. No issues here.
Look: lots of makeup. round face. not my type, but I could see how come guys might like.
Body: Petite.
Boobs: D cup (rock hard bolt ons)
French: Yes
Bbbj: Long n strong with some deep suction. AR with me standing up on the bed
Pussy: Trimmed and tight
FJ: It was good. She was into it.
GFE: She could speak korean so we spoke in korean. helped break the ice.
RTF: probably not. too many fish in the sea.

Overall she’s good and worth the $
Old 14-12-2019, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Bomi from Galaxy this afternoon and all FR here is so true. She looks like JAV girl Serina Hayakawa just tat her boobs are smaller. Confirm plus chop she is very fair.

OKT response is fast and hassle free. Bomi will be going back on Tuesday.
Helping her to send request for any bros here who will be visiting her bring some dim sum or bak kut teh for her. LOL... yes !! She requested.. definitely you will score plenty of points. She also likes bubble tea and Hello Kitty !! Even got hello kitty as tattoo.
She is a gem not to be missed.

Happy bonking !!
Old 14-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's normal Thai tan, slim and can french. She has braces though. So we started of with tongue fighting in air. But later too into it Liao. Just french inside.

QUOTE=staycool6543;19534810]Thanks bro for sharing your good session. I am also looking for a good massage with fj.
Is Amy slim and fair and can French?
Tq. Just added to your points.[/QUOTE]
Old 14-12-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Memi Seductions yesterday.
Door opened and I saw this cute looking in her silky night robe smiling. Ho say liao.
Went in,she gave me a peck on my cheek, held my hand and led me to her room, her ass was swinging left and right lol.
Once in the room, I paid her and watched her boobs slipping out of her gown wahhh this is better than when a lady turned away and slowly strip. Once the formalities were settled, she kissed me again and asked me to undress her robe, gnn, my heart was beating damn fast lol.
Once the robe was gently taken off, I saw at first hand the "merchandise" I paid for, excellent stuff lol.

Looks: She like a sex kitten only lacking the meowing.
Body: Superb body.
Boobs: Beautifully shaped, firm, not hard, perky boobs with damn attractive looking nipples. I did not even wait and went forth to suck on them till she giggled and said shower first nah.
Pussy: Cleanly shaved, low mileage pussy, utterly crazy not to paint her.
Shower: SOP till she went down and gave me a BBBJ with mouthwash in her mouth. My knees straight went soft lol. It was short but it felt heavenly probably due to the coolness of the mouthwash.
Frenching: French queen who absolutely teased and bait me non stop, seems trained in this department.
BBBJ: Heavenly, she ca really turn and twist my dick with her small mouth. Didnt feel her retainer throughout, Memi was really cautious.
FJ: Did 3 positions, doggy, carry bonk and doggy, all felt superb with her cute moaning going onto heavy pantings when I went all ballistic fucking her beautiful pussy.
GFE: Speaks better english than most thai ladies, cheeky, funny and knowledgeable. She is a keeper if she is not a FL.
RTF: Spoke and confirmed RTF slot already.
Old 14-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
greatman11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: SOM
Stable: Mansion
Date: 12/12

My brief fr for this syt, she has the brightest sweet smile ive ever seen. Bubbly character, always hugging and frenching me. It was like back to my JC days with my ex gf, lots of exploring, submissive sex. Having sex with her is like bringing back my younger days. Had a great time with her and her gfe is really good. Will rtf very soon. Thanks bro Mansion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1